Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running (18682 Views)

"I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje / Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by nonix22(m): 9:44am On Mar 18, 2022
nwanne eh. ike gulu embarassed embarassed embarassed
Dagah2:
Na the tout matter we dey look up to pass every other....
Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by AntonVince: 9:46am On Mar 18, 2022
thesicilian:
When an intellectual reigns, many of his advisers and associates will also be intellectuals. I'm very interested to know the outcome of his first 4 years and how different it is going to be from that of the usual dullards.

That is it.
You can't give what you don't have.

Only in Nigeria will the electorate install a man who couldn't say the full meaning of his party's acronym - APC and yet expect the economy not to crumble under him.

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:47am On Mar 18, 2022
That's My Governor.Prouldy Anambra

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by MrUchenna1(m): 9:47am On Mar 18, 2022
Good luck my Governor
Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by Enyimbamercedes: 9:50am On Mar 18, 2022
...hits the ground running unlike one very foolish human elected 7 years ago

Spent 6 months selecting a cabinet even though he was President-in- waiting for 4 months, so basically he spent 10 months forming a cabinet and when he finally did, it was a cabinet filled with political bandits

The next 7 years was spent destroying the economy and today we are where we are

3 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by Naughtysex: 9:53am On Mar 18, 2022
I'm not from Anambra but as long as you have it in mind to put smiles on the faces of Anambra people, may your strength never die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by just2endowed: 9:55am On Mar 18, 2022
he could have run for president
Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by Nchenches: 9:59am On Mar 18, 2022
post=111135943:

https://thenationonlineng.net/soludo-hits-ground-running/

Let C Soludo learn to cut his speeches brief.
Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by obiekunie01: 9:59am On Mar 18, 2022
oga pls less media.

We don't want a media governor!

let the results do the talking!
Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by allicare: 10:00am On Mar 18, 2022
You are welcome sir. U are a man of audacious, big and bold dreams. May the God of heaven abide with youand make u succeed
Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by Reference(m): 10:00am On Mar 18, 2022
Nice touch with the IVM stagecoach.
It wouldn't hurt any public official to make the 'sacrifice' to buy local, use local and promote local for his or her short tenure in government.
Once out of government and as a private citizen then they can 'eat' their fancy.
Government and public service MUST be a sacrifice.
It is wise, it is solidarity and it makes governance much easier when they identify with the led.
Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by shantti(m): 10:03am On Mar 18, 2022
Anambra is lucky. Omoh those promised skyscrapers along the banks of river niger is very important. It will be the first impression that will strike the consiousness of anyone coming from south south to south east.

God please remember us Enugu people

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by happney65: 10:05am On Mar 18, 2022
Trustedhands:
You just hype this man anyhow. Kontinu

Hype? He is the Man that made you to be able to keep your money in the bank without no fear of any bank going under and collapsing overnight.

That singular action of His added more to our GDP. Employment and a strong banking system. If you don't know, please ask

3 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by happney65: 10:07am On Mar 18, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

I hope he doesn't disappoint...

That was how they hyped that airhead called Seyi Makinde, and till date everything Na Audio

Nigerians would never forget Charles Soludo for introducing Polymer Naira notes after much criticism we still enjoy it till date

His banking reform also saved many Nigerians from banking criminals like Sarathief and his thieving family Society Generale Bank that defrauded and liquidated their assets living depositors hanging

Seyi will keep on pressing ur necks. Guess the Gedu oriki saabo ashipa road he commissioned yesterday in Oyo town is Audio abi?

E Fe kuu, E Fe laa.
Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by sleek82(m): 10:08am On Mar 18, 2022
We don see am before, we don hear am before....let's watch for 4 years then reevaluate! Trust any politician at your peril!!!!
Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by majamajic(m): 10:08am On Mar 18, 2022
See english
Soludu go school oo

Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by Mooh247: 10:08am On Mar 18, 2022
happney65:

Seyi will keep on pressing ur necks. Guess the Gedu oriki saabo ashipa road he commissioned yesterday in Oyo town is Audio abi?

E Fe kuu, E Fe laa.

I know Seyi still has some little dunce supporters so am not surprised to see praise singer praise Seyi for a less than 10km road after 100 billion multiple loans

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by zigzagluv: 10:20am On Mar 18, 2022
HOPE IS NOT FOR SHOWS, AFTER 6 WEEKS HE WILL SWITCH TO LEXUS
excomarow:
He kept his words for using IVM as his official cars.

Abeg were Obiano's wife... I one ask am one question... E get why
Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by LOVEGINO(m): 10:20am On Mar 18, 2022
nzeobi:
Using ivm as official car is one of the promise to be fulfilled and banning of touts is the second
be happy lying to yasef. E go shock u.
Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by techWriter3: 10:20am On Mar 18, 2022
utilizing giv as official vehicle is one of the pledge to wanna complied and prohibiting of lauds is the second
Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by Way4orward: 10:23am On Mar 18, 2022
I can remember vividly when he said he was going to be using innocent vehicles in his government and some people started saying trash.
Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by spy24(m): 10:25am On Mar 18, 2022
I pray this man succeeds

Because if he does there would be hope again
Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by happney65: 10:28am On Mar 18, 2022
Mooh247:

I know Seyi still has some little dunce supporters so am not surprised to see praise singer praise Seyi for a less than 10km road after 100 billion multiple loans

The DMO, A debt management office of the federal government shows Oyo has one of the least debts in the country. It is a Bipartisan agency that has no political undertone whatsoever.

The DMO has an updated info of the debt stock of each state. The last one was September 2021. I would have recommend that you go and check it but that will still be too much for you so I have done that one your behalf.

Where is the N100bn? If you can't show me where the 100bn loans are,Your legs might be crushed by a trailer or something. For that not to happen,you need to show me where the so called loans are.

Your time starts now!!!

Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by Mooh247: 10:33am On Mar 18, 2022
happney65:

The DMO, A debt management office of the federal government shows Oyo has one of the least debts in the country. It is a Bipartisan agency that has no political undertone whatsoever.

The DMO has an updated info of the debt stock of each state. The last one was September 2021. I would have recommend that you go and check it but that will still be too much for you so I have done that one your behalf.

Where is the N100bn? If you can't show me where the 100bn loans are,Your legs might be crushed by a trailer or something. For that not to happen,you need to show me where the so called loans are.

Your time starts now!!!

Domestic debt ...

Total debt nko

And if Seyi Makinde's total debt from Bond, UBA, CBN and world Bank is more than 100 billion may your mother suffer the curse you placed

Don't worry I get you link to all his loan request and his bond since inception
Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by happney65: 10:37am On Mar 18, 2022
Mooh247:

Domestic debt ...

Total debt nko

And if Seyi Makinde's total debt from Bond, UBA, CBN and world Bank is more than 100 billion may your mother suffer the curse you placed

Don't worry I get you link to all his loan request since inception

Show me where he got and approved a bond from the FG and others. I just showed you how Oyo is the second least in the SW. Ondo is the only one doing better than Oyo. All other APC states who put their people in poverty have humongous loan inclusive of the poverty capital of the SW which is Osun

Show me from the FG agency how Oyo came about 100Billion loans you mentioned or else like I said,It is Dangote trailer that will crush your leg
Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 18, 2022
nzeobi:
Using ivm as official car is one of the promise to be fulfilled and banning of touts is the second

angry I hope he will be different o. Most of dem d usually start hitting the ground running like rabbit wey dem d chase angry
Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by Mooh247: 10:41am On Mar 18, 2022
happney65:

Show me where he got and approved a bond from the FG and others. I just showed you how Oyo is the second least in the SW. Ondo is the only one doing better than Oyo. All other APC states who put their people in poverty have humongous loan inclusive of the poverty capital of the SW which is Osun

Show me from the FG agency how Oyo came about 100Billion loans you mentioned or else like I said,It is Dangote trailer that will crush your leg

92 billion domestic debt, borrowed from local lenders

In case you are not sound to use Google I will help you out with link on his public bond sales... UBA loan in his first 3 months in office, CBN agric loan and World bank loan

And I say it again if his Debt profile far outweigh 100 billion the curse is for your mother and you will park her on the main road with shovel and bagco bag

Just keep calm and let me collate your needed information

Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by happney65: 10:45am On Mar 18, 2022
Mooh247:

92 billion domestic debt, borrowed from local lenders

In case you are not sound to use Google I will help you out with link on his public bond sales... UBA loan in his first 3 months in office, CBN agric loan and World bank loan

And I say it again if his Debt profile far outweigh 100 billion the curse is for your mother and you will park her on the main road with shovel and bagco bag

Just keep calm and let me collate your needed information

You are just ranting and ranting. I just showed you domestic debts of Oyo that he meet at 110Billon and his reduced to about 93Billion. Showed you facts from the DMO. A federal government agency. But it's been over 30mins now,you are still looking for facts to counter me..

If you can't show me his 100Billion loan from either the DMO or NBS, Like I said earlier,It is trailer that will break your leg and your hands that you are using to type rubbish

Next time you propagandists won't come online and type rubbish

Eyin omo ale jatijati.olofo
Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by Mooh247: 10:48am On Mar 18, 2022
happney65:

You are just ranting and ranting. I just showed you domestic debts of Oyo that he meet at 110Billon and his reduced to about 93Billion. Showed you facts from the DMO. A federal government agency. But it's been over 30mins now,you are still looking for facts to counter me..

If you can't show me his 100Billion loan from either the DMO or NBS, Like I said earlier,It is trailer that will break your leg and your hands that you are using to type rubbish

Next time you propagandists won't come online and type rubbish

Eyin omo ale jatijati.olofo

Just keep calm now

Sebi the curse you placed on your mother is intact

So wait

Makanju
Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by chiedozie198100: 10:50am On Mar 18, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

I hope he doesn't disappoint...

That was how they hyped that airhead called Seyi Makinde, and till date everything Na Audio

Nigerians would never forget Charles Soludo for introducing Polymer Naira notes after much criticism we still enjoy it till date

His banking reform also saved many Nigerians from banking criminals like Sarathief and his thieving family Society Generale Bank that defrauded and liquidated their assets living depositors hanging

and he was about to redenominate our currency before he was unexpectedly removed.
Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by nzeobi(m): 10:54am On Mar 18, 2022
Blablamalala:

angry I hope he will be different o. Most of dem d usually start hitting the ground running like rabbit wey dem d chase angry

Buhari is a man who only reads what is written for him at best he's a dead wood
Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 18, 2022
nzeobi:

Buhari is a man who only reads what is written for him at best he's a dead wood

What about Jonathan a PhD holder grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Cancels Lekki-epe Expressway Concession / Yakubu Gowon Visits Ambode (Photos) / Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.