Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running (18681 Views)

"I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje / Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 18, 2022
Hector09:
Naso him predecessor start...after two years u go hear soludo out.... Nigerian politician and eye service....this reminds me of wike... immediately he was sworn in he started paying pensioners that amarachi was owning...now reverse is the case
No be only amarachi. Na ngozichukwu grin
Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by joyandfaith: 10:59am On Mar 18, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

I hope he doesn't disappoint...

[s]That was how they hyped that airhead called Seyi Makinde, and till date everything Na Audio[/s]

Nigerians would never forget Charles Soludo for introducing Polymer Naira notes after much criticism we still enjoy it till date

His banking reform also saved many Nigerians from banking criminals like Sarathief and his thieving family Society Generale Bank that defrauded and liquidated their assets living depositors hanging

Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by nzeobi(m): 11:01am On Mar 18, 2022
Blablamalala:

What about Jonathan a PhD holder grin

At least he didn't over promise
Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by Mooh247: 11:04am On Mar 18, 2022
happney65:

You are just ranting and ranting. I just showed you domestic debts of Oyo that he meet at 110Billon and his reduced to about 93Billion. Showed you facts from the DMO. A federal government agency. But it's been over 30mins now,you are still looking for facts to counter me..

If you can't show me his 100Billion loan from either the DMO or NBS, Like I said earlier,It is trailer that will break your leg and your hands that you are using to type rubbish

Next time you propagandists won't come online and type rubbish

Eyin omo ale jatijati.olofo

As promised

100 billion bond link bellow

https://brandspurng.com/2020/07/22/oyo-approves-issuance-of-n100-billion-private-bond-for-circular-road-iseyin-ogbomoso-road-ibadan-airport-expansion/

10 billion loan from UBA to buy cars
https://guardian.ng/news/oyo-assembly-approves-n10b-

N7.6bn loan to upgrade farm settlement in areas of the state to become farm estates has just been approved by the Oyo assembly.

117 billion debt in less than 3 years. I will post links of more

So I say again and again if Seyi Abiodun Makinde's debt far exceeds 100billion may your curse follow your mother insha Allah Amin

Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 18, 2022
nzeobi:

At least he didn't over promise

It's not a matter of over promise but performance angry one expects a PhD holder to perform grin
Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by happney65: 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mooh247:

As promised

100 billion bond link bellow

https://brandspurng.com/2020/07/22/oyo-approves-issuance-of-n100-billion-private-bond-for-circular-road-iseyin-ogbomoso-road-ibadan-airport-expansion/

10 billion loan from UBA to buy cars
https://guardian.ng/news/oyo-assembly-approves-n10b-

N7.6bn loan to upgrade farm settlement in areas of the state to become farm estates has just been approved by the Oyo assembly.

117 billion debt in less than 3 years. I will post links of more

So I say again and again if Seyi Abiodun Makinde's debt far exceeds 100billion may your curse follow your mother insha Allah Amin

Olodo ponbele ni e. Olodo. The state government tried getting a 100billion naira bond in two tranches from the bond market. Bonds are not loan as they are subject to be approved by the federal government. The bond of 100billion wasn't even approved by the FG as the FG has blocked states from getting money from the bond market. So there is no 100billion naira loan anywhere

I have given you debts from the DMO. Show me any other government agency where loans of Oyo state collected by Seyi is in the billions or like I said,it is trailer that will remove your legs if you cannot show me the 100billion naira loan from either the NBS or the DMO

Once again osinwin eyinyan, for the last time,your time starts now!
Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by LordOfTheGame: 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
Congratulations to you Mr Governor !
Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by Mooh247: 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
I
Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by wink2015(m): 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
SEE LANGUAGE "HIT GROUND RUNNING"

Abeg Professor Soludo make him no go fall O !

Take am suffly Suffly !

So that you will not go and stumble.
Re: Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running by 1851onne: 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
Shior as if he will not also steal
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribunal: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court, Says We Got Judgement, Not Justice / APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss / PIB: Saraki Protests As Kachikwu, Adeosun Shun Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.