Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,398 members, 7,958,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) (49313 Views)

This Is What 200naira Would Get You In Buhari Economy(photos) / Claim $94 Worth Of Free Crypto / Nigeria Leads In African Start-up Funding With $94.9m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by edosignature(m): 10:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
Insightful
Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by BigBashiru: 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
obedience4:

You said civilization.. How is the UK and US not civilized.. The UK has one of the best educational systems in the world.. Top schools like Oxford , Cambridge are all UK schools...
MIT and Harvard are US schools. these schools are the best of the best in the world..
In terms of politics and transportation, medicine the UK and US are pioneers of it.. Even your president gose their for checks up. .
Then you said military, the united States is the best in the world.. Have the largest Navy and air force....
You also said income per capital.. This is even the worst point. grin.. I don't think you understand what it means.. Nigeria that it citizens live below 2 dollor per day...
Calm down.. The UK and the us are far developed than Nigeria . Nigeria according to the World bank is among the developing countries.. Even Singapore with is infrastructures are still tag developing countries

Said Oxford is top? It's only top because they told you so. Think critically...
Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by Princewill1(m): 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
I have been saying it here that Corruption is not the main reason why Nigeria is poor. All these Emirates and Gulf countries with Kings and their family members ruling for years are all highly corrupt but those Arab nations are witnessing enormous economic prosperity.

Over population is the No.1 cause of Nigeria's poverty.

These are countries with the same GDP with Nigeria:

1. Ireland - GDP 0.5 trillion - Pop.- 5m
2. Austra - GDP 0.5 trillion - Pop.- 9m
3. Israel - GDP 0.5 trillion - Pop.- 9.2m
4. Nigeria - GDP 0.5 trillion - Pop.-206m

We need a national birth control policy in Nigeria. People shouldn't be allowed to be birthing children they can't cater for.

The quality of life of a family of 8 with 200k income and a family of 4 with same 200k income are not the same. This is the reason why countries with the same GDP with Nigeria or even lower GDP has better standard of living than Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by Basicend: 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
Two things I wanna say. .

See where Russia wey wan take world power be. . And now with more sanctions. . Let's see where they will be in few months.

China don close America ooooo. . In just few years obviously the inevitable.
Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
And one clown here said the China's economy was bigger than US economy by GDP!
Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by Basicend: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
China is just very few years from overtaking America as world biggest economy. .

Less than 7 years. That's the inevitable.

Mind you, America is standing on massive debts unlike China. .
Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by AlexJustin(m): 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
How I made 107k weekly pressing my phone during the lockdown

https:///4crp6s
Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by Escobar98(m): 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
Kramerr:

Nigeria tried if we are being honest.

With a population over 230m? Lmao our GDP should be way larger than Israel’s.
Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 12:22am On Mar 19, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Nigeria would have been among the 20 richest but she is ruled by the gender that betrayed our Lord Jesus Christ.

Lol!

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:23am On Mar 19, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Lol!

You're not interested in my innovative start-up ba? :-(
Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by Pojaay(m): 12:24am On Mar 19, 2022
If I don’t see Kuwait, Brunei or Luxembourg on this list, then forget it. Nothing come out

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 12:28am On Mar 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You're not interested in my innovative start-up ba? :-(

Lol.

I gave it a share! cheesy Couldn't talk too much, was enjoying you two having conversation.

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by PatAnselm(m): 12:36am On Mar 19, 2022
jyz200:

Where’s Russia
For those saying the western world is overrated can you see that
They control the world economy,
Russia is not even in top 30 with all her noise
Modified I’ve seen Russia thanks to you all

You dey smoke ��
Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:36am On Mar 19, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Lol.

I gave it a share! cheesy Couldn't talk too much, was enjoying you two having conversation.

No probz. smiley smiley Don't mind me. You don't have to say anything.

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by falseprophet: 1:24am On Mar 19, 2022
DAMIMONY:

From your name I know you are doomed,,false prophet

I come in peace...except u are allegic to wealth
Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by babajero(m): 1:26am On Mar 19, 2022
Zico5:
Listing Nigeria among the richest country in the world is a pure joke. Average Nigeria are glowing under extreme poverty and suffering. Economy is in comatose, no good roads, no jobs, inflation is skyrocketing on daily basis.
Maybe these people are using Buhari, Obasanjo, Tinubu and co to determine the richness of this country, if not Comoros and Gambia are better country than this yeye nation
I am even surprised that Nigeria came before Israel.
Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by Flossq: 1:58am On Mar 19, 2022
Zico5:
Listing Nigeria among the richest country in the world is a pure joke. Average Nigeria are glowing under extreme poverty and suffering. Economy is in comatose, no good roads, no jobs, inflation is skyrocketing on daily basis.
Maybe these people are using Buhari, Obasanjo, Tinubu and co to determine the richness of this country, if not Comoros and Gambia are better country than this yeye nation

Mugu what of India ? Nigeria poor reach india?
Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by LucemFerre: 2:41am On Mar 19, 2022
The people wey make this list don smoke
Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by Dpopsman123(m): 3:34am On Mar 19, 2022
This categorization into poor or rich using this ranking is absolutely wrong.
You can only categorize into poor or rich using relative measures e.g GDP per capita of each country and not based on their world's GDP Quota.
The Author of the publication which is the International Monetary Fund (IMF) did not imply the ranking release as poor or non poor.
It is just a ranking. The GDP per capita is the right measure to adopt if you are to group into poor or non poor.

WriterNig:

credit: Visual Capitalist

Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by Zico5(m): 4:11am On Mar 19, 2022
Flossq:

Mugu what of India ? Nigeria poor reach india?
U are such a big fool. No common sense
Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by Nigerialabalaba: 4:18am On Mar 19, 2022
Elianawalker:
Nigeria only appears rich on paper and economics analysis but the people live in serious poverty...

Shame!
if u poor u don c say no be Nigeria cause am.na ur bad mind and mouth cause am. u beta do well repent b4 u die in poverty .shiorr
Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by omokab: 7:11am On Mar 19, 2022
Warlord12:
Nigeria top richest in the world but people
Keep living in absolute poverty..
this tell you that Nigeria economy is growing and it has potential of growing faster if we can fix power and give a strict punishment for looting . For the fact that this government is spending on roads,rail, and agriculture has really helped this nation. Insecurity is another thing drawing this nation backward . possibly we could have move upward if not because of insecurity.
Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by heysquare(m): 7:24am On Mar 19, 2022
Kingpele:
Ok,so Nigeria is amongst the richest in the world, well am impressed ,I thought they say we are the poverty capital of the world, well I thank God buharia tenure will end mid next year ,and we will vote young, smart and a God-fearing man to preside over this country, that is if we have enough sense not to vote Atiku and tinubu them
Poverty has nothing to do with world GDP index even America has ppl leaving with abject poverty. Nigeria as a nation is richer than some European countries but just that they have a very strong infrastructures and good maintenance culture. Light, transportation, road and sport are well managed. They believe in what they produced and consume it. Opposite is the case here! We don't manage or maintain and infrastructure rather we citizen destroy it knowingly or unknowingly. Many Nigerians are rich but has poverty embedded mind
Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by Franky9584(m): 7:25am On Mar 19, 2022
USA always come first in everything, who de even write this put online?

Am not understanding it at all
Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by FrenchXpert(f): 9:11am On Mar 19, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
I’m shocked to see the amount of people that don’t understand basic economics.

Seriously. I’m in awe at the comments. With all our natural resources and population that is nothing to be proud of. It’s not bad but not good either.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by NawtyC001(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
tolakush92:
I'll fix your phone's at affordable prices

Location is computer village ikeja

Boss, I wan learn apprenticeship Abeg. I stay in Lagos
Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by XAUBulls: 12:41am On Jan 02, 2023
WriterNig:

credit: Visual Capitalist
Insightful.
Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by Sladem05: 2:45am On Apr 08
Gwan2:
Gdp per head gives you the actual wealth of a nation.

It’s for citizens you mean but yeah it’s a better indication.
Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by Sladem05: 2:47am On Apr 08
BigDawsNet:
Nigeria is actually rich

You can make millions in Nigeria if you know the right way .

I think this list should improve our passport Ranking

That’s just because of the population.
Re: Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) by Sladem05: 2:50am On Apr 08
TrueNigerian300:

The world is just pretending China is already the largest economy. When you look at GDP by PPP which is a more inclusive approach you can see they are the largest already. The day petroldollar system dies that is the end of the US.

PPP is only relevant to the domestic market. It’s far more unrealistic as it assumes all the prices of goods and services are the same in the world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today / Egyptian Devaluation Backfires -- Nigeria, Be Thankful!!! / Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.