Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

No Work No Business No Access To Public Funds.( Dependant Vignette And Brp Error - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / No Work No Business No Access To Public Funds.( Dependant Vignette And Brp Error (3210 Views)

"You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady / If You are Doing Well In Nigeria, You Have No Business Relocating Abroad / Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Work No Business No Access To Public Funds.( Dependant Vignette And Brp Error by Ynniks1: 9:57am On Mar 18, 2022
Hello everyone ,
It is clear that some dependants are having problems working in UK as a result of the endorsement error made on the vignette or brp. Please kindly share your experience, how you go about it to have it solved. Also, how long it takes to have it solved.

We all are aware that it's clearly an error and this error does not correlate with the UK dependent rule that says dependent are open to work.
Re: No Work No Business No Access To Public Funds.( Dependant Vignette And Brp Error by Ynniks1: 10:07am On Mar 18, 2022
I am currently have the same issue but was told not to try resolving it from my country but arrive Uk first to see if it's the same on my brp then I can push for correction. Arrived the Uk , received my brp and unfortunately it was the same. Send mails and also filled an online for and got an automated response saying it might take more than 20 workings days as a result of high request. Haven't been able to do anything , I am left blank and keep anticipating. Don't know if I should mail them again because they warned against multiple emails to avoid complications ... please is anyone having same issue? It's 20 working days already
Re: No Work No Business No Access To Public Funds.( Dependant Vignette And Brp Error by Ynniks1: 10:08am On Mar 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: No Work No Business No Access To Public Funds.( Dependant Vignette And Brp Error by ufeedoh: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hi, finally sent an email to my husband yesterday to destroy the Brp with him and send evidence, which we did immediately. Got an email today that the new Brp has been registered. Hopefully he gets it in the coming week and start applying for NI and doing some trainings
Re: No Work No Business No Access To Public Funds.( Dependant Vignette And Brp Error by Ynniks1: 10:52am On Mar 19, 2022
ufeedoh:
Hi, finally sent an email to my husband yesterday to destroy the Brp with him and send evidence, which we did immediately. Got an email today that the new Brp has been registered. Hopefully he gets it in the coming week and start applying for NI and doing some trainings

Wow, congrats .... please can you tell how long the whole process took? And please how did he go about it from the beginning so we can help others having same issue ? Thanks �
Re: No Work No Business No Access To Public Funds.( Dependant Vignette And Brp Error by ipokonkwo15: 10:38am On Mar 29, 2022
@ufeedoh:
Could you please give us details of how long the whole process took before you got your BRP. How long it took from the first application you made for the correct till when you got the BRP.

I arrived the UK with same issue since the 7th of February. Received my BRP on 15th of February with the error and applied immediately on that day. The next day I got an automated mail saying it will take about 20 working days to get it done.
On 6th of march I got another mail asking to send my Full names, passport number, Reference number of any correspondence from the Visa office, a selfie photo, copy of data page of my passport, a UK address that it will be sent to...
I have done all that and it's more that 20 working days. I send another email requesting for update on same and no response yet. We made a paid call that we normally do to know the status of your visa when you apply and they told me that they don't answer BRP related issue, however they are really sorry about it that BRP issues are now taking 30 working days to fix.
Today makes it 30 working days and I'm by the window watching out to see if any mail delivery will get here.
It's really so frustrating staying all day without doing anything cos obviously no one is going to give you a job without it.

@ufeedoh: could you please be kind enough to tell us how long the whole process took?
Re: No Work No Business No Access To Public Funds.( Dependant Vignette And Brp Error by Ynniks1: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2022
If you don't mind .... paste your number and let me give you a call
Re: No Work No Business No Access To Public Funds.( Dependant Vignette And Brp Error by teoo: 11:49am On Mar 29, 2022
They should have just given people temporary note to give to employers since its a mistake from their side. Also having the same issue .
ipokonkwo15:
@ufeedoh:
Could you please give us details of how long the whole process took before you got your BRP. How long it took from the first application you made for the correct till when you got the BRP.

I arrived the UK with same issue since the 7th of February. Received my BRP on 15th of February with the error and applied immediately on that day. The next day I got an automated mail saying it will take about 20 working days to get it done.
On 6th of march I got another mail asking to send my Full names, passport number, Reference number of any correspondence from the Visa office, a selfie photo, copy of data page of my passport, a UK address that it will be sent to...
I have done all that and it's more that 20 working days. I send another email requesting for update on same and no response yet. We made a paid call that we normally do to know the status of your visa when you apply and they told me that they don't answer BRP related issue, however they are really sorry about it that BRP issues are now taking 30 working days to fix.
Today makes it 30 working days and I'm by the window watching out to see if any mail delivery will get here.
It's really so frustrating staying all day without doing anything cos obviously no one is going to give you a job without it.

@ufeedoh: could you please be kind enough to tell us how long the whole process took?

They should have just given people temporary note to show to employers, since it is a mistake from the home office. My case is like yours too. Have also sent all d documents to the email sent to me, still haven't heard from them yet.
Re: No Work No Business No Access To Public Funds.( Dependant Vignette And Brp Error by Ynniks1: 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ynniks1:
Here is the correction link :

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/correcting-an-incorrect-endorsement-ecb19/correcting-an-incorrect-endorsement-ecb19

IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN THE PROCESS OF CORRECTING YOUR BRP ISSUE AND STILL NOT SORTED , FOLLOW THE ABOVE LINK AGAIN AND HAVE IT SORTED IN ONE WEEK.
Re: No Work No Business No Access To Public Funds.( Dependant Vignette And Brp Error by Fabian1028: 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ynniks1:

IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN THE PROCESS OF CORRECTING YOUR BRP ISSUE AND STILL NOT SORTED , FOLLOW THE ABOVE LINK AGAIN AND HAVE IT SORTED IN ONE WEEK.

Wouldn’t they be any complications after the first uploading of the document for corrections?
Re: No Work No Business No Access To Public Funds.( Dependant Vignette And Brp Error by ipokonkwo15: 9:37am On Mar 30, 2022
Ynniks1:
If you don't mind .... paste your number and let me give you a call
07984 219471
Re: No Work No Business No Access To Public Funds.( Dependant Vignette And Brp Error by ipokonkwo15: 9:38am On Mar 30, 2022
ufeedoh:

could you please be kind enough to tell us how long the whole process took?
Re: No Work No Business No Access To Public Funds.( Dependant Vignette And Brp Error by Fabian1028: 9:54am On Apr 02, 2022
ipokonkwo15:

could you please be kind enough to tell us how long the whole process took?

I'm having exact issue, in fact I got my NI number two days ago which is making me more confused about the whole process. The least they could do is to send a letter that we would tender to employers while we are looking for employment pending the correction would be sorted. It's really heartbreaking to say the least. Hopefully they would hasten the process.
Re: No Work No Business No Access To Public Funds.( Dependant Vignette And Brp Error by teoo: 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
Fabian1028:

I'm having exact issue, in fact I got my NI number two days ago which is making me more confused about the whole process. The least they could do is to send a letter that we would tender to employers while we are looking for employment pending the correction would be sorted. It's really heartbreaking to say the least. Hopefully they would hasten the process.

Can one get NI number without having right to work?.
Re: No Work No Business No Access To Public Funds.( Dependant Vignette And Brp Error by Fabian1028: 12:33am On Apr 06, 2022
teoo:

Can one get NI number without having right to work?.
I have NI and my Brp hasn't been corrected still
Re: No Work No Business No Access To Public Funds.( Dependant Vignette And Brp Error by teoo: 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Any update yet ,?

Fabian1028:

I have NI and my Brp hasn't been corrected still
Re: No Work No Business No Access To Public Funds.( Dependant Vignette And Brp Error by Bam89: 11:35am On Aug 24, 2022
Hello. Good morning.

I have the same issue.

Did it eventually get sorted? If yes, how long did it take please?

Thanks
Re: No Work No Business No Access To Public Funds.( Dependant Vignette And Brp Error by snezy(m): 10:48am On Sep 23, 2022
Bam89:
Hello. Good morning.

I have the same issue.

Did it eventually get sorted? If yes, how long did it take please?

Thanks

Do you have same issue?
Re: No Work No Business No Access To Public Funds.( Dependant Vignette And Brp Error by snezy(m): 8:06am On Oct 14, 2022
Ynniks1:
Hello everyone ,
It is clear that some dependants are having problems working in UK as a result of the endorsement error made on the vignette or brp. Please kindly share your experience, how you go about it to have it solved. Also, how long it takes to have it solved.

We all are aware that it's clearly an error and this error does not correlate with the UK dependent rule that says dependent are open to work.

Please who has this same issues and please how did you solve it
Re: No Work No Business No Access To Public Funds.( Dependant Vignette And Brp Error by psychopunk(m): 3:39am On Oct 22, 2022
Has anybody had this sorted recently?
Re: No Work No Business No Access To Public Funds.( Dependant Vignette And Brp Error by snezy(m): 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
Do you have same issue and has it been solved
Re: No Work No Business No Access To Public Funds.( Dependant Vignette And Brp Error by snezy(m): 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
psychopunk:
Has anybody had this sorted recently?
Do you have same issue and has it been solved
Re: No Work No Business No Access To Public Funds.( Dependant Vignette And Brp Error by snezy(m): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
Omo una wicked for this thread o not even a single response
Re: No Work No Business No Access To Public Funds.( Dependant Vignette And Brp Error by victorVIC1(m): 5:48am On Dec 20, 2022
ufeedoh:

Hi, I can see you went to BPP University. Please how is the school as the reviews on line are quite scare?
Re: No Work No Business No Access To Public Funds.( Dependant Vignette And Brp Error by poshuju: 2:52am On Jan 22, 2023
Good morning all,

I want to say thanks to as many experienced travelers out here helping out and answering questions on time God bless all the admins ….

I just got my Uk student visa and my names are over 33 characters on my passport but on the visa issued to me this is only containing just 32 Characters the last letter of my name didn’t appear ….

Please does this affect the visa validity and what is the standard no of character ukvi visa can accept for people having long names like mine …

Looking forward to your response .

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Will You Give Up Your Nationality? / I Need Someone In Dubai / Wow! This Victoria Island Fireworks Will Attract You. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.