Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport (25288 Views)

EFCC: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Performing Rituals To Prevent His Arrest (Video) / How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu / Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport by Ceenelly(m): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
In all he did his best as Anambra state governor, probing is normal I just pray efcc don't waste tax payers money on this.

1 Like

Re: How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport by SmartPolician: 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Kennyfancy:
What is he going to do in the USA self ?

He lived in the USA before he was asked to become a governor in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
We all know Obiano not to be accountable to his government, he lived a reckless style of government just like the time of Babangida them......
The people that benefited from his style of government shouldn't leave him behind......

I don't think he knows how much is even left in the treasury of Anambra State ....lols

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport by nedekid: 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Coward. This is why i love Former Governor Fayose, immediately he left office he went straight to the EFCC office wearing a T-shirt with the inscription 'EFCC I'm here.
Omo, Fayose is the real deal.
Even if Fayose decides to japa, forget, you cannot catch him, na sharp man.
Head on, he carry full chest face efcc and nothing de happen!

1 Like

Re: How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport by SmartPolician: 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
nedekid:

Omo, Fayose is the real deal.
Even if Fayose decides to japa, forget, you cannot catch him, na sharp man.
Head on, he carry full chest face efcc and nothing de happen!

Although I like him a lot, Fayose is a thug. He's like Wike. They don't hide their identity. However, Obiano is nothing like that.

2 Likes

Re: How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport by AkanjiNaira: 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
Loading....... Another mad man faints in court grin

1 Like

Re: How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport by venabili: 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
truthCoder:
So there was even a private jet in Anambra?

Why didn’t he push same Jet to say Accra and begin his journey from there?

Why stop over in Lagos?
Na mumu. Why couldnt he have left a day earlier while he still has immunity? It wasnt compulsory he attends the inauguration of his successor since he knew he had to jakpa with his loot.

1 Like

Re: How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport by angelfallz(m): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
The man is not smart relying on court order in a country that does not respect the courts. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport by angelfallz(m): 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
he is not smart

9jatriot:
I still don't understand, if he wanted to leave why not leave when he still had immunity and give an excuse why he could not be present at the inauguration?
Alternatively he could have stayed back some days like Fayose did, I doubt if EFCC would have rushed to arrest him if he had stayed back. Now he will be considered a flight risk and efforts to mess him up will be on top gear.
Re: How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport by Lexusgs430: 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
It's only a crook, that arms himself with an injunction, on his way to escape............ cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport by pinkygurl(f): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Coward. This is why i love Former Governor Fayose, immediately he left office he went straight to the EFCC office wearing a T-shirt with the inscription 'EFCC I'm here.
cheesy
Re: How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport by edosignature(m): 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
If Nigeria were to be a nation of Truth, Justice, Fairness, Accountability & Truth, 99.7% of our past & present Rulers ''leaders'' would be serving multiple jail term by now.

3 Likes

Re: How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport by anambraamaka: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
This is nonsense
Re: How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
Kennyfancy:
What is he going to do in the USA self ?
he has committed crimme
Re: How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport by leicestercamper: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
Obiano has performed better than all the governors of your backward useless enugu state put together. Stop crying. Anambra shall continue to be the best state in igboland

OkpaNsukkaisBae:
From a send~off slap to EFCC arrest ...
Him dey efcc watchlist since november last year. He should have gone to the efcc office to give account of his 8years in office. Not giving them the privilege to arrest you @ MMIA. This is an own goal.

But why is he in a hurry to leave the country?

I thought they said Anambra is now the safest state in Nigeria.
One of the top three richest state,
Best health care delivery,
Best road network. Lmao!

So oga no fit stay one day in Anambra without immunity?

Thank you 4 d airport. a good legacy. u try.
Re: How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport by leicestercamper: 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
Obiano is clean and performed far better than Okorocha, Ihedioha and Uzodinma.

Obi kept 75b, how much did Okoroawusa kept?

[s]
SmartPolician:
That man must be a big crook because he knew the EFCC officials were on his trail! He should account for all the money Peter Obi left behind. n the history of Nigeria, no governor has ever left his successor #75 billion. Peter Obi na real man!
[/s]
Re: How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
Fairmedia:
Why is he running away so fast, very funny grin
is a thief he knew already they are after him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport by SmartPolician: 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
leicestercamper:
Obiano is clean and performed far better than Okorocha, Ihedioha and Uzodinma.

Obi kept 75b, how much did Okoroawusa kept?

[s][/s]

You go wail tire!
Re: How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport by JOemmy(m): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
He should have arranged for a jet that will fly him directly from anambra airport to Texas instead of flying to lagos.
Re: How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport by leicestercamper: 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
Na you go wail taya because I ready for you

SmartPolician:

You go wail tire!
Re: How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport by Carparts888(m): 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
You said all I just wanted to type, one bottle of heneiken for you.
crossfm:
He should go and clear his name.

If he is innocent,they will free him,but if not let him vomit all his loot and let the money be returned back to the state for development.

Re: How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport by Fiscus105(m): 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
I don't know that big headed people also stealing money o.

I think its only tinubu that steal
Re: How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport by letitrainnow(m): 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
:ohmm
Re: How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport by xowaher: 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
Sorry...
Re: How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport by swaggerjack: 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
Amojii:
EFCC wants there own share of the loot, after they will release him
Normal format...
Re: How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport by Terrence99: 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
[s] cheesy
alsudan:
EFCC must also pick up the Iragbigi thief Pandora Oyetola, when he hands over power to Adeleke later in the year.

Let’s also get to witness a Northerner picked up by EFCC, when Gandollar eventually handsover next year.

Thiefnibu Mr. Bullion Vans has no immunity, why has he not been picked up?

EFCC has become Eastern Financial Crimes Commission under Bokoharii
[/s]

I'm sure they are slapping Obiano in detention as I type this.
Re: How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport by realstars: 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Fayose is a real man. Unlike Akpabio who went to be warsh by broom, for his sins to be dust away.

1 Like

Re: How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport by ChicagoBar(m): 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
Chat me up. I will teach you on how to make money online with 3 times daily. Whatz app only . 08097691699
Re: How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport by Terrence99: 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
JOemmy:
He should have arranged for a jet that will fly him directly from anambra airport to Texas instead of flying to lagos.

Anambra airport is only international in name, it a bus stop for aircraft. Just how igbos like adding ultra-modern to every ugly shop they build.
Re: How Obiano’s Court Order Failed To Prevent His Arrest At Lagos Airport by swaggerjack: 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
edosignature:
If Nigeria were to be a nation of Truth, Justice, Fairness, Accountability & Truth, 99.7% of our past & present Rulers ''leaders'' would be serving multiple jail term by now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does The Police Have Any Constitutional Right To Go Through A Citizen`s Phone? / Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers / Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.