Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

I'm Dying Slowly - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Dying Slowly (752 Views)

Help My Child Is Dying Slowly ( Photo) / I'm Dying Slowly,help / “I'm Dying, I Can’t Breathe” – Lady Cries Out On Facebook After Testing Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Dying Slowly by Ayobiggie59: 11:29am On Mar 18, 2022
I just feel like I'm dying slowly....

I've been having this persistent chest pain for two months now and I've been to the hospital but im not okay with their diagnosis, it's just as if I was scammed.

Chest pain at d left part of my chest with my left arm affected with d pain also.

When I read about it online, I saw it was Angina that has these symptoms I'm feeling currently and it's getting so unbearable for me.

All d money with me has been used for d previous test I carried out, d doctor dont really have time to attend to me well, imagine only one doctor attending to 100 patients.

Right now im broke and can't really go for another check-up, it just seems im dying slowly. Can't tell my mum cos d news can make her health worsen.

Someone told me to get a drug called Nitroglycerin that it will help, still trying to look for money to get it. Pls, how much does it cost pls if u know d price?

I'm just 30yrs.
Re: I'm Dying Slowly by pdppower: 11:31am On Mar 18, 2022
Visit any teaching hospital in your state. Don't lose hope yet.
Re: I'm Dying Slowly by NoFucksToGive: 11:34am On Mar 18, 2022
Ayobiggie59:
I just feel like I'm dying slowly....

I've been having this persistent chest pain for two months now and I've been to the hospital but im not okay with their diagnosis, it's just as if I was scammed.

Chest pain at d left part of my chest with my left arm affected with d pain also.

When I read about it online, I saw it was Angina that has these symptoms I'm feeling currently and it's getting so unbearable for me.

All d money with me has been used for d previous test I carried out, d doctor dont really have time to attend to me well, imagine only one doctor attending to 100 patients.

Right now im broke and can't really go for another check-up, it just seems im dying slowly. Can't tell my mum cos d news can make her health worsen.

Someone told me to get a drug called Nitroglycerin that it will help, still trying to look for money to get it. Pls, how much does it cost pls if u know d price?

I'm just 30yrs.

Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: I'm Dying Slowly by Ayobiggie59: 11:35am On Mar 18, 2022
pdppower:
Visit any teaching hospital in your state. Don't lose hope yet.

I actually did and I was subjected to some tests. The test results say nothing wrong but I doubt d result. The doctor way looked suspicious to me as he collected money for d test himself and took d blood and urine sample.in his office, told me to check back 3 days after.
Re: I'm Dying Slowly by nwajesus12(m): 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ayobiggie59:

I actually did and I was subjected to some tests. The test results say nothing wrong but I doubt d result. The doctor way looked suspicious to me as he collected money for d test himself and took d blood and urine sample.in his office, told me to check back 3 days after.
Angina is tested with ECG machine not blood and urine samples testing. Omo, most doctors in Nigeria should have their license revoked
Re: I'm Dying Slowly by Ayobiggie59: 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
nwajesus12:
Angina is tested with ECG machine not blood and urine samples testing. Omo, most doctors in Nigeria should have their license revoked

I even told d doctor, my friend who is a doctor told me to do Egc, d doctor kept telling me if my friend tests me. This is a doctor in a teaching hospital o.....Im sure d money I paid for the test that day went to his pocket and not d hospital purse...

Right now d pain is unbearable for me and im broke to go to another hospital....Im really down right now.

Guys, pls if u can help pls do as I am so scared and having so many thoughts on my mind. I pray nothing bad happens to me cos my mum won't be able to bear it at all. cry
Re: I'm Dying Slowly by Divaan: 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
Seek spiritual healing by praying to God or see a good pastor to pray with you. God is the perfect healer. Doctors only care but God heals.
I experienced something similar many years ago and when I knew l didn't have money to treat myself, I had to look up to God and He didn't fail me

1 Like

Re: I'm Dying Slowly by babyt66: 10:16am On Mar 20, 2022
Use cardibetter, golden six and Cordy royal jelly. You will definitely get result. WhatsApp me on 08032493281

(1) (Reply)

100%poly Herbal Cure For Hepatitis A-E,Herpes,HIV, HPV (genital Warts) / Please I Excreted This. What Does It Mean? Viewers Discretion / Advice Needed Plssssssssss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.