Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

A Phone Review Blog Or American Adsense Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Phone Review Blog Or American Adsense Site (191 Views)

I Will Pay U #5k To Get My Site Approved By Adsense. Site Already Has 64 Posts / Alert! Before You Sell/Buy That Website, Blog, Adsense Site...Read This / How To Create A Product Review Blog And Make Money In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Phone Review Blog Or American Adsense Site by Premiumwriter: 11:48am On Mar 18, 2022
Hello,

Please if you have experience with this, help me.

I'm thinking of starting a new blog. I've already gotten domain and hosting with WordPress installed already.

So I'm serious about it.

Problem now is I've found a good amount of keyword for an American site for product reviews.

The keyword have little competition but low searches.

On the other hand I'm thinking if I should just stick with phone reviews for Nigerian websites.

There's competition, but the volume of search is much and besides, I think I may have a chance at beating some of the competition.

So, which do you think is best for adsense?
Re: A Phone Review Blog Or American Adsense Site by Pmedia7787: 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
Looking for fairly old Google ads account with at least one time payment

Ready to pay 50,000 naira please

This account will be taken with the email
Re: A Phone Review Blog Or American Adsense Site by Pmedia7787: 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Hello,

Please if you have experience with this, help me.

I'm thinking of starting a new blog. I've already gotten domain and hosting with WordPress installed already.

So I'm serious about it.

Problem now is I've found a good amount of keyword for an American site for product reviews.

The keyword have little competition but low searches.

On the other hand I'm thinking if I should just stick with phone reviews for Nigerian websites.

There's competition, but the volume of search is much and besides, I think I may have a chance at beating some of the competition.

So, which do you think is best for adsense?

If you are passionate enough about the us contents

Then go USA

As for Nigeria,it' always a tedious task getting well paid for the work

(1) (Reply)

Goodtalent.io: The Tech Talent Marketplace - Access To Tech Gigs/opportunities / Available For Sale: 31K Instagram Followers / Cheap Link Building (available On DR 70-90)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.