Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Thomas Partey Converts To Islam - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thomas Partey Converts To Islam (50124 Views)

Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam / Why Thomas Partey's Move From Atletico Madrid To Arsenal Got Messy / Arsenal Signs Thomas Partey From Atletico Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
Idrisk19:
Great midfielder playing for my dear club.
Welcome to Religion of Peace

Na now his football career will fall yakata...

Ask pple like Demba Ba
Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by Athemisia: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Pussy is this one problem in life and after life here on earth.
Just because he heard that there are billion upon billions of
Virgins waiting for Muslims after death he hastily convert to
Islam so as to have his own share of virgins too.
Ibibio people!? Always about sex.
Rubbish undecided

Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by Alamkir: 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
BabaIbo:
He was never a Christian, I sense a deliberate Controversial report from the reporter....

Anyway, e no consign me.

Where did it say he was a Christian in the report. Is Christianity the only religion after Islam? There are hundredth and atheism too
Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by Alamkir: 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ololanla:
He was never a Christian. Simple!
Where did it say he was a Christian in the report. Is Christianity the only religion after Islam? There are hundredth and atheism too
Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by Topzee109: 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
ecolime:

Na lie.. If it's the other way round, muslims fit kill the guy.

How come you guys always throll and threaten Mohammed Sallah of Liverpool whenever he snaps with a Christmas tree?
But you're doing same now
Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by babajero(m): 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
Haakeem:
i'm nt a ritualist yunno.
I didn't say that.
Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by BePrepared: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
Haakeem:
This thread would be filled with the anger from the christians, this i have seen, unlike we the muslims we no go send shi shi.

Well all Christians can do is moan and groan if it was the peaceful people a fatwa would HV been released 4 his head
Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by Tareq1105: 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
Haakeem:
i can't read that long note up there jawre.

Hakeemu answer me.

Jesus Christ is the spirit of God. Your Quran said so but the same Quran didn't say Mohammed is the spirit of God.

2. Among all the prophets in your Quran it's only Jesus Christ that your Quran called 'Almasiu' meaning the Saviour.

Let me allow you to respond to those 2 before I add more shocking revelation about what your imams wouldn't want you to know.

Hakeemu da mi loun o.
Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by liasmiram2567: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
yinkeys:
Unjust religion that enslaved blacks. Imagine it was okay to have slaves in their holy books.
Africans have suffered in the hands of Arabs and Whites.
Africans need to wake up and know their history.
Oligarchs in the Middle East first sent mercenaries to conquer northern Nigeria in addition to enslaving Africans and teaching them their religion
Then British people conquered our lands, enslaved us while introducing our people to Christianity
Africans especially Nigerians are still enslaved in some Arab countries till today

Where have you seen in the Quran that encourage Slavery.? Infact before the world banned Slavery ,it has been banned by Islam.Bilal,the Ethiopian was a slave before he accepted Islam.He was bought out of Slavery and made a Freeman He later became the first Muhadhin(caller ro prayer).
Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by Smartmanager(m): 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
reccy:

Nobody said he was christian....moreover, one doesn't only convert from christian to Muslim or vice versa. We have many religions!!!

The report said he has converted to Muslim.
shikena!!!!
Is Thomas Islamic?
Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by NoSentiment: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
Pierocash:
Nothing like conversion ,he was never a Christian

E pain him. Haha.

No rational human being will believe in trinity. It is Paul's way of deceiving the followers of Christ.

Accept Christ for who he was (a prophet of God like Adam, Moses, Jacob,and Muhammad) and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by Ayomivic(m): 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by NoSentiment: 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
yinkeys:
Unjust religion that enslaved blacks. Imagine it was okay to have slaves in their holy books.
Africans have suffered in the hands of Arabs and Whites.
Africans need to wake up and know their history.
Oligarchs in the Middle East first sent mercenaries to conquer northern Nigeria in addition to enslaving Africans and teaching them their religion
Then British people conquered our lands, enslaved us while introducing our people to Christianity
Africans especially Nigerians are still enslaved in some Arab countries till today

Cool down, Mr Slave. I am black and I willingly convert to islam because Pastorpreneurs enslaved me. I am now free. No imam asks me for tithe since I converted 20yrs ago!

Jettison the hate and study islam. I was once like u: A more militant Christian!

1 Like

Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by MisfitHPG: 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
reccy:
Alhamdulilah for you partey!!! Welcome to the light!!!
what light is Islam?
Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by Haakeem(m): 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
Tareq1105:

Hakeemu answer me.

Jesus Christ is the spirit of God. Your Quran said so but the same Quran didn't say Mohammed is the spirit of God.

2. Among all the prophets in your Quran it's only Jesus Christ that your Quran called 'Almasiu' meaning the Saviour.

Let me allow you to respond to those 2 before I add more shocking revelation about what your imams wouldn't want you to know.

Hakeemu da mi loun o.
lol,which imam keh?

I know much about my religion, and what u wrote up there, i could prove you wrong and even point out contradictions in the bible for you.

Just that the phone i am using nw is nt capable of doing the job, its too slow and annoying.
Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by kelspinall(m): 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
his choice undecided
Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by Doyinlykdodo(m): 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
He is ghanian...he probably converted from jujuism
Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by Theunbothered: 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
Haakeem:

Let Partey go to Saudi Arabia and shout "I am no longer a Muslim, I have converted to another religion"

Oh you want to pretend as if Muslims don't kill apostates.

Continue doing
Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by Alexsniz(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
He converted from pegan to islam...... What an upgrade!
Pierocash:
Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by Ropostic120(m): 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2022
ecolime:

Na lie.. If it's the other way round, muslims fit kill the guy.

How come you guys always throll and threaten Mohammed Sallah of Liverpool whenever he snaps with a Christmas tree?

They are bunch of murderers and wicked demons.

Salah will wish Christians merry Christmas and fellow Muslims will be insulting him.

If that religion is the only one in the world, I won't ever join them. It is a very wild religion

2 Likes

Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by prizeless(m): 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2022
Good for him, that's good news
Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by gaskiyamagana: 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
Pierocash:
Buharilized brain and Apcilized statement.
Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by gaskiyamagana: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ropostic120:

They are bunch of murderers and wicked demons.

Salah will wish Christians merry Christmas and fellow Muslims will be insulting him.

If that religion is the only one in the world, I won't ever join them. It is a very wild religion
According to your jesusweed influence.
Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by gaskiyamagana: 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
MisfitHPG:
what light is Islam?
Light guiding from confusion to conviction,
Light guiding from contradiction to certainty,
Light guiding from stupidity to sensibility as common and associated with Christianity.
Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by makalista: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
Congratulations to you Tomas Party
Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by Tonytonex(m): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
He's a gonna
Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by Bamzyriches451: 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
Damn!
Good for him, as long as it'll make him happy then it is good
Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by Akhee: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
Northurmate:

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/sports/arsenal-midfielder-thomas-partey-converts-to-islam/2539332
Welcome to the Fold of Islam. The religion of Abraham,Moses, David,Solomon,Elijah, Jesus and Muhammad (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon them)
Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by dammyagboola(m): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
Welcome to Islam my Brother. May Allah makes the Deen easy for you and may Allah makes you a good Muslim. May Allah rewards you with Aljanat fridous in the hereafter. I am happy for you because you have taken a good decision that will benefit you in this World and hereafter.
Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by Ebymyk(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
Fake news
Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
Michaelbjune:
YOU ARE A BASTARD are you the owner of this forum?

BASTARD?
This your surname is very weird
Re: Thomas Partey Converts To Islam by ibecee(m): 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
Northurmate:

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/sports/arsenal-midfielder-thomas-partey-converts-to-islam/2539332

Masha Allahu. May Almighty Allah Make things easy for you.

Allahu Akbar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Egypt Coach, Queiroz Apologizes To Nigerians / Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge / Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.