Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet. (804 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial / Court Asked To Declare Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive, Order His Arrest / Is Nnamdi Kanu And Trump Right? Jubril Appears Younger Than 'Lifeless' Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet. by GuyWise101(m): 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Nnamdi Kanu once said that Obiano will leave office in disgrace and it has come to pass with wife being slapped in public and him being arrested by EFCC.

Every word of this man Nnamdi Kanu always has a way of coming to pass, what a prophet.

7 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet. by Millimann: 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
Wow...

Did he really say it?
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet. by GuyWise101(m): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
Millimann:
Wow...

Did he really say it?
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Just search the video on YouTube and see wonders.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
obiano may have his own misdeed but the man tried, anyway let the law take it ccause
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet. by jmoore(m): 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
The prophet has been in jail since last year. Nnamdi Kanu did not predict his own disgrace. The 'zoo' captured the terrorist.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet. by hugeo(m): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
seriously
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet. by udele1: 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
Blind prophet. Thats why u dont negotiate with terrorists. After obiano bought his brother a car and paid for his parents treatment.

A complete family of criminals.

A fraudster will always be a fraudster.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet. by edmaraja: 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
And where is a link or proof of such statement,? You don't expect us to believe this without any proof do you, obiano may have his on misdeed but the man tried abeg
Obiano tried as governor, As a person he doesn't have problem but unfortunately he was surrounded by people that are not wise and they went about behaving in a manner that gave him and his administration a bad reputation in the eyes of the people.

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
[You kind off right though]
Obiano tried as governor, As a person he doesn't have problem but unfortunately he was surrounded by people that are not wise and they went about behaving in a manner that gave him and his administration a bad reputation in the eyes of the people.[/quote]
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet. by MadamVanessa(f): 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
shocked

Who's a prophet?

A prophet is a messenger of God that God uses to liberate his people from the bondage of the enemy. A prophet is an oracle of God that speaks only that is given to him by God.

There's nothing that MNK says that hasn't fulfilled, those ones that are yet to happened, will soon happened. So by all standard MNK is a prophet, greater than Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) .

Show me anything that MNK had said that hasn't happened, and I will show you afonja that hasn't touch a human skull.

5 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet. by jmoore(m): 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Who's a prophet?

A prophet is a messenger of God that God uses to liberate his people from the bondage of the enemy. A prophet is an oracle of God that speaks only that is given to him by God.

There's nothing that MNK says that hasn't fulfilled, those ones that are yet to happened, will soon happened. So by all standard MNK is a prophet, greater than Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) .

Show me anything that MNK had said that hasn't happened, and I will show you afonja that hasn't touch a human skull.

He said Jubril is in Aso Rock but when he wrote an open letter to Biden last year, he mentioned Buhari as the president, not Jubril.

He also said that 99.9% of Igbo women are prostitutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet. by MonkeyMods(m): 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
udele1:
Blind prophet. Thats why u dont negotiate with terrorists. After obiano bought his brother a car and paid for his parents treatment.

A complete family of criminals.

A fraudster will always be a fraudster.

I lost interest in this thread the moment I saw your comment. NL irritant

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet. by udele1: 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
MonkeyMods:

I lost interest in this thread the moment I saw your comment. NL irritant

You would have interest if i praised the fraudster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet. by MonkeyMods(m): 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
udele1:

You would have interest if i praised the fraudster.

You're fraudster personified. Getat abeg
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet. by christistruth01: 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
A false prophet who couldn't see he would be deported from Kenya to Abuja locked in a Cage like a dog after the Kenyan security agents had finished beating Nnamdi Kanu the king of the Cannibals soundly to sleep

(1) (Reply)

2023: If We Don't Win This Election, Forget PDP -wike / ‘Fake Bishops’: Tinubu, APC Under Fire As G.O On Purported List Threatens N500bn / APC Hijack's INEC In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.