Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl (27042 Views)

Immigration Sanctions Officers Who Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl / Deportee Assaults Immigration Officers At Lagos Airport / Samuel Getachew Complains Of Extortion By Immigration Officers At MMIA, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by WoundedLamb: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
Where is the hope?
Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by LordVarys1: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
Just sack them. Period!!!
Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by Ikpopo: 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
So instead of prosecuting them for theft na this cover up be the punishment.Chai,why can't NATO just sanction us
Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by dfrost: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ikpopo:
So instead of prosecuting them for theft na this cover up be the punishment.Chai,why can't NATO just sanction us

Let's start from somewhere and progress.
Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by Lumig: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
cry
I have always been saying it and I would continue to that no one-man can solve the problems of this country. Because each individual Nigerian is an embodiment of evil and corruption and until each one of us decides to forsake our evil ways, we will continue to be perpetual finger-pointers whereas we are the author and the finisher of all our problems

1 Like

Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by naptu2: 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
Note that it was FAAN that took action against the officers, but those officers do not work for FAAN; they work for the Immigration Service.
Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by superCleanworks(m): 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Tovard:
Others will never learn from this.

My bad experience at Abuja on my way to Europe that night is not something I would forget easily. They were all begging like beggars

It will NEVER stop.
It is a cursed culture which you will experience even if you pass departure terminal 100 times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by alatbaba1(m): 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
The level of begging/stealing at the Lagos airport. Especially the international airport wing is very very unacceptable and disgraceful. It’s a very terrible situation, Starting from the police at the entrance of the terminal building, to the airline desk, to immigration officers and faan staff is very very terrible. Begging is just what they are there for. The extrusion level is so high. I was able to visit accra international airport. The level of professionalism was superb. No begging. Everybody is doing their work. U can’t even borrow a pen at Lagos airport without being tasked or billed. Almost Everybody is a begging there

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by Ijaya123: 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
The guilty officers don’t have names?
Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by oilmane(m): 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
naptu2:
More

Is that all? So they're banned from the airport and it ends there? So they can go to the sea port or border to continue their evil acts? The thieves should be paraded, dismissed, paraded again, charged to court and jailed, what the hell, a 14 years old? Are they so heartless? What happened to their conscience? Don't they have kids or siblings? The ICPC should please take this up, this shouldn't be allowed to slide.

3 Likes

Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by naptu2: 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ikpopo:

oilmane:

Is that all? So they're banned from the airport and it ends there? So they can go to the sea port or border to continue their evil acts? The thieves should be paraded, dismissed, paraded again, charged to court and jailed, what the hell, a 14 years old? Are they so heartless? What happened to their conscience? Don't they have kids or siblings? The ICPC should please take this up, this shouldn't be allowed to slide.

Cantonese:
“ However, the Federal Airport Authority (FAAN) has now identified the Immigration officials, forced them to refund the amount stolen and banned them from working in any airport in Nigeria”.

Just imagine that. How can corruption be stamped out with this. I thought the crooks should have been sacked immediately. Now they have been removed from the airport, banned from other airports and probably posted to the passport office where they can continue their corrupt acts.

Jagbajantis intete!

GardenOfGod:
That their statement implies that they are accomplice in the act, if not, such officials should be sacked immediately.

naptu2:
Note that it was FAAN that took action against the officers, but those officers do not work for FAAN; they work for the Immigration Service.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by AutoChick4U(f): 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
Longthroat and greed no go kill some of these officers. There's something wrong with Nigerians and its not as a result of poverty.

2 Likes

Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by Salihusaliheen(m): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
Imagime nigeria still fighting corruption at this era,terrorist, bandit,kidnappers,ritualist and so on.unemployment,ASUU strike.no modern technology,Nigeria which way
Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by deluckiest(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
Is the mother high on weed or what? I'm baffled at her choice of words in expressing her anger, "fucking 14 years old child, bloody child".
Na wa! Should we blame Buhari for this too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by GloriousGbola: 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
Now we have to teach our children to check officer name tags.

Nothing has happened to these officers.

This is just the laziest damage control.

This is a pointer to the complete absence of humanity in any security officer. A person who can steal all a child's money is an area boy in uniform

If course these baggers will steal from children while demanding respect from same.

Another national disgrace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by Texs: 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
Returning after a month visit, the immigration woman was asking why my passport was not stamped and that I will need to 'see my oga' Even though I showed her the back of my Nigeria passport with immigration red dated tag, she insisted I "must drop something" then I said, call me your supervisor. That was it.

2 Likes

Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by Cantonese: 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
“ However, the Federal Airport Authority (FAAN) has now identified the Immigration officials, forced them to refund the amount stolen and banned them from working in any airport in Nigeria”.

Just imagine that. How can corruption be stamped out with this. I thought the crooks should have been sacked immediately. Now they have been removed from the airport, banned from other airports and probably posted to the passport office where they can continue their corrupt acts.

Jagbajantis intete!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by Enemyofpeace: 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
Release the names, photographs and dismiss the modafokas from service

3 Likes

Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by funshint(m): 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
These people are supposed to face further disciplinary actions. These one can kill if nobody is watching.

2 Likes

Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by GardenOfGod(m): 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
THIS IS WHAT LIE MOHAMMED WANTED TO DESTROY! GAGGING OF FREE SOCIAL MEDIA. Who knows how may of such dubious activities are going on in our airports without being reported. Social media is just very good at holding our corrupt government officials by the balls.
naptu2:
FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl

On February 19th, 2020, the mother of a 14 year old girl took to Twitter to complain that Immigration officials at the airport took all the money that her daughter had.

Ratchet Rayne @Imoteda

https://twitter.com/Imoteda/status/1495134745671487493

The Immigration Service responded to her tweet.

Nigeria Immigration Service @nigimmigration

https://twitter.com/nigimmigration/status/1495306284119339011

However, the Federal Airport Authority (FAAN) has now identified the Immigration officials, forced them to refund the amount stolen and banned them from working in any airport in Nigeria.

Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria @FAAN_Official

https://twitter.com/FAAN_Official/status/1504764096255774722
Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by RedEnergy: 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
Banned from working at the airport, but they will be posted to seaport and land border to continue the same madness. Ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by Enemyofpeace: 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Men are synonymous to bad things
thank God your father is a men

2 Likes

Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by GardenOfGod(m): 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
That their statement implies that they are accomplice as well in the act, if not, such officials should be sacked immediately.
RedEnergy:
Banned from working at the airport, but they will be posted to seaport and land border to continue the same madness. Ok

1 Like

Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by Quitam: 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
The problem with Nigeria is Nigerians
Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
Na wa oooo....

It will be men immigration men that will do that....ahhh... its shameful haba... that mean anybody entering naija need to shine eye ooo

So iif its their pikin inko... na wa oooo!!
Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by Elidrisy20: 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
Thieves
Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by eagleu: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
Tallesty1:
Who are these officers? What's the names? Where is their picture?

You can bait your lunch that like Abba Kyari, they probably belong to the thieving minority tribe of Buhari who think that they are destined to rule everyone.
If the Immigration officials were southerners, their pictures, full tribal names would have been published a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by AngelicBeing: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
Lawlessness and Wickedness at its Peak..
Thou hands join hands together, the wicked will never go unpunished both here and in the hereafter sad

1 Like

Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by Raysleek: 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
Tallesty1:
Who are these officers? What's the names? Where is their picture?
It's time for name and shame

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terrible Accident At Ugwu Nwasike Ogidi, Anambra (PHOTOS) / Family Of 7 Rescued After Their Car Caught Fire While Travelling In Rivers. Pix / How Were You Able To Travel Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.