Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,007 members, 7,828,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl (27063 Views)

Immigration Sanctions Officers Who Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl / Deportee Assaults Immigration Officers At Lagos Airport / Samuel Getachew Complains Of Extortion By Immigration Officers At MMIA, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by eagleu: 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
deluckiest:
Is the mother high on weed or what? I'm baffled at her choice of words in expressing her anger, "fucking 14 years old child, bloody child".
Na wa! Should we blame Buhari for this too?

Where did you learn to blame the victims?
Instead of directing your anger at the criminal immigration officials, you have to bend over backwards to blame the victim.

Is this some kind of backwards Islamic education or what?
Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by UnabashedIPOB: 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
And some fools are proud of this damn zoo called a country? This country is a hopeless case and NOTHING good would EVER come out of it.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by Iceberg3: 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Tallesty1:
Who are these officers? What's the names? Where is their picture?
They are not SE or SS officers so they definitely won't make it public.
Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by Almaigaa: 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
temptnow:
Useless country like Nigeria should be sanctioned by the world

If you think Nigeria is bad, check out Biafra and see. That Country needs to be thrown out of this Earth. grin

Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by writeprof(m): 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
Can anyone Immigration Controller really stop those guys at the airport from asking for money from passengers by hook or by crook?

It's really a shameful demonstration to behold when travelling out or coming in to the country especially at MMIA.

The way our airports are organised to make these guys do these is so annoying. You won't see these in small countries like Togo, Cameroon, South Africa etc

1 Like

Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by maticar: 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
BUSHHUNTER:
Custom officers and immigration officers are worst when it comes to dealing with civilians. But OGA patapata of them is Nigerian police.

Same sh!t happened to me, I politely asked the immigration officer "Why do you want to lose your job over $1700?" He looked at me and said Sir! I'm sorry please give me anything you can.
Lol, e still beg after apologizing
Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by snoopz: 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
This is not good
Dem only ban den from working from airports, they will only continue their activities wherever they are moved to

1 Like

Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by ndukwejoe(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
How did you do it from NDLEA to the last people after customs
LaSenior:
wink

I know it must Lagos

Those immigration officers are something else they tried their tricks on me it didn't work because I purposely didn't want to give them a dime

Dumb fellows
Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by Mavor: 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
When it comes to children, God always listen to the righteous cries of a sorrowful mother. The immigration officers should be most worried about the curses she placed on them. Such words are very powerful.
Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by Mavor: 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
Almaigaa:

If you think Nigeria is bad, check out Biafra and see. That Country needs to be thrown out of this Earth. grin
At least the Ibos are industrious and very innovative. Even with how they have been marginalized by the Nigerian State. Tell us the one you Northerners can do, apart from banditry, terrorism, nepotism, corruption, laziness and un-education. Be there deceiving yourself. Your cup will soon full, you jokers don't know. And no, I am not Ibo.
Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by legba1(m): 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
theres nothing to cheer in this news. yes, "exact" amount had been refunded but what is Nigeria Immigration doing about their officers acting like they dont earn salaries . They will intentionally hold you up to the point of missing your flight... I also expect the service that employ them to give an update about what is being done about this particular case or are they going to act dumb and sweep the whole thing under the carpet?
Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by Almaigaa: 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mavor:
At least the Ibos are industrious and very innovative. Even with how they have been marginalized by the Nigerian State. Tell us the one you Northerners can do, apart from banditry, terrorism, nepotism, corruption, laziness and un-education. Be there deceiving yourself. Your cup will soon full, you jokers don't know. And no, I am not Ibo.

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki, e dey sweet me when IPOB dey make mouth online. As far as they are concerned, na them get Nigeria.

If those things you mentioned about Igbos are true, then you are not supposed to be marginalized. And if what you said about the North are true, then the North is not supposed to rule over you, both now and in the past.

The North is better than your People in all ramifications. Ask all your leaders including Ohaneze Ndigbo. Let them educate you.

Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by jaxxy(m): 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
JosephXavier:

Thanks for social media that has helped in letting this type of injustice not to go unnoticed

Could have imagined this happening during Twitter ban or absence of social media?

I still think that that punishment isn't enough

Who knows how many people that they have succeeded in doing similar thing to that might have endured it

Social media is the last hope for the weak, poor, helpless and oppressed in this dysfunctional country.
Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by ojun50(m): 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
i want to see there face incase they pass my street so i can slap them
Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by anthonyonyolu(m): 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
illicit:
Pics or adonbelivit
Go and hang transformer now is you must see a pix before you believe the incident occurred.
Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by themanderon: 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
Those rogues should be cuffed and paraded. A jail time of 20yrs would reset their thieving brains.
Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by Aaay: 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
Really
Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by maasoap(m): 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
Tovard:
Others will never learn from this.

My bad experience at Abuja on my way to Europe that night is not something I would forget easily. They were all begging like beggars

It's a shame! Even the police have turned themselves into extortionists on the roads instead of doing their job of stop and search
Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by Mavor: 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
Almaigaa:

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki, e dey sweet me when IPOB dey make mouth online. As far as they are concerned, na them get Nigeria.

If those things you mentioned about Igbos are true, then you are not supposed to be marginalized. And if what you said about the North are true, then the North is not supposed to rule over you, both now and in the past.

The North is better than your People in all ramifications. Ask all your leaders including Ohaneze Ndigbo. Let them educate you.
The North is well placed today because of how the British placed you lot as they were leaving Nigeria. For all the decades you have ruled this country, a lot of places in the North have zero to show for it. You guys in your delusion think that this farce called Nigeria will continue till infinity. Let us watch and see. Parasitic region. Contributing nothing of value to this country. Look at how Buhari has run this country into the gutter. Compare to what he inherited from Jonathan a Southerner. Dollar 180 Naira and in under 6 years it is not almost 600 Naira and you are there kikikiki yourself.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by 1851nnee: 11:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
helinues:
End time immigration officer
[/s]
Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by Innocentbaloo: 11:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Others (securities and uniform men) would still not learn from this shameful and disgraceful attitude until karma calls.
Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by jimcaddy(m): 4:49am On Mar 19, 2022
Most members of the immigration in this country, especially the ones posted to airports are so corrupt. You're bring paid to do your job. Must I tip you to do your job? Maybe their salaries needs to be reviewed because I don't understand.
Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by Almaigaa: 5:43am On Mar 19, 2022
Mavor:
The North is well placed today because of how the British placed you lot as they were leaving Nigeria. For all the decades you have ruled this country, a lot of places in the North have zero to show for it. You guys in your delusion think that this farce called Nigeria will continue till infinity. Let us watch and see. Parasitic region. Contributing nothing of value to this country. Look at how Buhari has run this country into the gutter. Compare to what he inherited from Jonathan a Southerner. Dollar 180 Naira and in under 6 years it is not almost 600 Naira and you are there kikikiki yourself.

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.

See as you just dey wail. Abeg, no go close to any Transformer oo. And avoid anywhere Rat Poison dey. Before you go comit grin grin grin grin

Re: FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by SafeHands1: 6:10am On Mar 19, 2022
Una for show us the Facial skulls of these Mofos wey lack am for 'Conscience' in the discharge of their legal/extortion duties.

That means they don dey extort from Babes wey no fit Talk clearly too.

Mehn! They need go beg the 14 Year old Girl Mum. Cos' her Curses needs to be reversed if these bigots must receive Light to move on in any direction of their life careers again

In all, this is the kind of Service the public can get when people sell their assets only to settle recruiters for securing Government paid Job.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos / Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season / Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.