Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? (1485 Views)

Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? by siofra(f): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
I saw this somewhere, online and decided to ask nairaland men. You guys like talking about table, so what do you want women to bring to the table?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
And the confusion begins in... 1...2...3...

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? by heniford2: 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ashwo shocked pro-max!!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? by Jeon(f): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
JUST BRING UR HEAD TO THE TABLE...
@BOLDED STATEMENT GOT SO MANY ADVANTAGES

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? by siofra(f): 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:
And the confusion begins in... 1...2...3...

grin grin

They don't even know what they want. grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? by paulolee(m): 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
depends on the personal capabilities of a man...as for me, as long as she's working n have a balance between work n family..
most importantly she gat get sense...
Re: What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? by lilvicky68(m): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
Since I have table. She can bring chair

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? by siofra(f): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
paulolee:
depends on the personal capabilities of a man...as for me, as long as she's working n have a balance between work n family..
most importantly she gat get sense...

It's still about money, isn't it?
Re: What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? by freetheking: 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
siofra:
I saw this somewhere, online and decided to ask nairaland men. You guys like talking about table, so what do you want women to bring to the table?
Family does not made-up for the husband only,if so,it wouldn't have been called family. The man, wife and the children has a responsibility to play. To me the should be a balance between her job and the family. Be a helping hand to your husband,it could be finance or whatever that may come up. Respect and submission is also what's expected of a woman to put on the table .

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? by paulolee(m): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
siofra:

It's still about money, isn't it?
sure na...moni must be involved bcoz its relevant even to those in riches.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? by Gofwane(m): 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
lilvicky68:
Since I have table. She can bring chair
Even if it is plastic chair, let her just bring something to the table.

But trust Nigerian girls, they won't bring even stone

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? by czarr(m): 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
siofra:
obedience and submission alongside contributing at least 30percent of all financial expenses made in the course of the relationship or marriage.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
enifod:
Ashwo shocked pro-max!!

So this dude insulted someone unprovoked, she called the attention of the mods and her complaint was deleted? undecided Wow, now.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? by Truvelisback(m): 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
siofra:
It means a woman needs to support her husband with whatever she earns and no matter how little it is, in terms provision of food and other welfares in the home rather than sitting at home idle watching African Magic, gossipping around the neighbourhood, eating and growing fat day by day while ur keep working his ass out all alone.
Re: What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? by DonroxyII: 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
siofra:
White Jelly ! Not Skank Brain I don't like Stress.
Bring Career and Womanhood.
Re: What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? by DonroxyII: 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
czarr:
obedience and submission alongside contributing at least 30percent of all financial expenses made in the course of the relationship or marriage.
Why do you expect Her to bring Obedience and Submissions

You don't demand for Obedience and Submissions, You Earn it Bro grin. Once Earned, it will be giving to you without asking.
Re: What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? by czarr(m): 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
DonroxyII:
Why do you expect Her to bring Obedience and Submissions

You don't demand for Obedience and Submissions, You Earn it Bro grin. Once Earned, it will be giving to you without asking.
Nice! Same way a woman doesn't have to demand for her partners provision and protection, they have to earn it first.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? by DonroxyII: 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
czarr:
Do women have to earn the provision and protection of the men in their lives? I want to believe that before you enter a commitment of any kind bf/gf or marriage, you've made assessment and found the person worthy.
Yes She must Earn it. If she doesn't deserve it why would you wanna provide for and protect someone that doesn't deserve it

Everyone must earns it.

if you don't earn it then you have to force it. Force is Cheating and that's where you will get the troubles because you won't also get It easy from the bearer grin
Re: What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? by posty56: 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
Her own money, only this covers the rest, just have your money and not be a hungry leech then we're good
Re: What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? by SandraIkuboR(f): 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
Na really talking about table.....Lmao
Re: What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? by InfinityFabric: 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
Faith
Youth & Virginity
Peace
Intelligence (If she's dumb, we can train her)

I don't care if she's broke or working as a sales girl or whatever. I don't do 50/50, it's 100/0 - God willing.

In turn, you get key to the palace. Is it hard for ladies not be 304s ?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:05am On Mar 19, 2022
siofra:
we want women to bring this to table

Re: What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 19, 2022
Peace of mind abeg, the world no fit make man craze and at the end of the day a woman does too
Re: What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? by FalseProphet1(m): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

So this dude insulted someone unprovoked, she called the attention of the mods and her complaint was deleted? undecided Wow, now.
Hello my spiritual daughter, the spirit has revealed so much about you to me dm me for more details.

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 19, 2022
Re: What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? by jorion(m): 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
Apart from the fact that I would like for a lady to have her own dreams and ambitions, i would like if she is less dramatic and manipulative so that i can have my peace of mind... But I know those are qualities Nigerian ladies hardly possess.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? by Rawhumper(m): 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
Honesty, true love and ability to bring up good suggestions.

Lest I forget,last but not the least, also sex in the morning, sex in the night, sex always ...... cheesy wink

uote author=siofra post=111150897]I saw this somewhere, online and decided to ask nairaland men. You guys like talking about table, so what do you want women to bring to the table?[/quote]
Re: What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? by Rawhumper(m): 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Honesty, true love and ability to bring up good suggestions.

Lest I forget,last but not the least, also sex in the morning, sex in the night, sex always ...... cheesy wink

quote author=siofra post=111150897]I saw this somewhere, online and decided to ask nairaland men. You guys like talking about table, so what do you want women to bring to the table?[/quote]
Re: What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? by ibkonekt(m): 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Virginity, femininity, good character, trained to be a wife and good support system.

Things to not bring.
High body count
Feminism
Instagram and social media addiction
Attention wh0re disorder
Adhd
Masculity
Lack of accountability
I dont need a man attitude
Re: What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? by Richarlison640(m): 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
siofra:
just two tins (1)she should have a source of income wether business or get a job to avoid her from totally depending on me financially I know want hear honey pls were are you machees don finish oo (2) secondly I want peace of mind I know want anything way go make me day doubt you love for me

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Tricked Me And Snatch My Bike At Gun Point. Nairaland okada man. / Why Does My Gateman Love Me So Much / Money Mindsets Needed In A Relationship - Pst. Kingsley & Mildred Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.