Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,690 members, 7,851,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima (29166 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Visits Gombe State, Pics / Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud / Pictures PDP Campaign In Dawakin-tofa Kano Hometown Of Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Ikpopo: 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
What happened to his cap?
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by wonlasewonimi: 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
Buhari did more than this...
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Abujaexpress: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
wwwihy:
Tinubu visits Gombe Governor, Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya. He was accompanied by Ganduje, Shettima, and others.
It appears that this man is already been accorded the place of a President o. Who is seeing what i am seeing?

...but my mind is telling me that BAT is banking on a Muslim/Muslim Ticket, with Ganduje or another popular Northern Muslim as his running mate. Afterall, El Rufai tried it in Kaduna and it worked for them

6 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Highlyrespected(m): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
Jagaban of borgu
Tinubu - - - - - the masses's choice.
Je adorerai toi.......Notre nouveau président République fédérale du Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Lanretoye(m): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
L
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Mooh247: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
illicit:

They started younger

No they started at 50s all had succeeded in a career path, and most of them possessed Atleast two international degrees

7 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Warmaterial(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
Tinubu go be like awolowo, las las dat asorok u no go sidon dia and Atiku no go Sidon dia too.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by adelaja70(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
The Eze Gburugburu of the entire Okoro Land!!!!!!!!......

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Ameduedwin: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
See president o

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by illicit(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mooh247:

No they started at 50s all had succeeded in a career path, and most of them possessed Atleast two international degrees

So u see that 50 is not old

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by dynicks(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
grin
davodyguy:
BAT is a gogetter.

Whatever he wants, he goes all out to get it

But as a fellow Yorùbá man like him, I hope he doesn't become our president.
Any of Osinbajo, Fashola, Fayemi, Amaechi, Rochas, Ibamu cool with
you are a yoruba man while I'm an igbo man....And as an honest IGBO man, I sincerely reject and vehemently refuse and reject the person of rochas.....cus he is a very dishonest person and a criminally minded crook!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by FlyoruB: 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
ArewaNorth:

We are all born by old people and we are going to be old one day. Would u love to be treated badly because u are old or because of ur capacity and competence at old age....

Don't mind that one. Only pesin wey no wan live to see his old age/die young dey abuse old age.

9 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Cryofigbos: 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
He still get 19 more people to visit

U will still delete dis ur nairaland account soon.....u go wail tire, since u don't know what it means to be a presidential material

10 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Mooh247: 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
illicit:

So u see that 50 is not old

If 50 isn't old 60 or 70 isn't

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

there are some people not worth visiting!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by PrinceOfLagos: 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
Cryofigbos:

U will still delete dis ur nairaland account soon.....u go wail tire, since u don't know what it means to be a presidential material
Bola Tinubu is my boy

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by almarthins(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
LegendHero:
Jagaban.

Slayer of Meth addicts!

How sure are you?
He can have the west n north but he won't have the east

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by adelaja70(m): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
omoredia:
Failures should go and rest. Tinubu go and relax
MY Benin brother... Let's follow the moving train.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Just watch out......Tinubu will never rule Nigeria and if he wins. I will send you 5k.

SwissMass:
Did you count south east states that couldn't stop buhari from becoming president, only a fool will waste his time on political inconsequential people

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by adelaja70(m): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
almarthins:

How sure are you?
Dem matter b4?
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by simpleseyi: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
davodyguy:
BAT is a gogetter.

Whatever he wants, he goes all out to get it

But as a fellow Yorùbá man like him, I hope he doesn't become our president.
Any of Osinbajo, Fashola, Fayemi, Amaechi, Rochas, I am cool with

There are traitors among every group of people. And they die miserably like Judas.

There wouldn't have been any Osinbajo, Fashola or Fayemi, without Tinubu. Go and ask them.

Is it Amaechi that cannot win even his ward not LG in all the elections that have taken place since 2015 to date you want to compare with the Jagaban Borgu that had been installing governors from state to state? Now that Wike the wicked has banished Amaechi from his father's house in PH, where will Amaechi campaign in South South?

Cockroach Okocha cannot sleep in his father's house again in IMO, how then will be campaign in Igbo land?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by adelaja70(m): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
deukpai:
Just watch out......Tinubu will never rule Nigeria and if he wins. I will send you 5k.

god is that you?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by ken045501: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nothing for you baba tinubu.. if you like visit 36 state. We Nigerians go fall your hand . This election is not business as usual

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Dmiller123: 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
This man @60's be like this. Definitely if this man become president, we will all have issue with him.
Paris today, China tomorrow for sickness treatment.
He has use his entire life roughly, at his 60 be like 120 years man.
I swear this man will not use his 4 years before he die
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by iswallker(m): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
illicit:

When they were young

Was it old people that ruled them

Why do we have retirement age, at their age I would be retired

Reno has told them the same repeatedly - old people shoukd be in retirement - but ours want to actualize a life long ambition

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Cryofigbos: 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Bola Tinubu is my boy

grin yes we know

I can't imagine how u ppl use to cope when u see him building bridges and meeting those that matters, it must have been very difficult being on d other side hating....meanwhile I noticed some of ur fellow haters colleagues r no where to be found again......na u go tire, just know that ppl wey get mental problems no dey know and some of ur comment r looking like it

10 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by smartilicious: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
Old people wey supposed retire since
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Cryofigbos: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
ken045501:
Nothing for you baba tinubu.. if you like visit 36 state. We Nigerians go fall your hand . This election is not business as usual
Are u talking about dis my own same Nigeria....bcoz we full ground to vote tinubu oh

6 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Fiscus105(m): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
ArewaNorth:

We are all born by old people and we are going to be old one day. Would u love to be treated badly because u are old or because of ur capacity and competence at old age....

Only foolish kids who will die before 40 are mocking elderly.

Sometimes when hopeless teenager that, his own old mama struggles to get phone for talks like senseless being baffles me.

Dnt know that it's a sin to grow old again o

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by LegendHero(m): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
almarthins:

How sure are you?

No one need the East.

We just need to make sure IPOB declare another no lefelendum no erection and they voters turnout will be 4% this time around.

7 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by adelaja70(m): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Ambition wey Buni don use wipe yansh throway inside gutter since
Buni that's jittery already... E be you no know say na INEC save his ass.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by almarthins(m): 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
adelaja70:

Dem matter b4?
like wise the south south.

Dem no matter, right? Then we have no one Nigeria. Then we should stop this hypocrisy of democracy. What happens to minority right and majority rules.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct / Witches Predict Outcome Of Imo, Kogi, Bayelsa Elections / Tinubu Signs Bill Returning Old Anthem Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.