Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima (29164 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Visits Gombe State, Pics / Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud / Pictures PDP Campaign In Dawakin-tofa Kano Hometown Of Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Awise09(m): 7:51am On Mar 19, 2022
This man think his wise, these people will only collect his Benjamin and plays smart on him at the end of days, mark my words.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:38am On Mar 19, 2022
This man will just kill himself.
He is old, his body cannot withstand the stress.
He is just doing agidi
Must he be president?
If this one mistakenly becomes president, then Nigeria is gone because for me, he doesn't even look like someone who has the strength to do anything.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Abujaexpress: 9:49am On Mar 19, 2022
adelaja70:

MY mind is telling me that it's Yakubu Dogara... A Christian from Bauchi State..
Will the Northern oligarchy allows a Christian to represent their overall interest in the next dispensation?
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 19, 2022
almarthins:

Agreed but still doesn't mean he will perform beta

Why won't he? He is well educated, trained, exposed, proven and experienced. Why do some people just want to deny these HARD FACTS?
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2022
davodyguy:

Just as unknown Yar Adua quashed him in 2007 and GEJ defeated him in the PDP primary in 2010

Don't mind them. The Northern elites have a desperation to keep Nigeria as one and Atiku is a small sacrifice to pay to make that happen.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 19, 2022
tenpipsperday:
Hope he went with extra diaper in case the one he was wearing soak

This must be the most repeated and boring line in Nigeria's history. Get creative oga; This one don cast!

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by adelaja70(m): 10:04am On Mar 19, 2022
Abujaexpress:
Will the Northern oligarchy allows a Christian to represent their overall interest in the next dispensation?
Yakubu Dogara is a force in North East.... Just calm down
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by richie240: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
Lolz....u think say na everybody get betrayal for blood like some 'ppl'?
Tho I nor be Hausa o, but I can beat my chest say na dem get integrity pass for this Nigeria!

You and I know d ppl wey nor get integrity, no need to mention names!
cool

mosaicafrique:
I trust the northern men, they will finish his money and stop picking his call after primary election. The northern politicians are too intelligent. You will never know their plan until the last minute.
They will break his heart and give him stroke after the election.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by richie240: 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
MASTERMIND04:
This man will just kill himself.
ehnnn, tank u. Izit ya kill?
He is old, his body cannot withstand the stress.
Tnk u once again, izit ya stress?
He is just doing agidi
Izit ya 'stubborness'?
Must he be president?
Yes, if Nigerians vote him, he'll be president!
Next!
If this one mistakenly becomes president, then Nigeria is gone because for me, he doesn't even look like someone who has the strength to do anything.
First of all sef, are u a Nigerian?
Why not let nigerians bother their heads over their 'mistake'
Hian!
cool

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by ken045501: 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
Yes o . Na this our own 9ja . You and your kindred can go ahead and vote for your forefathers for all I care .. see you at the polling center if you have voters card
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by millionboi(m): 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
Why are the Southeast yet to declare their candidate?

What exactly is going on up there??
why are you most concerned with southeast, can't you face your front.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
millionboi:
why are you most concerned with southeast, can't you face your front.

Pele ooo

Only asking as per a concerned neighbour ni oooo.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Abujaexpress: 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
adelaja70:

Yakubu Dogara is a force in North East.... Just calm down
My brother, nobody is saying he is not force, being a former Speaker. Remember, I still say it, the Northern oligarchy and the sultanate and Muslim North will not consider him a true Northerner when the chips are down, why? Because he is Christian and a minority Northerner
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by adelaja70(m): 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
Abujaexpress:
My brother, nobody is saying he is not force, being a former Speaker. Remember, I still say it, the Northern oligarchy and the sultanate and Muslim North will not consider him a true Northerner when the chips are down, why? Because he is Christian and a minority Northerner
Well let's wait until then....
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2022
richie240:
ehnnn, tank u. Izit ya kill?

Tnk u once again, izit ya stress?

Izit ya 'stubborness'?

Yes, if Nigerians vote him, he'll be president!
Next!
First of all sef, are u a Nigerian?
Why not let nigerians bother their heads over their 'mistake'
Hian!
cool
Guy, abeg leaave me o
grin grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Okoroawusa: 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
wonlasewonimi:
Buhari did more than this...
And he has been president for almost 8 years. What do you have to say to that?
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by wonlasewonimi: 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
Okoroawusa:

And he has been president for almost 8 years. What do you have to say to that?

assess the current situation and provide a feedback if it has been progressive..
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Okoroawusa: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
wonlasewonimi:

assess the current situation and provide a feedback if it has been progressive..
It's been progressive for me, I don't know about you
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by tenpipsperday: 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
Siwel25:

This must be the most repeated and boring line in Nigeria's history. Get creative oga; This one don cast!

Repeated? It is about to start gathering momentum.

Area boy is pained by truth.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by wonlasewonimi: 2:08am On Mar 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:

It's been progressive for me, I don't know about you

Oh nice to know...May the heavens progress your life the same way Buhari has progressed Nigeria.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Okoroawusa: 2:18am On Mar 20, 2022
wonlasewonimi:

Oh nice to know...May the heavens progress your life the same way Buhari has progressed Nigeria.
Amen

May the heavens progess your life the way PDP progressed Nigeria... waiting for your amen.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by wonlasewonimi: 7:47am On Mar 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Amen

May the heavens progess your life the way PDP progressed Nigeria... waiting for your amen.

I don't give a shit about any of the parties, so your prayer is invalid. I'm just concerned about the welfare of the citizens
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by soojar(m): 8:47am On Mar 20, 2022
davodyguy:

Just as unknown Yar Adua quashed him in 2007 and GEJ defeated him in the PDP primary in 2010

Yar Adua had the backing of the northern cabal, the presidency + serious hatred of Atiku from the vindictive OBJ.

GEJ rode on the 'victim' sentiment + support from the masses and most importantly the MASTER politicking from the northern masters of the game of politics. i.e allow GEJ do 4 years and claim he has finished the turn of the south and let the power return back to the north for 8 years.

None of those people up there can sway the vote of the north to their sides with Atiku coming out from PDP (except PDP decides not to present him, which would be foolish of them anyway). Even many northern APC members will secretly mobilize for Atiku.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Okoroawusa: 6:29am On Mar 21, 2022
wonlasewonimi:

I don't give a shit about any of the parties, so your prayer is invalid. I'm just concerned about the welfare of the citizens
And your prayer is valid? Jesus Christ of Nairaland...........taaa! Gbafuo!
Who gives a shit about your self-righteous prayers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS: Lagos Loses N234m To Tollgates’ Closure / LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct / PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.