Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima (29167 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Visits Gombe State, Pics / Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud / Pictures PDP Campaign In Dawakin-tofa Kano Hometown Of Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by davodyguy: 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
simpleseyi:

There are traitors among every group of people. And they die miserably like Judas.

For not supporting someone, one can be called traitor?

For picking MTN over Glo, you can be called traitor?

This logic is incredibly ridiculous
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by simpleseyi: 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
adelaja70:

god is that you?

It's his son. One of the few children of God that saw Buhari winning in 2015 and 2019 even when your so called Men of God saw Goatluck Jonaddaft and Atikuchukwu Abubakar on those two occasions

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by PrinceOfLagos: 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
Cryofigbos:

grin yes we know

I can't imagine how u ppl use to cope when u see him building bridges and meeting those that matters, it must have been very difficult being on d other side hating....meanwhile I noticed some of ur fellow haters colleagues r no where to be found again......na u go tire, just know that ppl wey get mental problems no dey know and some of ur comment r looking like it
I am Yoruba, I just feel that we deserve better

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Cryofigbos: 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
almarthins:

How sure are you?
He can have the west n north but he won't have the east
Even ur igwe won't say that nonsense.....na to double atiku bullion van for igbos and dey will line up for jagaban

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Fiscus105(m): 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
davodyguy:
BAT is a gogetter.

Whatever he wants, he goes all out to get it

But as a fellow Yorùbá man like him, I hope he doesn't become our president.
Any of Osinbajo, Fashola, Fayemi, Amaechi, Rochas, I am cool with

Those people you mentioned, let them work with him as cabinet members, after all, its team that wins matches and not individuals

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by GEEBITE: 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
You are fond of saying things like you know it all, yet many times are inaccurate. Awo became PREMIER of Western region in 1954 at the age of 45.He started Tribune newspaper in 1949 when he was about clocking 40. Please can you tell us the University Sardauna attended and the degree he bagged. Mind you Ahmadu Bello became premier of Northern region at 44 years.
Mooh247:

No they started at 50s all had succeeded in a career path, and most of them possessed Atleast two international degrees

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by adelaja70(m): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
Dmiller123:
This man @60's be like this. Definitely if this man become president, we will all have issue with him.
Paris today, China tomorrow for sickness treatment.
He has use his entire life roughly, at his 60 be like 120 years man.
I swear this man will not use his 4 years before he die
I no know say you be God.. Watch your mouth my boy.. There are some people you don't wish death.... Careful my boy!

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by davodyguy: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
Fiscus105:

Those people you mentioned, let them work with him as cabinet members, after all, its team that wins matches and not individuals
Your choice. But as for me, I don't want him and would not vote or solicit support for him.

He may win without or without my support and can also lose with or without my support
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by almarthins(m): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
LegendHero:

No one need the East.

We just need to make sure IPOB declare another no lefelendum no erection and they voters turnout will be 4% this time around.

And you think it doesn't signal the beginning of the end for Nigeria?

Just tell us you don't need them or tinubu don't need them. Don't generalize Ur opinion.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by nijanigga: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Tinubu the main man

Ozor 1 of the entire Igbo land

Gtandollar is working
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by simpleseyi: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

A university of Chicago graduate, a former ExxonMobil Chief Accountant and Treasurer? Bring your father's life achievement and education qualification nah. Let's compare and contrast. Who knows, your father may be the Messiah we have been praying for.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by almarthins(m): 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Even ur igwe won't say that nonsense.....na to double atiku bullion van for igbos and dey will line up for jagaban

I smell disaster at Noonday. I think Igbos have integrity more than some greedy obas.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by DeLaRue: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
davodyguy:
BAT is a gogetter.

Hopefully these people will declare their interest in the coming weeks.

What's clear is that the quality of leadership and candidates in Nigeria is not great.

Fashola did not exactly prove himself as Minister for Power.

There's zero proof that Fayemi can lead Nigeria any better than the rest. He did very little as Minister for Mines. As a 2 time Governor of Ekiti, he has not exactly distinguished himself.

Never really been impressed with Amaechi whenever I've had him talk. Anybody can build railways if the money is available.

Strangely enough, Okorocha impresses me when I've heard him talk. He says the right things, but it seems Imolites were not impressed with him as Governor. Also, all the corruption palaver isn't good for him.

That leaves Osinbajo. He should be a better President having been an understudy for 8years. He should throw his hat in the ring and test his popularity.

Obi could be a good one but he seems to lack confidence in himself. Prob waiting for vice presidency.

Moghalu and the rest are simply too young. Nigeria's complexity and immediate existential challenges require a mature hand who understands the system and can bring all the peoples of Nigeria together in a fair and equitable manner.

Those younger ones claiming they have all the solutions should first prove themselves as Ministers.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Mooh247: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
GEEBITE:
You are fond of saying things like you know it all, yet many times are inaccurate. Awo became PREMIER of Western region in 1954 at the age of 45.He started Tribune newspaper in 1949 when he was about clocking 40. Please can you tell us the University Sardauna attended and the degree he bagged. Mind you Ahmadu Bello became premier of Northern region at 44 years.

Read with sense next time and pick my points . Mr Don't know it all, got no time for silly pettiness

45 or 50 suite your self with whichever works for you

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by simpleseyi: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
Dmiller123:
This man @60's be like this. Definitely if this man become president, we will all have issue with him.
Paris today, China tomorrow for sickness treatment.
He has use his entire life roughly, at his 60 be like 120 years man.
I swear this man will not use his 4 years before he die

Many of the people that said the same about Buhari have themselves been buried.

9 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Cryofigbos: 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

U r not yoruba my friend.....u have always insult and comment against anything yoruba even if it has nothing to do with tinubu

I don't know any yoruba that will rather want power to remain in d north instead of tinubu, it is normal and democratic to have preferred candidate of ur choice but insult and attack on others is not part of us yoruba...atiku that has been contesting year in year out u igbos r not complaining but yoruba is ur problem and tinubu is not stopping any igbo from contesting...he will even be happy contesting along side igbo candidate under pdp

12 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by adelaja70(m): 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
almarthins:
like wise the south south.

Dem no matter, right? Then we have no one Nigeria. Then we should stop this hypocrisy of democracy. What happens to minority right and majority rules.
Did i mention S/S?... MY father is a prominent Benin.. Mum is from Akure.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Dmiller123: 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
adelaja70:

I no know say you be God.. Watch your mouth my boy.. There are some people you don't wish death.... Careful my boy!

Pele Mr preacher,you and your Tinubu go to hell.
You don't know who you are talking to. Bleep YOU embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by FlyoruB: 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
davodyguy:
BAT is a gogetter.

That's fine. I just hope you're not expecting BAT to be the one to campaign for any of those people you listed or are waiting for him to step down for anyone sha. They better get their butts up and get to work because enu o oshe o.

7 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by simpleseyi: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
GEEBITE:

Please don't bring yourself down to the level of arguing with an Almajari who was born at the roadside by destitute parents. It's an insult on you.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
See person wey wan be president

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by adelaja70(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
simpleseyi:

It's his son. One of the fee children of God that saw Buhari winning in 2015 and 2019 even when your do called Men of God saw Goatluck Jonaddaft and Atikuchukwu Abubakar on those two occasions
Comment not for you bro.. We are on the same page.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by PrinceOfLagos: 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
Cryofigbos:

U r not yoruba my friend.....u have always insult and comment against anything yoruba even if it has nothing to do with tinubu

I don't know any yoruba that will rather want power to remain in d north instead of tinubu, it is normal and democratic to have preferred candidate of ur choice but insult and attack on others is not part of us yoruba...atiku that has been contesting year in year out u igbos r not complaining but yoruba is ur problem and tinubu is not stopping any igbo from contesting...he will even be happy contesting along side igbo candidate under pdp

Whatever man

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by adelaja70(m): 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
Dmiller123:

Pele Mr preacher,you and your Tinubu go to hell.
You don't know who you are talking to. Bleep YOU embarassed
I don hear you..
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Cryofigbos: 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
almarthins:

I smell disaster at Noonday. I think Igbos have integrity more than some greedy obas.
Greedy obas for supporting a fellow yoruba or what exactly

Ur igwe will queue behind atiku after he send money to them forgetting anything igbo presidency soon

U igbos just abuse words without having a proper understanding of what it should be used for
Betrayal....who sign agreements with u that u r accusing of betrayal
Greedy....for what in particular
Etc....u igbos just write all sort of jagons

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by almarthins(m): 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
adelaja70:

Did i mention S/S?... MY father is a prominent Benin.. Mum is from Akure.

Interesting!
Even me will not vote the man, tinubu. He has nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by chloride6: 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
Muslim Muslim ticket..

Dead on arrival..

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by famology(m): 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
wwwihy:
Tinubu visits Gombe Governor, Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya. He was accompanied by Ganduje, Shettima, and others.

Tinubu has no opponent in this race as far as APC is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by almarthins(m): 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Greedy obas for supporting a fellow yoruba or what exactly

Ur igwe will queue behind atiku after he send money to them forgetting anything igbo presidency soon

U igbos just abuse words without having a proper understanding of what it should be used for
Betrayal....who sign agreements with u that u r accusing of betrayal
Greedy....for what in particular
Etc....u igbos just write all sort of jagons

U keep saying " Ur igwe"
Do you know where I am from?

Tinubu will not do any of good just like buhari. It is just another disaster in the making.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by seyz91(m): 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
Confirm!
davodyguy:
BAT is a gogetter.

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by Feggie3: 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
davodyguy:
BAT is a gogetter.

I am from Imo State. I don't want Rochas!!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima by adelaja70(m): 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
Abujaexpress:
It appears that this man is already been accorded the place of a President o. Who is seeing what i am seeing?

...but my mind is telling me that BAT is banking on a Muslim/Muslim Ticket, with Ganduje or another popular Northern Muslim as his running mate. Afterall, El Rufai tried it in Kaduna and it worked for them
MY mind is telling me that it's Yakubu Dogara... A Christian from Bauchi State..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers / Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode / 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.