Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Wife With No Privacy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife With No Privacy (23165 Views)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife With No Privacy by sheered: 10:55am On Mar 19, 2022
HMMM
Re: Wife With No Privacy by We4all: 10:55am On Mar 19, 2022
phidipe:
Please Fellow Nairalnder
Greetings to the elders in the house please I need your advice. How do I treat a wife that opens up everything that goes on in her family to her mum and siblings
She holds their advice higher than her husband .please advice

Why won’t she regard their advice higher? They are her blood. She grew up with them and knew them before you. Her mom can die for her, can you?

Do you want her to rubbish her family just because you paid chikini bride price to marry her? If you can’t tolerate her behavior, then divorce her.

3 Likes

Re: Wife With No Privacy by Changethechain: 10:57am On Mar 19, 2022
Proof to her that those advice is useless
phidipe:
Please Fellow Nairalnder
Greetings to the elders in the house please I need your advice. How do I treat a wife that opens up everything that goes on in her family to her mum and siblings
Re: Wife With No Privacy by Catfishsuplayya: 10:57am On Mar 19, 2022
Talk to her about it, if she doesn't change, buy our large catfishes and make her very tasty catfish pepper soup and while she's enjoying it tell her you are not comfortable with her discussingng your marriage with her family..... she'll definitely change.
Re: Wife With No Privacy by DoctorOlasDesk: 10:58am On Mar 19, 2022
phidipe:
Please Fellow Nairalnder

Are you sure you're not been jealous? It's their bonding and you're talk-material. I won't subscribe to your notion as the pure truth about your marriage cause no one speaks ill of him or herself. Stop finding faults
Re: Wife With No Privacy by kophy(m): 10:58am On Mar 19, 2022
phidipe:
Please Fellow Nairalnder
smiley I have the same problem here, but thank God I ignored whatever the mother says. I just keep calm no question whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Wife With No Privacy by DoctorOlasDesk: 10:58am On Mar 19, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

one day some men will come online to ask how they can suck their wife breast

why are you called a husband, a home governor when you can't govern your house without online verdict

you re ashamed that she let out your private issues to her family and friends but you come online to do the same
shame on you 'contemporary husband'

Well said
Re: Wife With No Privacy by Kajaard: 10:59am On Mar 19, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

why are you called a husband, a home governor when you can't govern your house without online verdict

you re ashamed that she let out your private issues to her family and friends but you come online to do the same

And this is your contribution to the discourse? How dull can someone be? The op is seeking opinions on how to stop his wife from taking family issues out and all your brain could produce is this nonsense. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Wife With No Privacy by wallrichy: 11:02am On Mar 19, 2022
Hey, stop castigating the OP. He came online to ask and discuss with us which ain't badly at all. He must have been disturbed and rather than develop HBP, he simply let it out for the wise ones for advise. I think the problem here is you, if you don't have any sense to advise him, simply keep your mouth shut for now or forever. He's wiser than you and that's why he seeks knowledge and advise. Your likes have pushed souls to commit suicide cos nobody to talk to. Beside, he's an anonymous person here on nairaland or do you know him?

LIGHTHEARTED0:

4 Likes

Re: Wife With No Privacy by We4all: 11:03am On Mar 19, 2022
Destiblack:

Tell the parents to stop dividing your home boldly looking them in the eyes, or they should return your bride price and marry their daughter.

Bleep whatever you think about me,always remember there is no competition in destiny.

How much bride price? Is it the 250K the groom paid that they should be grateful for?

1 Like

Re: Wife With No Privacy by wale2020: 11:03am On Mar 19, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

What next after all these? No solution, no advise on how to resolve the issue.
Re: Wife With No Privacy by stevups(m): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2022
phidipe:
Please Fellow Nairalnder
My brother, you have entered one chance.
This attitude is common among 20s. Your wife was trained by her mother alone. The mother will dictate the number of times you have to s*** in a year. You have to be cautious because the marriage might be heading to disunity. Chat me up so that I tutor you so that you will not lose. Are you aware that the mother is interested in the union more than God. The moment she refuses to inform the mother, she would use all her energy to tear your home down.

2 Likes

Re: Wife With No Privacy by Cutehector(m): 11:12am On Mar 19, 2022
My girlfriend is not like that.
Re: Wife With No Privacy by Ogunleti01: 11:13am On Mar 19, 2022
Temi to mi leru oo!

Re: Wife With No Privacy by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:17am On Mar 19, 2022
Seun should probably rename this site to RelationshipLand or something
Re: Wife With No Privacy by harmony75: 11:20am On Mar 19, 2022
Mmmm why? She's not matured for marriage even some 15years old can hold her home. You have to wait for her to grow up then, I mean be patient talk, talk talk until she gets it. Happy married life ♥️

1 Like

Re: Wife With No Privacy by XOGBADO(m): 11:23am On Mar 19, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

The word “Comprehension" is so far from you

2 Likes

Re: Wife With No Privacy by underpinna: 11:26am On Mar 19, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

why are you called a husband, a home governor when you can't govern your house without online verdict, you re ashamed that she let out your private issues to her family and friends but you come online to do the same. Shame on you 'contemporary husband'

Are you the wife? Ha ba easy am na.

Most women have met a lot of men and have read their minds while some men have barely friend two women.

He can't just control her just like that if he has no idea hence his coming online.

I have a coworker who does the same thing the OPs wife is doing.

She will even tell me and others how she gives to her husband and how her husband use to shout because of joy.

Now, I can't tell the man what the wife is telling me and the man always come visiting his wife at work.

Just yesterday, she brought another complain to me and so she goes telling everyone that is close to her.

The OPs own is even better if she is limiting the privacy exposure to her family alone unlike my coworker.

2 Likes

Re: Wife With No Privacy by Cobham10: 11:29am On Mar 19, 2022
That's a ticking time bomb!
You better nick it in the bud by calling her to order...sit her down and gently inform her that decisions regarding your home shouldn't go beyond the one agreed by you both, and no third party (whether family members, pastors, friend, etc) should interfere

1 Like

Re: Wife With No Privacy by Naiira(m): 11:35am On Mar 19, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

Hmm
Re: Wife With No Privacy by dotedote: 11:37am On Mar 19, 2022
How were you coping while you both were courting ?
Next Please!
Re: Wife With No Privacy by President2001(m): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2022
phidipe:
Please Fellow Nairalnder

That's very dangerous she's selling her husband dignity's let her know your stand and don't compromised
Re: Wife With No Privacy by Baba40(f): 11:43am On Mar 19, 2022
phidipe:
Please Fellow Nairalnder

Na so dem be oo... You have to learn to live with that reality.

STOP TELLING HER EVERYTHING and triple your hustle
Re: Wife With No Privacy by pharmaking: 11:48am On Mar 19, 2022
I discovered that attitude with my wife sometimes ago.I was very mad at her.Later I calmed down and told her to keep things private.O boy, it got worse, she sometimes tell them what is happening in our home in my presence.She has refused to change.I know her own matter is coming from pride anyway.

It goes to tell that your yv is not matured for marriage yet.
Let her know it is not proper.She might not know.we keep learning by the day.it could be what she saw her elder sisters doing and she thinks it is okay.

For me, I had to go back to my introverted mood.Keep mute on everything. I brought in a new car without letting her know wordup.I got promoted several times without her knowledge.She only sees results, I don't tell her Jack. I listen more and talk less.I have to keep some many things away from her.

Not all women are trainable though.

3 Likes

Re: Wife With No Privacy by cococandy(f): 11:50am On Mar 19, 2022
grin So funny
Zonefree:
Married people are becoming menace to this great forum cool
Re: Wife With No Privacy by Baba40(f): 11:53am On Mar 19, 2022
Olunmercy56:
lipsrsealed it's not by age, its by good sense. She is not ready for a good home. You can't win some families unless the person involved is ready to disassociate herself far from them to have a better home

May I meet you?
vtghomes@gmail.com
Pls contact me!

I love the fact that this is coming from a woman... I lost my fruitless marriage due to this
Re: Wife With No Privacy by Chuxbaba(m): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2022
[This a big problem. Many marriages have been run aground because of this. Some mothers are so bad that they unknowingly transfer it to their daughters. No two homes are ever the same. What works for family A might not work for family B. I think been ready for marriage also includes been ready to divorce your family and build a new home.
Re: Wife With No Privacy by seyz91(m): 11:59am On Mar 19, 2022
Didn't you notice all these while dating before you both end up getting married

I wonder how you guys do some things sef when all you all know during dating na fucking and sex all night thereby ignoring all red flags
phidipe:
Please Fellow Nairalnder

1 Like

Re: Wife With No Privacy by ablejesus26(m): 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
Sit her down and ask her if she is truly ready to be a Wife.
Not all married women are ready to be a wife mentally,some still thinks like sisi olode abi na sisi ologe sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? / My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? / Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.