Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones (7212 Views)

Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos / Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Kunja2: 10:51am On Mar 19, 2022
StarCaptain001:

How many tecno phones under 50k can play pes at 45fps?

I'm.enjoying tjr phone, the battery lasts 5 hours on heavy use (snapdragon 430 is very power efficient)
lol. Alot ooo don't even kid yourself

2 Likes

Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by StarCaptain001: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2022
Kunja2:
Mention them boss.
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Randerl: 10:54am On Mar 19, 2022
StarCaptain001:
Yes o. Today I say BYE BYE to techno, infinix and itel phones

I used to be a die hard itel and infinix fanboy until my phone (p37 pro) got spoilt. To be honest I was already tired of itel and hanging

I looked for advice on the matter and read up on it (thanks so much atheistandproud) and then took my small money to market (30k)

So I got there.... I passed where they are selling itel, my old self was just begging me to repair my old phone but I was like no... I'm tired of slow and hanging devices!

I got myself a coolpad P02, a 2016 device for measly 20k.

The specs

Snapdragon 420 (octa core)
4gigs of ram
32 gigs of ROM
1080p screen
Android 6.1.1

Buying this phone was a leap of faith, and I'm happy to say that I'm free from transsion bondage

This phone runs as smoothly as water flows, it plays codm and pubg at 30fps!
These are games some latest itel and techno phones struggle to play!

Minimizes and manages my ram like a solid device, and manages the 3000mah battery better than my itel!

Zero drop on performance, it only heats up when I play games for like an hour plus!

All my next phones must be snapdragon. Techno and infinix phones cab kiss my black ass!

Thank God for your decision to be FREE from Yahoo Specd Devices.
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Wynd44: 11:46am On Mar 19, 2022
gonkin:

No be lie. All na crowd mentality. I'm using oukitel any one I tell simply underates the device by its name alone. Even my next phone is gonna be oukitel. Cuz their products are very rugged and durable plus the spec are amazing for its price.

I got mine 4gb /64gb with rom 4 years ago. This one comes with 10000mah so it's a battery giant. When people are seeking power bank due to drained battery, i dont bother cuz of long battery life. Make dem dey buy infinix and tecno. Phones that offer little to non rom customisation on xda
Lol don’t mind them
Let them keep buying overpriced devices sha
Na them savi and na their choice
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Wynd44: 11:46am On Mar 19, 2022
Kunja2:
Give some examples please
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by revived2: 11:57am On Mar 19, 2022
gonkin:

No be lie. All na crowd mentality. I'm using oukitel any one I tell simply underates the device by its name alone. Even my next phone is gonna be oukitel. Cuz their products are very rugged and durable plus the spec are amazing for its price.

I got mine 4gb /64gb with rom 4 years ago. This one comes with 10000mah so it's a battery giant. When people are seeking power bank due to drained battery, i dont bother cuz of long battery life. Make dem dey buy infinix and tecno. Phones that offer little to non rom customisation on xda

Oukitel what bro?

I have been looking for the model name
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Connected1: 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
StarCaptain001:

Lol,, like I said it only gets how when I'm gaming on it

It stays cool when I'm on social media or browsing normally

And if it gets hot, the aluminum back and frame sucks away the excess heat and keeps it comfortable enough to hold.

Buy correct coolpad, not those ones with tecno and infinix logo
Buy ke

Phone wey I use since 2017

I didn't even use it for a month.

I have been a Samsung User and I am glad I am back.
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by davillian(m): 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
3 k mah battery
And snap dragon 420..
That's an upgraded itel....

3 Likes

Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Error401: 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
StarCaptain001:

I used to be a die hard itel and infinix fanboy until my phone (p37 pro) got spoilt. To be honest I was already tired of itel and hanging

I looked for advice on the matter and read up on it (thanks so much atheistandproud) and then took my small money to market (30k)

So I got there.... I passed where they are selling itel, my old self was just begging me to repair my old phone but I was like no... I'm tired of slow and hanging devices!

The specs

4gigs of ram
32 gigs of ROM
1080p screen
Android 6.1.1

Buying this phone was a leap of faith, and I'm happy to say that I'm free from transsion bondage

Minimizes and manages my ram like a solid device, and manages the 3000mah battery better than my itel!

Zero drop on performance, it only heats up when I play games for like an hour plus!

All my next phones must be snapdragon. Techno and infinix phones cab kiss my black ass!
that's nice... I love lit till you have to replace or repair. That's when wahala comes in
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by gonkin(m): 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
revived2:

Oukitel what bro?

I have been looking for the model name

I use k7

I intend to get wp17 as my next
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by revived2: 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
gonkin:

I use k7

I intend to get wp17 as my next

Okay thanks
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Nmezor(f): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
gonkin:

How come I Neva heard about your phone...how much did you buy it for then?
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Ahmad62(m): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
Drop your COD id
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by angelfallz(m): 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nokia is it for me.
I just love the Stock Android
Victorrhymez:
Was in that shoes too ,I just run go Nokia camp
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Kunja2: 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2022
Wynd44:

Give some examples please
Tecno Pop series for one (like pop5). Spark series too
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Kunja2: 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
StarCaptain001:

Mention them boss.
Spark 5 above, Pop 5 too
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by RuMiRgO1stSon: 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jirilistic:
grin That was my previous phone
Used it for 2yrs b4 I migrated to infinix
The sensor just decides to make life miserable to me, its malfunctioning
E dey give me heartache whenever it had the attack.
If no be say kontree hard eh, I for dumb am sharperly
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Jirilistic(m): 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
The first year,the phone was superb for me. But as the storage start to full,the phone later turn nightmare. Coupled with the fact that the phone na 1gb ram. . If I put on the phone,I gat wait like 10mins before I fit use keyboard and e dey hot ehnnn. Somtyms sef I dey keep am for fridge when e start to hot.charging speed sef na anoda wahala,takes almost 3hrs to get full untop 3500mah. Couldn't take it anymore and sold it last year june and upgraded to 4gb ram infinix device. Since then, I've had peace of mind
RuMiRgO1stSon:

The sensor just decides to make life miserable to me, its malfunctioning
E dey give me heartache whenever it had the attack.
If no be say kontree hard eh, I for dumb am sharperly
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by RuMiRgO1stSon: 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
What a nightmare! Though mine is the 2GB RAM varient, but its still hell
Jirilistic:
The first year,the phone was superb for me. But as the storage start to full,the phone later turn nightmare. Coupled with the fact that the phone na 1gb ram. . If I put on the phone,I gat wait like 10mins before I fit use keyboard and e dey hot ehnnn. Somtyms sef I dey keep am for fridge when e start to hot.charging speed sef na anoda wahala,takes almost 3hrs to get full untop 3500mah. Couldn't take it anymore and sold it last year june and upgraded to 4gb ram infinix device. Since then, I've had peace of mind
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by NisforNicky: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
StarCaptain001:

The specs

4gigs of ram
32 gigs of ROM
1080p screen
Android 6.1.1

Genius43
Atheistandproud
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by MrBONE2(m): 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
StarCaptain001:

The specs

4gigs of ram
32 gigs of ROM
1080p screen
Android 6.1.1

Congratulations Bwana for making the right decision,
May Great One of KiVuKi Land continues to against any Trassionists that may come your way to charm and possess yougrin
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by hoilakes(m): 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
afonja ma pami naaa
DeathToAfonja:
You bought 20k phone with 4gb RAM and you're happy

From frying pan to Hellfire
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Flamees(m): 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
immortalityk:
Lol,I simultaneously play cod with PUBG pes 21 asphalt 9 running in background on my s9 plus
If u get money,don't go for new phone that will make u cry
Go for old flagships and have peace of mind
Swrs bro i dey plan buy Samsung note 8
Heard it will be around 80k
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by immortalityk: 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
Flamees:

Swrs bro i dey plan buy Samsung note 8
Heard it will be around 80k
Can get used one for u at cheaper price
If u know how much I bought my s9 plus
U go open mouth
I can get u s9 plus used for lower than that your amount
But u will give me some money first before I will link u up
It's up to u ooo,And I'm not begging u for money
Can even link u up to other model better than note 8 at even cheaper price
But like I said,u go pay some little amount like 2k
I will then show u how I get my phones
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by gonkin(m): 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nmezor:
How come I Neva heard about your phone...how much did you buy it for then?

Bro there are so many phones out there. Na once dem dey became popular just like gionee. Other brands just need high demand. For me, I only use rugged outdoor phones. And nothing less than 7000mah battery cuz i work around rough environments.

I've put a link below there are lots of phones out there. I usually purchase based on reviews and ratings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv8qVBZb7bw

As for the cost I got it 2018 at around 50/51k. On aliexpress its 47k but due to Bank rate its a lil higher. The cost and photos are attached. Believe me it took just 5 days to arrive Nigeria but the post office held it for another 4 days

1 Like

Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by VicThory(m): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
immortalityk:

U go open mouth
But like I said,u go pay some little
amount like 2k

I want swap my phone to s9. They fit run am. And no worry about settlement. Na iPhone 6s 64gb
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by AdeniyiA(m): 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jirilistic:
You had an itel of 1/2gb ram and u are complaining of hanging
Where you expecting an itel phone of 1gb or 2gb ram to play PUBG smoothly?
Then you got a 4gb ram device with snapdragon chipset
Isn't the 4gb ram device supposed to do better?
If u want a smooth transsion device,buy a device of 4gb ram and above with a decent chipset
Ask people what who have problem with transsion devices what phone they are using and you'll find out than most times it's a device with 1 or 2gb ram with a weak Helio p22 processor
Different ram specifications for different purposes
You can't own a 1gb ram or 2gb ram device and expect it to perform wonders in this modern times
Thanks jare bro... Games mb sizes are known to be large, so trying to play big game on low processor and low RAM phones is synonymous with tying a load to snails back and ask it to climb a tree. Can you even imagine the money he wants to buy good phone with?
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by immortalityk: 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
VicThory:

I want swap my phone to s9. They fit run am. And no worry about settlement. Na iPhone 6s 64gb
Hmm u go need to add little money on top,and is the phone body ok?
I go need to check first,if u want me to be sincere
I get work,and it's going to take part of my time
But if u are really ready and not here for time wasting because na part of my time I go dey sacrifices
Contact me on WhatsApp via 08101405937, and please before I go start to dey do anything,u know I go collect something,if not,don't bother contacting me
I've already said it now
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Flamees(m): 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
immortalityk:

U go open mouth
But like I said,u go pay some little amount like 2k
No 1. Hope say e dey na Clean UK used
No. 2 i pay after the deal is complete
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by 3gpvids: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
So na game be this people problem
Una no get problem atall
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by meritadavize1(m): 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
Please How can I install this games?
StarCaptain001:

How many tecno phones under 50k can play pes at 45fps?

I'm.enjoying tjr phone, the battery lasts 5 hours on heavy use (snapdragon 430 is very power efficient)
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by immortalityk: 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
Flamees:

No 1. Hope say e dey na Clean UK used
No. 2 i pay after the deal is complete
No.3 u pay before I even help u do anything
That's my offer,like I said,im busy with work
I've been long on nairaland,I'm not here to scam
No reason to soil my name here
Well it's up to u
If I show u the way,u will be changing phone every 3 months
Because after I'm bored of one phone I sell and buy another
From s7 edge to s8 to s9 to s9 plus
All within august last year to this month
So if I show u way,u self go like am
Well it's up to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out The 2017 Nokia Express Music / Roaming Mtn Line In The Usa / Unlock Your Modern Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.