Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones (7227 Views)

Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos / Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by chickenfoot: 7:51am On Mar 22, 2022
ScienceStudents:

Shut up! grin
Xiaomi is also making waves in that regard
Una feel say na only una sabi put spare parts for phone grin
Why the transsion phone no go spoil self, when the parts are not only low quality, but they are also in unholy matrimony with one another grin
keep quiet, I didn't say other brand aren't doing it, it's just that Transsion is the best, plus every phone can actually spoil, it all depends on handling.

1 Like

Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by skywalker240(m): 8:07am On Mar 22, 2022
chickenfoot:
calm down oga, all Transsion phones are not rubbish anything when it comes to pricing or specifying.
You ain't worth my time chicken boy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by biroo: 8:50am On Mar 22, 2022
Lol, no one is forcing anyone to buy TECNO and Infinix phones na, those that use them know what they are enjoying there.
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by biroo: 8:51am On Mar 22, 2022
chickenfoot:
keep quiet, I didn't say other brand aren't doing it, it's just that Transsion is the best, plus every phone can actually spoil, it all depends on handling.
facts, when it comes to durability, Transsion or not, handling plays a major role as to how durable a phone will be.
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by chickenfoot: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
biroo:
facts, when it comes to durability, Transsion or not, handling plays a major role as to how durable a phone will be.
def now, that's one thing I always say, Transsion devices are good, you won't just but a phone, use it to play ball and expect it to serve or last for you.
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by biroo: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
chickenfoot:
def now, that's one thing I always say, Transsion devices are good, you won't just but a phone, use it to play ball and expect it to serve or last for you.
yes o, you have to be careful for your phone to last you well.

2 Likes

Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by eyeses: 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
biroo:
facts, any phone brand won't last long if it's handled poorly.
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by investigator007: 6:03am On Apr 01, 2022
chickenfoot:
real talk, when it comes to after sales service nothing beats Transsion devices
yeah, anything after sales service, they're indeed the best.
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Kakadancefreak(f): 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
Abeg those wey say bye bye to TECNO comot come o!

Una don see Phantom X2 series?
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by L0wk3y(m): 3:17am On Feb 05, 2023
biroo:
yes o, you have to be careful for your phone to last you well.

Just buy a good phone from a good company…handling is important, but the manufacturers build quality is more important.
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Wanni25(f): 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
Kakadancefreak:

Omo! That device na Baba!

I cut cap for am.

Retractable lens no be small spec at all!
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by saratackit: 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
Congratulations and farewell... see you soon! e get why
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by chickenfoot: 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kakadancefreak:

lol, you will never see them here, that's not a discussion they want to have.
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Oleh1: 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
gonkin:

Bro there are so many phones out there. Na once dem dey became popular just like gionee. Other brands just need high demand. For me, I only use rugged outdoor phones. And nothing less than 7000mah battery cuz i work around rough environments.

I've put a link below there are lots of phones out there. I usually purchase based on reviews and ratings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv8qVBZb7bw

As for the cost I got it 2018 at around 50/51k. On aliexpress its 47k but due to Bank rate its a lil higher. The cost and photos are attached. Believe me it took just 5 days to arrive Nigeria but the post office held it for another 4 days
boss can you help me to check for Google pixel 3 or 3a on Ali express for me
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Fonjewel0(f): 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Wanni25:

Omo! That device na Baba!

I cut cap for am.

Retractable lens no be small spec at all!

You dey talk true o.

I love that device no be lie!

World's First!
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by dankwoska: 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
this 2023 its something else anyways
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by hoilakes(m): 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
life saver soemthing grin grin
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by KingUka: 12:05am On Feb 13, 2023
Xilsbridalhouse:
iPhone still remains the best for me!!! While my iPhone 8 screen, the upper part to the almost lower part stopped working, I was still able to use my iPhone for several months with the help of Assistive touch. I can’t try such with other phones, but with iPhone, I only needed the Assistive touch and it helped me drag my screen to the part that was still working. Iphone is the best no arguement.
nobody was arguing with you now but try change the phone ohh e done try
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by 0xAaron: 12:11am On Feb 13, 2023
StarCaptain001:
Yes o. Today I say BYE BYE to techno, infinix and itel phones

I used to be a die hard itel and infinix fanboy until my phone (p37 pro) got spoilt. To be honest I was already tired of itel and hanging

I looked for advice on the matter and read up on it (thanks so much atheistandproud) and then took my small money to market (30k)

So I got there.... I passed where they are selling itel, my old self was just begging me to repair my old phone but I was like no... I'm tired of slow and hanging devices!

I got myself a coolpad P02, a 2016 device for measly 20k.

The specs

Snapdragon 420 (octa core)
4gigs of ram
32 gigs of ROM
1080p screen
Android 6.1.1

Buying this phone was a leap of faith, and I'm happy to say that I'm free from transsion bondage

This phone runs as smoothly as water flows, it plays codm and pubg at 30fps!
These are games some latest itel and techno phones struggle to play!

Minimizes and manages my ram like a solid device, and manages the 3000mah battery better than my itel!

Zero drop on performance, it only heats up when I play games for like an hour plus!

All my next phones must be snapdragon. Techno and infinix phones cab kiss my black ass!
. I still can't get over the fact that you got it for 20k sha ohh

All these specs for 20k omoo
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Franktom247(m): 12:14am On Feb 13, 2023
Well to me I think that different phones serves different purpose, you just have to know what you want in a phone and make sure it's suits your purpose not after buying it you start bashing the product up and down
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:39am On Feb 13, 2023
KingUka:
nobody was arguing with you now but try change the phone ohh e done try
Lol God don upgrade me o! I use 12 pro now x

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Loved It, I Got It - iPhone 7plus / Tecno Phantom 9: This Is How the Camera Looks Like / Another Iphone 4s Explodes In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.