Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,363 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones (7271 Views)

Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos / Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2022
iPhone still remains the best for me!!! While my iPhone 8 screen, the upper part to the almost lower part stopped working, I was still able to use my iPhone for several months with the help of Assistive touch. I can’t try such with other phones, but with iPhone, I only needed the Assistive touch and it helped me drag my screen to the part that was still working. Iphone is the best no arguement.
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by WizkidNews: 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
truthCoder:

you are right.

The older phones like the ones i mentioned have a relatively smaller battery than their android counterparts.

The newer iphones have bigger batteries.

It however comes down to OS efficiency. Despite their smaller batteries, they last longer than androids of the same battery capacity.

The practical solution is to possibly get a small power bank for the random evening juice up before you get home.

one sweet thing with iphone batteries is that they charge fast and usually dont require a full overnight charging.

I have 100-110k to spend on a phone by month end. would you advice i go for iPhone 8+ or a brand new redmi note 11. I require at Least 7-8 hour on screen time a day.
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Flamees(m): 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
immortalityk:

No.3 u pay before I even help u do anything
That's my offer,like I said,im busy with work
I've been long on nairaland,I'm not here to scam
No reason to soil my name here
Well it's up to u
If I show u the way,u will be changing phone every 3 months
Because after I'm bored of one phone I sell and buy another
From s7 edge to s8 to s9 to s9 plus
All within august last year to this month
So if I show u way,u self go like am
Well it's up to you

Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by truthCoder: 12:39am On Mar 20, 2022
WizkidNews:

I have 100-110k to spend on a phone by month end. would you advice i go for iPhone 8+ or a brand new redmi note 11. I require at Least 7-8 hour on screen time a day.

I dont know much about the Redmi but i know for sure that if you dont like your iphone 8 after one week of use, you can sell it and still retain your money.

Make sure it is a factory unlocked phone with no crack.

To confirm it is factory unlock, tell the seller to do a full factory reset. If it sees your sim card immediately after the reset without any extra activation, it is factory. If the seller doesn’t want to reset, kindly carry your money elsewhere.

Test bluetooth, wifi, calls, hotspot, browsing, and your ability to log in to iCloud before you leave. Please know what you are doing with the iCloud. Remember password and email used. This is not android’s gmail.

Test charging, test camera, test fingerprint unlock, test audio.

Finally check the serial number of the phone via checkcoverage.apple.com

Be careful of computer village boys. Some guys can show you a phone then swap it with fufu case. If it is not a shop and bank transfer, i dont advise.

In summary, take necessary precautions then get the iPhone

1 Like

Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Mofun: 12:45am On Mar 20, 2022
gonkin:

No be lie. All na crowd mentality. I'm using oukitel any one I tell simply underates the device by its name alone. Even my next phone is gonna be oukitel. Cuz their products are very rugged and durable plus the spec are amazing for its price.

I got mine 4gb /64gb with rom 4 years ago. This one comes with 10000mah so it's a battery giant. When people are seeking power bank due to drained battery, i dont bother cuz of long battery life. Make dem dey buy infinix and tecno. Phones that offer little to non rom customisation on xda

How much was it?
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by immortalityk: 6:10am On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=Flamees post=111187302][/quote]
U no get ordinary 2k,u come dey talk fraud
Na y I hate nairalanders be this
If u guys don't have money for something,next is to call it a fraud
Well,na your opinion, nothing concern me
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Flamees(m): 8:33am On Mar 20, 2022
immortalityk:

U no get ordinary 2k,u come dey talk fraud
Na y I hate nairalanders be this
If u guys don't have money for something,next is to call it a fraud
Well,na your opinion, nothing concern me
See painment
Why u dey stress your self if na Ordinary 2k

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Mikester: 8:49am On Mar 20, 2022
Jirilistic:
You had an itel of 1/2gb ram and u are complaining of hanging
Where you expecting an itel phone of 1gb or 2gb ram to play PUBG smoothly?
Then you got a 4gb ram device with snapdragon chipset
Isn't the 4gb ram device supposed to do better?
If u want a smooth transsion device,buy a device of 4gb ram and above with a decent chipset
Ask people what who have problem with transsion devices what phone they are using and you'll find out than most times it's a device with 1 or 2gb ram with a weak Helio p22 processor
Different ram specifications for different purposes
You can't own a 1gb ram or 2gb ram device and expect it to perform wonders in this modern times

Still it doesn't change the fact that most transsion phones are over priced. Most of their customers are ignorant of this.

1 Like

Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Jirilistic(m): 11:20am On Mar 20, 2022
Yeah that's true. I agree with you on that especially the phantom x. That device is extremely overpriced. In as much as I'm a transsion fan,the highest I can spend on a transsion device is 100k
Mikester:

Still it doesn't change the fact that most transsion phones are over priced. Most of their customers are ignorant of this.
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Mikester: 11:30am On Mar 20, 2022
Jirilistic:
Yeah that's true. I agree with you on that especially the phantom x. That device is extremely overpriced. In as much as I'm a transsion fan,the highest I can spend on a transsion device is 100k

Your last sentence will be a good decision. I cannot even buy a transsion phone that exceeds 40k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Jirilistic(m): 11:35am On Mar 20, 2022
grin calm down na. They ain't that bad. My current phone would have been Redmi note 10 but the store didn't have the 4gb ram 64gb storage so I decided to go for infinix instead
Mikester:

Your last sentence will be a good decision. I cannot even buy a transsion phone that exceeds 40k.
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Freelancerx: 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
If anything happens to this one now how will you repair it asap?
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Mikester: 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
Jirilistic:
grin calm down na. They ain't that bad. My current phone would have been Redmi note 10 but the store didn't have the 4gb ram 64gb storage so I decided to go for infinix instead

OK o
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by acedsportsng: 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
immortalityk:
Lol,I simultaneously play cod with PUBG pes 21 asphalt 9 running in background on my s9 plus
If u get money,don't go for new phone that will make u cry
Go for old flagships and have peace of mind

Ahhhh!!! Why are you lying na?
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by immortalityk: 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
acedsportsng:

Ahhhh!!! Why are you lying na?
Y should I lie
Should I screenshot u pics of games on my phone?
Including PS2 emulator games citra 3ds games Wii GameCube games
U know phone pass me?
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by acedsportsng: 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
immortalityk:

Y should I lie
Should I screenshot u pics of games on my phone?
Including PS2 emulator games citra 3ds games Wii GameCube games
U know phone pass me?

Shut up jare. Running not 2 but 4 heavy games simultaneously and none of them restart? Or the phone no slow? Even s21 ultra no fit try am!

No dey lie baba
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by skywalker240(m): 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
Jirilistic:
You had an itel of 1/2gb ram and u are complaining of hanging
Where you expecting an itel phone of 1gb or 2gb ram to play PUBG smoothly?
Then you got a 4gb ram device with snapdragon chipset
Isn't the 4gb ram device supposed to do better?
If u want a smooth transsion device,buy a device of 4gb ram and above with a decent chipset
Ask people what who have problem with transsion devices what phone they are using and you'll find out than most times it's a device with 1 or 2gb ram with a weak Helio p22 processor
Different ram specifications for different purposes
You can't own a 1gb ram or 2gb ram device and expect it to perform wonders in this modern times
Please can you point out an itel phone with 4GB RAM?

2 if you ever do, can you confirm if it's cheaper than or almost same price with the Coolpad? undecided
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Yinksy09(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
My own Tecno device still Dey work sha and no issues
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Jirilistic(m): 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
I'm not disputing the fact that Coolpad phones may be cheaper than transsion phones
What I'm saying is if you want to enjoy a transsion phone,go for the one with 4gb ram and above with a processor of at least g80
Itel phones normally is not built for for heavy usage. I won't personally advice anyone to go for itel, except if the person just want to buy it as his second phone. Don't buy a 1 or 2gb ram transsion phone or any phone at that and start expecting it to do great, especially when the storage is getting filled,it will lag terribly
skywalker240:

Please can you point out an itel phone with 4GB RAM?

2 if you ever do, can you confirm if it's cheaper than or almost same price with the Coolpad? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by skywalker240(m): 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
So, since no itel phone is even up to 4 GB, then it's useless in the eyes of the op

So what are you proving?

All transsion phones are Rubbish in pricing and specifying

Nokia will retail that same G80 for 60k, but your Transsion will overbloat the price up to almost 90k

It's a pain in the ass and outright cheating or shortchange if because I want to enjoy 4GB RAM plus decent processor, i have to pay way above my pocket when my next door neighbor will be buying that same spec class from another brand 30% cheaper.

Jirilistic:
I'm not disputing the fact that Coolpad phones may be cheaper than transsion phones
What I'm saying is if you want to enjoy a transsion phone,go for the one with 4gb ram and above with a processor of at least g80
Itel phones normally is not built for for heavy usage. I won't personally advice anyone to go for itel, except if the person just want to buy it as his second phone. Don't buy a 1 or 2gb ram transsion phone or any phone at that and start expecting it to do great, especially when the storage is getting filled,it will lag terribly
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by johhbekeboh09: 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
DeathToAfonja:
You bought 20k phone with 4gb RAM and you're happy

From frying pan to Hellfire

Explain your reasons why you tok like that
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by immortalityk: 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
acedsportsng:

Shut up jare. Running not 2 but 4 heavy games simultaneously and none of them restart? Or the phone no slow? Even s21 ultra no fit try am!

No dey lie baba
Mumu,the games are in background
As I said if u want video proof,I go send u
I don even delete cod self,very boring to me
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Flamees(m): 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
acedsportsng:

No dey lie baba
Oga S21 ultra fit run 4 heavy games simultaneously without Restarting
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by investigator007: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
Everyone and what they want, many people are still using Transsion device and are very much happy with it sha
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by investigator007: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
Wynd44:
Lol
True tho. Nigerians are sleeping on some very good but obscure brands like coolpad (original coolpad not aba made), meizu, elephone and others

They offer real solid specs for small prices. But they prefer buying overpriced and underpowered transsion phones
Smh
there's nothing overpriced or underpowered about Transsion phones, do you know there are aba made coolpads abi? How about after sales service? Or you think their spare parts are easy to find like Transsion devices? There's a lot to it bro
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by investigator007: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
DeathToAfonja:
You bought 20k phone with 4gb RAM and you're happy

From frying pan to Hellfire
LMAO, him never know wetin time dey talk. grin
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by Mohbola(f): 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
investigator007:
Everyone and what they want, many people are still using Transsion device and are very much happy with it sha
true, it's all about the options and choices
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by chickenfoot: 7:21am On Mar 22, 2022
Many people with different preference sha, many others are happy with their Tecno and Infinix phones
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by chickenfoot: 7:22am On Mar 22, 2022
investigator007:
there's nothing overpriced or underpowered about Transsion phones, do you know there are aba made coolpads abi? How about after sales service? Or you think their spare parts are easy to find like Transsion devices? There's a lot to it bro
real talk, when it comes to after sales service nothing beats Transsion devices
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by chickenfoot: 7:24am On Mar 22, 2022
skywalker240:
So, since no itel phone is even up to 4 GB, then it's useless in the eyes of the op

So what are you proving?

All transsion phones are Rubbish in pricing and specifying

Nokia will retail that same G80 for 60k, but your Transsion will overbloat the price up to almost 90k

It's a pain in the ass and outright cheating or shortchange if because I want to enjoy 4GB RAM plus decent processor, i have to pay way above my pocket when my next door neighbor will be buying that same spec class from another brand 30% cheaper.

calm down oga, all Transsion phones are not rubbish anything when it comes to pricing or specifying.
Re: As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones by ScienceStudents: 7:24am On Mar 22, 2022
chickenfoot:
real talk, when it comes to after sales service nothing beats Transsion devices
Shut up! grin
Xiaomi is also making waves in that regard
Una feel say na only una sabi put spare parts for phone grin
Why the transsion phone no go spoil self, when the parts are not only low quality, but they are also in unholy matrimony with one another grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Me With Mtn Mms Manual Configuration / Nokia Sl3 Unlock Code By Brute Force - Fast Sl3 Unlocking Only For Professionals / Why Whatsapp Save Status Automatically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.