Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,964 members, 7,810,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending (18342 Views)

AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video / SURE-P Vs N-Power: Which Is More Transparent? / EFCC Detectives To Quiz Ekweremadu Over Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Drsnives(m): 6:28am On Mar 19, 2022
We know how e go end..
Yeye northerners, how many of your elites has been arrested after their tenure?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Fiscus105(m): 6:28am On Mar 19, 2022
Igbo man can also loot, I think big heads say their bloods are clean and that's why they must occupy number one seat by 2023 2039
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Handsum64: 6:28am On Mar 19, 2022
Let them focus on Buhari while these charlatans of governors wrecked their region

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by 07kjb: 6:28am On Mar 19, 2022
One #1b will last you eighty years to finish u will still have change if you spend #1m each month

This will tell you how wicked our rulers are
I won't support Obiano but EFCC SHOULD STOP BEING BIASED

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by ican2020: 6:29am On Mar 19, 2022
Treating citizens equally is the only way for Nigeria to go forward
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:32am On Mar 19, 2022
Big thief

God punish Nigerian politicians
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Invictuse: 6:33am On Mar 19, 2022
This is exactly the same thing I told a friend yesterday imagine Peter Peter Obi that was caught red-handed with over N250 million cash was not humiliated n disgraced like this.

The bastard Peter Peter Obi also looted another $500M into his 13 year old daughter's Pandora account as exposed by the foreign journals I am shocked your bigoted dead brain Igbo father is not worried about all of this instead you are worried about Tinubu that never stole a dime from the wretch you have as a father. This is truly shameless.

MadamVanessa:
Can anybody tell me why Tinubu is still walking freely upon all the money he has stolen ? And this is a thief that is warming up to take from a disaster called Buhari.

Things like this make me to love MNK more.

Igbo politicians are so myopic seriously.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by legallyminded: 6:33am On Mar 19, 2022
post=111163021:
We would like to commend the EFCC for this intuitive action carried out to prevent the Ex-Governor from evading justice as we believe this singular action will deter others with transient immunity from committing or engaging in corruption while in office knowing fully well that they shall be called upon to give account of their stewardship whenever their tenure expires.

This imposter will continue his propaganda unless checked on time
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Fiscus105(m): 6:34am On Mar 19, 2022
Mooh247:
They can't hold him for Security vote if he has smart lawyers and he is good laundering money... But that Sure-P fund is his nemesis

They can hold him if spend any ,I repeat any money recklessly, including security vote, so far EFCC know what they are doing ooo
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by whippersnapper(m): 6:34am On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Why all these? is it because Obiano is an igbo man? I am not in support of what Obiano did, but what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

We have more thieves in the north who are governors and ex governors ,but EFCC will not drag them , they show more strength with the igbos.

This is a clear message for the Igbo leaders, no matter how you lick the ass of the northerners ,they will deal with you when the time is right, but shield and protect their own thieves same thing with the westerners. I can bet with my clit that nothing will happen to Gandollar and the short midget terrorist even after their tenure as state governors

Also, Can anybody tell me why Tinubu is still walking freely upon all the money he has stolen ? And this is a thief that is warming up to take from a disaster called Buhari.

Of all the foolish things you've said on this fora. This is the most foolish by far

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Petdagr8t(m): 6:34am On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Why all these? is it because Obiano is an igbo man? I am not in support of what Obiano did, but what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

We have more thieves in the north who are governors and ex governors ,but EFCC will not drag them , they show more strength with the igbos.

This is a clear message for the Igbo leaders, no matter how you lick the ass of the northerners ,they will deal with you when the time is right, but shield and protect their own thieves same thing with the westerners. I can bet with my clit that nothing will happen to Gandollar and the short midget terrorist even after their tenure as state governors

Also, Can anybody tell me why Tinubu is still walking freely upon all the money he has stolen ? And this is a thief that is warming up to take from a disaster called Buhari.

People wey no get sense still plenty for this Naija, ömö see comments abeg chai!,�

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by ezegold4we: 6:36am On Mar 19, 2022
Hope obiano was arrested with that his stupidity And idiotic mad wife??
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Invictuse: 6:39am On Mar 19, 2022
The will have to arrest the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi first about the N250M cash he was caught with in Lagos n the $500M in his daughter's Pandora account.

oluseyiforjesus:
Until efcc arrest Tinubu I won't take dem serious
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:40am On Mar 19, 2022
Moferere:
May God help him through.
I won't abandon a friend in times of trouble.
Obiano was my benefactor.

He has eyes for merits.
After submitting a proposal, Obiano invited me (my company) to the State Executive Council in Agu Oka, ask questions on our proposals, later invited us to Governors Lodge, Amawbia, ask further questions with a team of 5. Assured me that my company will get a contract, that was in March.

In June, I was surprised to see a text inviting me to Awka to begin the process. The rest they said it's history. I ended up spending 18 months on project execution in Awka. I gave progress report every fortnight, and Obiano will always ask if we are comfortable with the Anambra environment.

Such a detribalised man, I pray God sees him through.

Amen, same here, during my NYSC days in his state, executed 40 projects there, he appreciated and gave us handsome rewards.
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Ucloaded01: 6:41am On Mar 19, 2022
Aba kyari's avengers.
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Nigerialabalaba: 6:41am On Mar 19, 2022
Mooh247:
They can't hold him for Security vote if he has smart lawyers and he is good laundering money... But that Sure-P fund is his nemesis
Hahaha....security votes wey land Ladoja in turobu for years. Dis days, any embezzlement go land u in jail sansan even if u like hire rickey tarfa.
My own be say since he use d stolen money to support soludo election, soludo and inec gdt questions to answer. soludo as d one wey benefit from d use of proceeds of crime and inec wey suppose monitor campaign funding and escalate am to efcc.
obiano and soludo don cast.
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Briller: 6:41am On Mar 19, 2022
Moferere:
May God help him through.
I won't abandon a friend in times of trouble.
Obiano was my benefactor.

He has eyes for merits.
After submitting a proposal, Obiano invited me (my company) to the State Executive Council in Agu Oka, ask questions on our proposals, later invited us to Governors Lodge, Amawbia, ask further questions with a team of 5. Assured me that my company will get a contract, that was in March.

In June, I was surprised to see a text inviting me to Awka to begin the process. The rest they said it's history. I ended up spending 18 months on project execution in Awka. I gave progress report every fortnight, and Obiano will always ask if we are comfortable with the Anambra environment.

Such a detribalised man, I pray God sees him through.

Nemesis has caught up with him. The evil that men do live with them so don't ask for God's mercy for him in this matter.

Well, you said it all. You are not an Anambrarian so you only base your judgement on what you were shown or what you heard. On that premise, I won't be hard on you.

You didn't tell us who was fronting for you and how much percentage went back to his wife the collector. By the way, the quality of his projects are almost like Rochas, with the only difference being that he did not concentrate in erecting monuments but in terms of standard, they are poor. The roads Obiano constructed during his first tenure are dilapidated already. He should take a cue from Ebonyi state governor and not give us rubbish. Ndi Anambra are smarter to acknowledge anyhow project in the name of project.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by ajealadick(m): 6:43am On Mar 19, 2022
This is the height of foolishness. Must you talk?

Ethnic bigot
MadamVanessa:
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Jollos(m): 6:44am On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

U are a threat to Nigeria development. Shm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by pennyland(m): 6:46am On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

former Governor of Adamawa Nyako and his son how many years now the case is still pending

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Nigerialabalaba: 6:46am On Mar 19, 2022
Ortom on my mind now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Akagbe(m): 6:47am On Mar 19, 2022
PLZ ALLOW THE YOUNG MAN TO REST AFTER HIS GOOD VISIBLE WORK

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Simplelion: 6:50am On Mar 19, 2022
Invictuse:
This is exactly the same thing I told a friend yesterday imagine Peter Peter Obi that was caught red-handed with over N250 million cash was not humiliated n disgraced like this.

The bastard Peter Peter Obi also looted another $500 into his 13 year old daughter's Pandora account as exposed by the fkriegn journals I am shocked your bigoted dead brain Igbo father is not worried about all of this instead you are worried about Tinubu that never stole a dime from the wretch you have as a father. This is truly shameless.

you caught him red handed at your back yard ABI?
like you can really proof this shit you're typing in court huh, I blame faceless forum anyway.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Not everything has a religious or tribal connotation. Fayose was declared wanted soon after he left office and he submitted himself, so had other governors before him. Let's tell ourselves the truth. Why is Obiono in so much hurry to leave Nigeria same day he handed over to his successor? Dont forget that the ceremony was still ongoing when he left for Lagos.That raises a red flag. Mind you I am from Anambra state and in my own opinion, Obiano has done wonderfully well in some critical infrastructural areas. It is two ways. Either he is guilty of the accusations and settles his traducers (you know what I mean) or he is not guilty and also settle his traducers.

Note: Fayose and others were readily available within the country when their tenure ended so the corruption-ridden EFCC had all the time to locate, invite or arrest them for settlement. In Obiano's case, it would have been difficult to effect same once he's out of the country. That would have been a big obstacle in recovering looted funds (if any) which obviously will be re-looted. Mind you, this case if it will see the light of day will drag on and nothing will come out of it.

Addendum: I am from Anambra state just in case you skipped the info above in a hurry to respond.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:52am On Mar 19, 2022
Will he be sentenced to death.
Will he be sentenced to 15 years and above to imprisonment. If both sentences will not happen to him he wins and laugh last
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Sweeetheart(m): 6:52am On Mar 19, 2022
I thought Anambra is an international airport? why follow Lagos airport to USA?
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Boobeneka: 6:55am On Mar 19, 2022
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by DrGoodman: 6:55am On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Excellent, I have nothing to add.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Kingozymandias(m): 6:56am On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Let's not allow the temptation of tribalism believe this let us wait and see, everyone will soon step down right ?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by winterfell007(m): 6:56am On Mar 19, 2022
I always knew that drunkard was also a looter. Peter Obi’s only sin was to hand over a well reserved treasury to chronic drunkard and his idiot wife who was recently ‘bianced’ angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by nnamdi640: 6:56am On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

My brother leave Tinubu for his lagos people but for Obiano, he must pay for looting such money. That money would have gone a long way to help people from that state, better still assuming he used it as scholarship for the youths in that state, it would have better many people's lives. One thing I know is that Nigeria politicians are all thesame. Imagine the state he ruled for 8years is the state he was trying to leave in less than 24hrs after stepping down as governor and you think such person deserve mercy, that means he never for once value his state. Let him reap what he sow, how I wish EFCC can also invite his wife so that both can dance to their own beat.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari / Ex-Deputy Governor, Ajayi Agboola Wins Ondo PDP Primary / Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.