Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending (18356 Views)

AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video / SURE-P Vs N-Power: Which Is More Transparent? / EFCC Detectives To Quiz Ekweremadu Over Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by jamace(m): 10:49am On Mar 19, 2022
Sure-P fund and security votes fund...

All governors during GEJ tenure received Sure-P fund. Most of those governors are ex-governors by now, but none of those ex-governors has been arrested for mismanagement of sure-p fund. Why arrest ex-gov Obiano for sure-p fund?...Hmmm. I smell a rat.

All govs, past and present, receive security votes. I have not heard or read about any ex-gov arrested or tried and jailed for the way security votes was used....Hmmm. I smell a rat..

EFCC should tell us the truth why Ex-Gov Obiano was arrested. The excuses of sure-p fund and security votes are cover-ups.
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:14am On Mar 19, 2022
Esama:
Imagine did obiano care about your existence tomorrow you call Buhari criminal .
Buhari is a CRIMINAL AND A MURDERER! A pedophile too..
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by JOemmy(m): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2022
Every nigerian public office holder is guilty of this allegations from buhari to all the current governors and nass members they all use public funds to fund their political activities. Efcc should go after others not only obiano before people begin to conclude that he is just being witch hunted unnecessarily.
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Xbobtage: 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
Moferere:
May God help him through.
I won't abandon a friend in times of trouble.
Obiano was my benefactor.

He has eyes for merits.
After submitting a proposal, Obiano invited me (my company) to the State Executive Council in Agu Oka, ask questions on our proposals, later invited us to Governors Lodge, Amawbia, ask further questions with a team of 5. Assured me that my company will get a contract, that was in March.

In June, I was surprised to see a text inviting me to Awka to begin the process. The rest they said it's history. I ended up spending 18 months on project execution in Awka. I gave progress report every fortnight, and Obiano will always ask if we are comfortable with the Anambra environment.

Such a detribalised man, I pray God sees him through.

VERY SHOCKING REVELATION IF THIS IS TRUE. And yet you come online everyday to divide nigerians, to sow discord amongst nigerians, taunt people from the South East - mocking them to leave the south West and go back to their destitute regions and yet you have grossly benefitted from a detribalized nigerian at such a top government level from the South East, a big beneficiary of the nigerian project.

How hurt would Obaino feel if he were to read your comments about his tribe? Dont tell me oh there are igbo people saying negative things about your tribe here too so you just reciprocate...Because for now we dont know them, and its easier to say and believe that most of the people spewing these bigoted hatred here are frustrated nigerians who have never gotten any thing from nigeria and have been deprived of a good existence because of being nigerian...But this country has blessed you, nigerians have shown you life changing love and support from across the isle. what do you benefit from stoking this tribal fire here on nairaland? what becomes your gain if nigerian tribes hate each other?

Atleast if others are here name calling and mocking/insulting other tribes your duty as a person that has seen best of nigeria would have been to speak on a level ground and try to mediate and balance. since you are always able to comment at the top trending topics.

Where is your conscience , why are you so Dark? Why do you want nigerians to hate and fight each other? Where is your good soul?
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Mayeldah(m): 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
I am not in support of Obiano, but tell me one Nigerian Governor or Ex-Governor that managed security votes well?

May be Peter Obi but who else?
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Grandkay21(m): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
The problem Obiano has with the people is because he delivered Anambra to APGA instead of dead APC poverty party , he problem now is Anambra- Abuja base political miscreants in APC ,
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by jaxxy(m): 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mooh247:

EFCC has been probing Lagos State till the days of PDP so nothing new, even Ambode got probed

Offcourse ambode for probed by corrupt Lagos assembly which threatened to expose all of them if they try nonsense.

Ambode probed fashola and it was discarded.

Tinubu was probed of left for lack of sufficient evidence which may now be available since bvn and other forensic methods have been updated.
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by SirWarlock: 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2022
stepaside2:
No need to color corruption cases with ethnicity. Below are few examples of Nigerians either jailed, convicted or who were investigated and stood trial for corruption cases. The list is not skewed to any particular region;

1. James Bala Ngilari - former Adamawa gov (jailed)
2. Joshua Dariye - former Plateau gov (jailed)
3. Jolly Nyame - former Taraba gov (jailed)
4. James Ibori - former Delta gov (jailed)
5. Orji Uzor Kalu - former Abia gov (convicted)
6. Lucky Igbinedion - former Edo gov (convicted)
7. Late Diepiere Alams - Bayelsa (convicted)
8. Ibrahim Magu - efcc chair (convicted)
9. Abdulrasheed Maina - Pencom (jailed)
10. Mukhtar Yero - former Kaduna gov (convicted)
11. Jonah Jang - former Plateau gov (convicted)
12. Sule Lamido and 2 sons - former Jigawa gov (convicted)
13. Senator Bala Muhammed - former minister (convicted)
14. Sambo Dasuki - former NSA (jailed)
15. Ayo Fayose - former Ekiti gov (tried)
16. Bode George - jailed
17. Tafa Balogun - former IG (jailed)
18. Nwaobosi, Olisa Metuh, FFK, hundreds more all tried, many convicted and jailed

The list is endless, just typed the ones that came to my mind. So rather than play the ethnic card, let us join hands to expose all corrupt persons and rid our land of those cankerworms that are as bad if not worse than terrorists, kidnappers, yahoo yahoo and those other terrible crimes
Bala Muhammed? I thought one of the requirements for contesting in Nigeria was not being an ex-convict?
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
Invictuse:
The will have to arrest the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi first about the N250M cash he was caught with in Lagos n the $500M in his daughter's Pandora account.

You people should stop mentioning peter obi
Mind u his already a succet businessman before entering politics

He was the only governor in the history of Anambra to silence all the billionaires without having issue and giving them money

He created many businesses and company in Anambra like hero, troughy and the rest before stepping down

When obiano became governor, Anambra government was very rich coz he save a lot for the states

Obi was the only governor in south east that use to drive him self when he was governor of Anambra state

Obi don't waste money anyhow, that's why many corrupt politicians hate him

He was running the state on vision, under obi u can't just be doing thing the way u like in any office

What else did u need....
Nawoa
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Moferere: 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
Xbobtage:

VERY SHOCKING REVELATION IF THIS IS TRUE. And yet you come online everyday to divide nigerians, to sow discord amongst nigerians, taunt people from the South East - mocking them to leave the south West and go back to their destitute regions and yet you have grossly benefitted from a detribalized nigerian at such a top government level from the South East, a big beneficiary of the nigerian project.

How hurt would Obaino feel if he were to read your comments about his tribe? Dont tell me oh there are igbo people saying negative things about your tribe here too so you just reciprocate...Because for now we dont know them, and its easier to say and believe that most of the people spewing these bigoted hatred here are frustrated nigerians who have never gotten any thing from nigeria and have been deprived of a good existence because of being nigerian...But this country has blessed you, nigerians have shown you life changing love and support from across the isle. what do you benefit from stoking this tribal fire here on nairaland? what becomes your gain if nigerian tribes hate each other?

Atleast if others are here name calling and mocking/insulting other tribes your duty as a person that has seen best of nigeria would have been to speak on a level ground and try to mediate and balance. since you are always able to comment at the top trending topics.

Where is your conscience , why are you so Dark? Why do you want nigerians to hate and fight each other? Where is your good soul?
This is why I called you people Illiterate Peoples of Biafra
Nansense undecided
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Aaay: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
Good
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Theevilone(m): 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Why all these? is it because Obiano is an igbo man? I am not in support of what Obiano did, but what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

We have more thieves in the north who are governors and ex governors ,but EFCC will not drag them , they show more strength with the igbos.

This is a clear message for the Igbo leaders, no matter how you lick the ass of the northerners ,they will deal with you when the time is right, but shield and protect their own thieves same thing with the westerners. I can bet with my clit that nothing will happen to Gandollar and the short midget terrorist even after their tenure as state governors

Also, Can anybody tell me why Tinubu is still walking freely upon all the money he has stolen ? And this is a thief that is warming up to take from a disaster called Buhari.

Things like this make me to love MNK more.

Igbo politicians are so myopic seriously.

I be anambra man but I like that, if that will make our leaders behave it’s welcomed .
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Cjrane2: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
Any good institution in Nigeria is ALWAYS BASTERDIZED by our Fulani brothers. WHY??

For more than 6 months now, EFCC said they have evidence from Malami's letter before Anambra's election that Obiano stole Anambra's Paris club refund, that Obiano stole 37 billion withdrawn in cash, today, the story is about SureP and federal allocation! grin

Abubakar Malami must produce his evidence against Obiano and take him to court. Enough of this humiliation of ndigbo and bastardization of national institutions by mere thugs in government.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by EkyyyKelson(m): 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
Invictuse:
This is exactly the same thing I told a friend yesterday imagine Peter Peter Obi that was caught red-handed with over N250 million cash was not humiliated n disgraced like this.

The bastard Peter Peter Obi also looted another $500 into his 13 year old daughter's Pandora account as exposed by the fkriegn journals I am shocked your bigoted dead brain Igbo father is not worried about all of this instead you are worried about Tinubu that never stole a dime from the wretch you have as a father. This is truly shameless.

Obi looted $500. Imagine the kinda trash you're spewing confidently.

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by marsman: 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
omenkaLives:
If a Nobel Prize was being given for the most foolish speech made by humans, this right here would probably be miles ahead of others deserving of the award.

Omo, na human being type this thing o. embarassed
Lol the normal sentiments "is it because we are igbos"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Kingsley1000(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
Obiano lavishly squandered 42 Billion Naira of Anambra State security votes fund without securing anything, leaving Anambra State's indigenes in the mercy of criminals, bandits and cultists (especially in Awka that wasted over 350 lives of youths) who kill the citizens everyday at will, and he did nothing to show concern whilst making jamboree with the money meant to secure lives and property of the citizens". 1. 11.3b Paris Club Refund squandered. 2. Over 75 Billion left by his predecessor squandered. 3. 56 Million Dollars left by his predecessor squandered. 4. Borrowed and squandered over 111.48 million Dollars from China and India. 5. Owing contractors over #200 Billion. 6. Collected back from contractors money paid to them by Mr. Peter Obi for some projects, like the three arms zone, new Govt. House, Chief Judge’s house, etc. 7. 1.2 billion Naira security votes per month. 8. Unaccounted IGR stolen. 9. Question on what happened to gratuities of retirees since 2017. 10. To give account of some of the houses he purchased all over the world, example being the castle at 10 Ruxton Rd, off Bourdillion Street, Ikoyi. He bought it through his front and a popular Anambra transporter. 11. LGA funds squandered for 6 yrs.
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by DrProf(m): 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
Why is EFCC not going after Yahaya Bello?
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Invictuse: 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
Cork n bull tales.

MoneyMustBMade:

You people should stop mentioning peter obi
Mind u his already a succet businessman before entering politics

He was the only governor in the history of Anambra to silence all the billionaires without having issue and giving them money

He created many businesses and company in Anambra like hero, troughy and the rest before stepping down

When obiano became governor, Anambra government was very rich coz he save a lot for the states

Obi was the only governor in south east that use to drive him self when he was governor of Anambra state

Obi don't waste money anyhow, that's why many corrupt politicians hate him

He was running the state on vision, under obi u can't just be doing thing the way u like in any office

What else did u need....
Nawoa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa / I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana / Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.