Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending (18349 Views)

AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video / SURE-P Vs N-Power: Which Is More Transparent? / EFCC Detectives To Quiz Ekweremadu Over Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 19, 2022
Mr okpolo eye...make sure he vomits all the money, he wan run go flex for Houston with public funds grin
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Agbebakun22: 6:58am On Mar 19, 2022
Moferere:
May God help him through.
I won't abandon a friend in times of trouble.
Obiano was my benefactor.

He has eyes for merits.
After submitting a proposal, Obiano invited me (my company) to the State Executive Council in Agu Oka, ask questions on our proposals, later invited us to Governors Lodge, Amawbia, ask further questions with a team of 5. Assured me that my company will get a contract, that was in March.

In June, I was surprised to see a text inviting me to Awka to begin the process. The rest they said it's history. I ended up spending 18 months on project execution in Awka. I gave progress report every fortnight, and Obiano will always ask if we are comfortable with the Anambra environment.

Such a detribalised man, I pray God sees him through.
God should see a criminal through who mismanaged public funds all because u benefited frm his misdeanor , people like u are the problems of this country. Because u are a beneficial u want to shield a crimina

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Agugbadin: 7:00am On Mar 19, 2022
Akpabio and other former governors were never quizzed by EFCC about security votes spending.
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:00am On Mar 19, 2022
Moferere:

He has eyes for merits.
After submitting a proposal, Obiano invited me (my company) to the State Executive Council in Agu Oka, ask questions on our proposals, later invited us to Governors Lodge, Amawbia, ask further questions with a team of 5. Assured me that my company will get a contract, that was in March.

In June, I was surprised to see a text inviting me to Awka to begin the process. The rest they said it's history. I ended up spending 18 months on project execution in Awka. I gave progress report every fortnight, and Obiano will always ask if we are comfortable with the Anambra environment.

And you insult Igbos whom one of their sons is your benefactor at the slightest provocation.
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by texazzpete(m): 7:01am On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Why all these? is it because Obiano is an igbo man? I am not in support of what Obiano did, but what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

No. It is not because he’s an Igbo man. It’s because he allegedly stole a lot of money.

Do you see EFCC arresting Coscharis CEO? Or Innocent Chukwuma? Are they not Igbo men too?

I guess that’s where you and I differ, and it probably has to do with upbringing. Because I will never speak up for a thief, even if he’s from my tribe.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:02am On Mar 19, 2022
Moferere:

He has eyes for merits.

So because he accepted your proposal and give you contract you think he deserve to steal more than 40 billion naira and you don't want him to be prosecuted and judgement to prevail. Only a thief will pray the kind of prayer you prayed.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by NairaMaster1(m): 7:02am On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Why all these? is it because Obiano is an igbo man? I am not in support of what Obiano did, but what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

We have more thieves in the north who are governors and ex governors ,but EFCC will not drag them , they show more strength with the igbos.

This is a clear message for the Igbo leaders, no matter how you lick the ass of the northerners ,they will deal with you when the time is right, but shield and protect their own thieves same thing with the westerners. I can bet with my clit that nothing will happen to Gandollar and the short midget terrorist even after their tenure as state governors

Also, Can anybody tell me why Tinubu is still walking freely upon all the money he has stolen ? And this is a thief that is warming up to take from a disaster called Buhari.

Things like this make me to love MNK more.

Igbo politicians are so myopic seriously.

It is the southeners that always invite this people against their leaders. The North believe that leadership is from God and when you are done another will take over so they don't petition their leader.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Moferere: 7:03am On Mar 19, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

And you insult Igbos whom one of their sons is your benefactor at the slightest provocation.

All my life, I have worked with Igbos from Enugu, Anambra and Abia. But I hate STUPIDITY.

If I have attacked you before, that means that you have exhibited stupidity. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Zumis: 7:04am On Mar 19, 2022
No wahala,the end matters
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by otipoju(m): 7:04am On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

We have more thieves in the north who are governors and ex governors ,but EFCC will not drag them , they show more strength with the igbos.

This is a clear message for the Igbo leaders, no matter how you lick the ass of the northerners ,they will deal with you when the time is right, but shield and protect their own thieves same thing with the westerners. I can bet with my clit that nothing will happen to Gandollar and the short midget terrorist even after their tenure as state governors

Also, Can anybody tell me why Tinubu is still walking freely upon all the money he has stolen ? And this is a thief that is warming up to take from a disaster called Buhari.

I no dey interested in their affairs ooo. But na that thing wey you wan take bet na him dey make me laugh. Does the winner cut it off or what?
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Moferere: 7:05am On Mar 19, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

So because he accepted your proposal and give you contract you think he deserve to steal more than 40 billion naira and you don't want judgement to prevail. Only a thief will pray the kind of prayer you prayed.

Obiano is not a thief until proven otherwise.
Nansense
undecided
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Moferere: 7:05am On Mar 19, 2022
Agbebakun22:
God should see a criminal through who mismanaged public funds all because u benefited frm his misdeanor , people like u are the problems of this country. Because u are a beneficial u want to shield a crimina

He remains innocent until proven guilty.

Mind your tongue undecided
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Kholar211: 7:06am On Mar 19, 2022
Akeredolu is next
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Omoiyasly(m): 7:07am On Mar 19, 2022
Wots dis one saying
MadamVanessa:
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Almaigaa: 7:07am On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Comot for here.
Northerners no dey thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:09am On Mar 19, 2022
Moferere:

All my life, I have worked with Igbos from Enugu, Anambra and Abia. But I hate STUPIDITY.

If I have attacked you before, that means that you have exhibited stupidity. undecided

Stop been cleaver by half. We have seen you countless time on this forum raining insults on the existence of the Igbo race.
You together with omenkalives, seumsg, helinues, and host of others are know Igbo hater.

And just like you confessed today, many of your cohorts have benefited one way or the other from Igbo sons and daughters.

Your own is that you benefited from over 10million Anambra individuals.
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Jalaw: 7:10am On Mar 19, 2022
I thought security vote spending cannot be accounted for in any circumstance.
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Almaigaa: 7:10am On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Igbo can not do without Northerners. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Nikes(m): 7:11am On Mar 19, 2022
omenkaLives:
If a Nobel Prize is was being given for the most foolish speech made by humans, this right here would probably be miles ahead of others deserving of the award.

Omo, na human being type this thing o. embarassed
I also read it and panicked. Like...people still think like this in this age? I wonder when people would learn to see something the way it is without putting on the eye lense of tribalism and bias. Sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by cl0r0x: 7:11am On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Nigeria is like this because of nitwits like you. Bringing ethnicity in everything.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Dshocker(m): 7:12am On Mar 19, 2022
Moferere:

He has eyes for merits.

This is good to hear
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by colestephan86: 7:13am On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Oga go and sit down , where is mainna today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by seunak2016: 7:14am On Mar 19, 2022
Esama:
Worst generation ever security vote doesn't mean his personal money or to secure himself alone.
yes he can use spend it anyhow he like, he can use it to build church or mosque or give it to tout. as long as there is peace in his state because efcc might said upon all the money for security votes, there is chaos and properties destroyed in his state. he should bring out the record how he spend the money
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by shevchenko(m): 7:15am On Mar 19, 2022
omenkaLives:
If a Nobel Prize is was being given for the most foolish speech made by humans, this right here would probably be miles ahead of others deserving of the award.

Omo, na human being type this thing o. embarassed

What is wrong with his comments
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by ultimateprof: 7:17am On Mar 19, 2022
"All animals are equal but some are more equal than others"

Sorry Obiano, next time... Use your number six well and that is what OBJ, Tinubu etc are doing.
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by drololaaof: 7:17am On Mar 19, 2022
Yeye people ,how many governor have been quizzed over security vote ? How many have been queried for sure-P ? EFCC should let us rest oh . We are waiting for when they will quiz PMB ,LAI MOHAMMED ,ROTIMI AMAECHI , FASHOLA, FINANCE MINISTER AND THE WOMAN in charge of COVID 19 palliative etc. The billions dollar spent on refinery w nothing to show ,railway that is not functioning well. Those that imported adulterated fuel what have done to them .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by wickedtuna: 7:18am On Mar 19, 2022
Lol Mr Kokaina......all politicians are crooks
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Bruno531(m): 7:21am On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

forget about all this long talk you don't support him. Where you there with him when he was spending the money.. Let him clear his name simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by begge: 7:23am On Mar 19, 2022
South east always doesn't delay, but when it come to abba kyari story change
Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by MeatEater(m): 7:31am On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

While it's not right for EFCC to be selective in investigating corrupt governments, it is in the best interest of the Southeast/Igbo region if EFCC focuses their eagle eye on them alone. This would inadvertently sanitize and encourage efficient use of state funds for development of the region .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Elbeamer: 7:32am On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Oga sharp thief na thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending by Karemarealty288(m): 7:32am On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Please just keep quiet and stop this Igbo this ..Igbo that bigotry. So you are not aware of how many Northern Governors and elected officials in jail? Where is Joshua Dayire? Where is Jolly Nyame the formal Taraba State Governor? where is Farouk Lawal? ........your type is the reason why we are still at the back seat of national affairs. If Obiano is not guilty why is he running.....is Ayo Fayose not in Nigeria facing efcc headlong? Please stop that being Igbo crap. Let him give account of his stewardship that's all.....if you like cut your clit in protest na you sabi.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bamidele Salam Protests Barefoot, Demands Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers / Buhari Commends 2 Security Men For Returning Bag Of Dollars / Rivers APC Governorship Candidate, Coles Picks Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.