Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) (54270 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos / Bianca Ojukwu As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria In 1988 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:50am On Mar 19, 2022
smiley smiley smiley We are all beautiful.

She is indeed beautiful. You are beautiful.

The former first lady should have been more graceful.

I hope public people connected to any governor, should know to conduct themselves appropriately in public.

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by Codeye(m): 9:50am On Mar 19, 2022
Now I understood why she slap that bitch

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:57am On Mar 19, 2022
toujurs:
See poor man. By their words and time spent, we can tell how poor they are undecided

See the idiot here typing out of frustration.

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by frankly01: 9:58am On Mar 19, 2022
ursullalinda:
This woman is just like a goddess!.....God dey create ohhhh......I laughed hard when she said she and her mum will have to get accommodation else where if they were to go for a contest.....her dad must be a very tough man

Hiarious.
Her Dad was the former Governor Of Anambra State

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by gaftsoil(m): 10:00am On Mar 19, 2022
[quote author=Nigerialabalaba post=111163875]
Hahaha..with all dos bleaching cream, artificial hair, fake eye lashes, fake nail ,pancake, lipsticks, etc yet u still dey pretend say u no see am, walahi , u fit lie for Africa aswear2gud.

I like her o, as a strong widow, she try but she don old and she no get work, period. She used her prime to dey chase or allow old men chase her so tey at 50 she don quick old and still no get job despite on top plenty money her papa,late Chief Onoh, take send her go school for 9ja and Uk . Chief onoh go dey regret and turn for hin grave how her daughter don turn. abi u go fit compare her to Helen Prest-Ajayi? if u win beauty contest, e no mean u go turn to ashewo.

dis go teach dos oloshos wey dey form celebrities today wey tink say dem go fine for ever, na so dem too go old like bianca. go learn beta work, ashewo no be work o.
What do u mean by work. That lady can feed ur generations. U don Bleep am b4 wey mek u cal am ashawo. Useles idiot
Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by meccuno: 10:00am On Mar 19, 2022
Okunga:

Bro, I don’t know you, but I know for sure say Hating is the next step to be being a full blown witch
Na Afonja grin grin grin na their way

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by sukar886: 10:01am On Mar 19, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Hahaha..with all dos bleaching cream, artificial hair, fake eye lashes, fake nail ,pancake, lipsticks, etc yet u still dey pretend say u no see am, walahi , u fit lie for Africa aswear2gud.

I like her o, as a strong widow, she try but she don old and she no get work, period. She used her prime to dey chase or allow old men chase her so tey at 50 she don quick old and still no get job despite on top plenty money her papa,late Chief Onoh, take send her go school for 9ja and Uk . Chief onoh go dey regret and turn for hin grave how her daughter don turn. abi u go fit compare her to Helen Prest-Ajayi? if u win beauty contest, e no mean u go turn to ashewo.

dis go teach dos oloshos wey dey form celebrities today wey tink say dem go fine for ever, na so dem too go old like bianca. go learn beta work, ashewo no be work o.

Go see d likes of Kate Henshaw if u dey look for old, pretty wey con get work for hand, no be dem wey be ashewo at 50 like Bianca, according to Ebere obiano. If she get work, ebere no go dey call her ashewo. nobody go fit call Kate Henshaw or Helen Prest-Ajayi ashewo even as dem two no get husband and dem be over 50 years.

I like dem beauty and brains not beauty, brawn and zero brain. tufiakwa!
Jealousy ... Go and bleach ur own let's see

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by meccuno: 10:01am On Mar 19, 2022
Xhuntra:
The man with the leaking blockos is amazed

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by Jiokejohn: 10:03am On Mar 19, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Go see d likes of Kate Henshaw if u dey look for old, pretty wey con get work for hand, no be dem wey be ashewo at 50 like Bianca, according to Ebere obiano. If she get work, ebere no go dey call her ashewo. nobody go fit call Kate Henshaw or Helen Prest-Ajayi ashewo even as dem two no get husband and dem be over 50 years.

This event happened in 1989.

33yrs after, people are still applauding Bianca's present beauty and all you could comment is this.

I advise you to equally use bleaching cream as well for 33yrs and come out for the word to assess or judge you.

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by Enny2013(f): 10:03am On Mar 19, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Honestly this woman deserves the award.
IF she recontests, she will defeat many again.
She's more beautiful than the Ladies we have littered in the streets today with bleaching episodes and lice infested wigs & weavons.
LOL...
Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by JustforMen: 10:06am On Mar 19, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

The part I disagree with you is when you say "she no get work".

Bianka was Ojukwu' s wife and I am sure you know that Ojukwu was not a pauper and did not die as a struggling man.

Ojukwu's name alone is sufficient to take care of Bianka until she dies.

Bianka can walk into any company in Nigeria and get deals or contracts in amounts your mind cannot conceive.

I hope you know Bianka's father was C.C. Onoh, a former governor of Anambra state and a very rich family partriach.

If you understand blue blood, you will know that someone like Bianka can never do ashawo because "she no get work" but she can chop dick as a need.

Not everybody is poor. And some people can never been so poor as to need "work" in order to survive.

Bianca Ojukwu(nee Onoh) falls convincingly in this category.

But I also acknowledge that people see the world through their own circumstances and experiences.

Thank you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by JustforMen: 10:10am On Mar 19, 2022
Karemarealty288:

You are kind to him with this your meme. In reality, he might be living in a batcher or at best a sty with public laterine.

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 19, 2022
Never really liked Bianca but this video literally gave me goosebumps. Happy as she was announced the winner. Love her accent and she seemed intelligent and real. Also before now, never saw the beauty others saw in her but she's indeed beautiful with a beautiful smile.

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by dumiel: 10:13am On Mar 19, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1416665/ben-bruce-announced-bianca-ojukwu-winner-miss-intercontinental-1989-throwback-video/

Beaurifull woman indeed! See as BMB dey look lustfully into those eyes sef.. grin Are you thinking what ayam thinking? And e be like say madam Ebele nor trust the famous ex-MBGN around her husband..

All these aside sha, I've been wondering who the lucky "engineer" is that has been servicing this "engine" left untimely by our dear warlord. Don't tell us such fertile would be left to stay fallow just like that.. Hopefully, some day, investigative journalist like Aunty Kemi can do justice to that.

I come in peace o! grin

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 10:15am On Mar 19, 2022
Beautiful woman. cool

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by Iceberg3: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2022
Nigerialabalaba oldMnKEY grin:

it is better to be remain silent and be thought a foool than open your mouth and quickly remove all doubts whatsoever

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Who know no BIANCA?
which one be popular again?
Rather use the word "TRENDING"...
That should take the place of popular

Believe me when I say this incident is the first many Nigerians are hearing of Bianca. Especially those not from the east.

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by Iceberg3: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Haba grin grin.
Wait o, whaddahell is this?
Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by Cantonese: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Pray for yourself like this:

Power of poverty and jealousy over my life, let me go!!!

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by sandali: 10:25am On Mar 19, 2022
Jiokejohn:

This event happened in 1989.

33yrs after, people are still applauding Bianca's present beauty and all you could comment is this.

I advise you to equally use bleaching cream as well for 33yrs and come out for the word to assess or judge you.

You have said it all.
Some people sef. The woman is just too beautiful.
I accompanied my boss to the Sun Newspaper Award earlier this year and she was d one who handed the award to my boss.
I was just gazing at a beautiful mermaid

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by lolu2019: 10:27am On Mar 19, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

u are just saying bullshit.go and ask for the criteria for selecting MBGN.it is not just beauty,u av to be intelligent to win that award.with due respect to my lovely Kate,she is a divorcee and not in a stable relationship.do research,before u start typing nonsense

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by YourFavorite21(m): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

you have a very bitter soul, ask God for mercy o

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by Pharmboy24: 10:30am On Mar 19, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

You just described your mom is an Essay, from your comment it’s shows you a Lunatic and a depressed pig !! The Effort you used in writing a descriptive essay of your mom you would have used it to fix your life, but oh no !! You take joy in hating people who don’t know you Exist and in your life time can get to there level, this is a pathetic idk that there a human with combination of zombie and slowpoke at once, so sorry for you people because you are good as dead, with this mentality you can’t be useful in the society.

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 10:31am On Mar 19, 2022
i remember my father talking about her that year

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by toujurs: 10:42am On Mar 19, 2022
Karemarealty288:

grin grin You are right
Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by djon78(m): 10:47am On Mar 19, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1416665/ben-bruce-announced-bianca-ojukwu-winner-miss-intercontinental-1989-throwback-video/

Wow Bianca was a complete head turning stunner in her young days. Embodiment of beauty, and she has still maintained it till today.

Ojukwu started relationship with her in those her younger years. Ikemba really get eyes.

Good to see Ben Bruce has been in this peagant business since the beginning

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by Oscillator: 10:50am On Mar 19, 2022
Bianca truly knows how to use the press. Anytime she's enmeshed in controversy, her old stale beauty pageant news will needlessly begin to surface with jobless and cheap hirelings storming social media and several news portal with her silly contests of old.
Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:51am On Mar 19, 2022
Beautiful Mrs Face Slapper.

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by Ekzoba(m): 10:53am On Mar 19, 2022
Akpa amu like you
Nigerialabalaba:

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by Nchenches: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2022
ebukajay184:

Brain added to beauty.

And to cap it all, she knew exactly when to slap a woman who invaded her own space and insulted her verbally.

PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) / Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont / Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75