Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) (54268 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos / Bianca Ojukwu As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria In 1988 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by Oscillator: 10:54am On Mar 19, 2022
Pharmboy24:

You just described your mom is an Essay, from your comment it’s shows you a Lunatic and a depressed pig !! The Effort you used in writing a descriptive essay of your mom you would have used it to fix your life, but oh no !! You take joy in hating people who don’t know you Exist and in your life time can get to there level, this is a pathetic idk that there a human with combination of zombie and slowpoke at once, so sorry for you people because you are good as dead, with this mentality you can’t be useful in the society.
grin grin grin grin you must be related to her. This your outburst was so intense you no even check your spellings and grammar grin grin

So what's the relationship?
Employee or relations?
Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by Abagworo(m): 10:57am On Mar 19, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Hahaha..with all dos bleaching cream, artificial hair, fake eye lashes, fake nail ,pancake, lipsticks, etc yet u still dey pretend say u no see am, walahi , u fit lie for Africa aswear2gud.

You sound jealous. In all honesty she's the most beautiful Miss Nigeria in history and she is not mixed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 19, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Hahaha..with all dos bleaching cream, artificial hair, fake eye lashes, fake nail ,pancake, lipsticks, etc yet u still dey pretend say u no see am, walahi , u fit lie for Africa aswear2gud.

I like her o, as a strong widow, she try but she don old and she no get work, period. She used her prime to dey chase or allow old men chase her so tey at 50 she don quick old and still no get job despite on top plenty money her papa,late Chief Onoh, take send her go school for 9ja and Uk . Chief onoh go dey regret and turn for hin grave how her daughter don turn. abi u go fit compare her to Helen Prest-Ajayi? if u win beauty contest, e no mean u go turn to ashewo.

dis go teach dos oloshos wey dey form celebrities today wey tink say dem go fine for ever, na so dem too go old like bianca. go learn beta work, ashewo no be work o.

Go see d likes of Kate Henshaw if u dey look for old, pretty wey con get work for hand, no be dem wey be ashewo at 50 like Bianca, according to Ebere obiano. If she get work, ebere no go dey call her ashewo. nobody go fit call Kate Henshaw or Helen Prest-Ajayi ashewo even as dem two no get husband and dem be over 50 years.

I like dem beauty and brains not beauty, brawn and zero brain. tufiakwa!
and you be person friend o chai
Show us your mama and sis
Make we see their worwor face olodo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by Slimwhyt(m): 11:05am On Mar 19, 2022
She has always been beautiful. But, I think she is more beautiful now.

3 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by Oscillator: 11:06am On Mar 19, 2022
JustforMen:

The part I disagree with you is when you say "she no get work".

Bianka was Ojukwu' s wife and I am sure you know that Ojukwu was not a pauper and did not die as a struggling man.

Ojukwu's name alone is sufficient to take care of Bianka until she dies.

Bianka can walk into any company in Nigeria and get deals or contracts in amounts your mind cannot conceive.

I hope you know Bianka's father was C.C. Onoh, a former governor of Anambra state and a very rich family partriach.

If you understand blue blood, you will know that someone like Bianka can never do ashawo because "she no get work" but she can chop dick as a need.

Not everybody is poor. And some people can never been so poor as to need "work" in order to survive.

Bianca Ojukwu(nee Onoh) falls convincingly in this category.

But I also acknowledge that people see the world through their own circumstances and experiences.

Thank you.

there are two kinds of ashawo; ashowo for survival and ashowo for lifestyle and maintenance of a particular lifestyle or status.

I believe Bianca has been successful as an embassador, ex governor's daughter and wife and has various political appointments.

Also her seemingly sexual indiscretion has also trailed her as if she's the only widow or woman who has been successful.

And let's not even pretend that girls who take up beauty pageant as a career are not exposed to some of the most unimaginable social vices in society.

At least certain professions preexposes people to certain lifestyle.

There are sexually indiscriminate women IN ALL SOCIAL CLASS!

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by Slimwhyt(m): 11:07am On Mar 19, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

I like her o, as a strong widow, she try but she don old and she no get work, period. She used her prime to dey chase or allow old men chase her so tey at 50 she don quick old and still no get job despite on top plenty money her papa,late Chief Onoh, take send her go school for 9ja and Uk . Chief onoh go dey regret and turn for hin grave how her daughter don turn. abi u go fit compare her to Helen Prest-Ajayi? if u win beauty contest, e no mean u go turn to ashewo.

dis go teach dos oloshos wey dey form celebrities today wey tink say dem go fine for ever, na so dem too go old like bianca. go learn beta work, ashewo no be work o.

Go see d likes of Kate Henshaw if u dey look for old, pretty wey con get work for hand, no be dem wey be ashewo at 50 like Bianca, according to Ebere obiano. If she get work, ebere no go dey call her ashewo. nobody go fit call Kate Henshaw or Helen Prest-Ajayi ashewo even as dem two no get husband and dem be over 50 years.

Na nonsense u just yarn

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 19, 2022
grin See her hips as e curve, see her breast as e big, see as her bum bum as comot. She no be like all those babes wey go just straight no get shape. angry
Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by SoapQueen(f): 11:26am On Mar 19, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

This is the most stupid post I've read in my whole life.

Imagine!

Bianca is a natural beauty! She's 100% Beautiful.

You compare her to Helen Prest Ajayi! Loooooool.

Speaking of beauty, Helen Prest doesn't hold a candle to Bianca.

Abeg, go and read up on what Helen Prest Ajayi passed through recently - A thousand times Worst than Bianca's.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 19, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Where were you when they were sharing sense? cos you obviously have none. Any idiot can call anybody any name... Those people you mentioned, some fools like you still call them names... I have heard idiots like you call Kate unprintable names. Anytime you see a successful woman being mentioned, some fools like you still tag them names, that you choose not to call those other ones names like your fellow idiots probably because of tribal affiliation doesn't mean that idiots like you don't call them names..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by Petdagr8t(m): 11:35am On Mar 19, 2022
[quote author=Nigerialabalaba post=111163875]

I am quite sure that the owner of this comments and his generation are bunches of nincompoops

/quote]

I am quite sure that the owner of this comments and his entire generation are bunches of nincompoops and the chances of them getting senses again is quite slim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by fourboys: 11:35am On Mar 19, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

u are likely gonna end up with an ugly woman.. u lac quality

3 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by fourboys: 11:37am On Mar 19, 2022
planetE:
Bianca na pretty woman ooooh. Ojukwu greatly enjoyed a pretty lady puna.

Knacking a pretty lady with her amazing smile during the knacking gives nothing less than 100 percent pleasure.
u get sense bro

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by ufotunang: 11:43am On Mar 19, 2022
Who is nacking her now....she should not pretend that she is not dating any man for now since her husband died....so who dey chop her now
Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by kendological(m): 11:52am On Mar 19, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

I like dem beauty and brains not beauty,
brawn and zero brain. tufiakwa!

You are simply bitter, you and yours can never be like Bianca.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by shimolv: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by blesdman(m): 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

What is this one saying?
Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by PAQ(m): 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

How can you be so hateful? I still dont get why people dislike this woman so much.

She is beautiful, carries herself like a queen and has dignity. And so what if she married a man old enough to be her father, since when did that become a show of lack of character?!

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by Toyindiva(f): 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Honestly this woman deserves the award.
IF she recontests, she will defeat many again.
She's more beautiful than the Ladies we have littered in the streets today with bleaching episodes and lice infested wigs & weavons.
lol������Bros u Dey para oh that love infested wigs and weavon got me
Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by Pacesetter123(m): 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
So this fair senator don tey for this biznes like this?
I never know say dis him silver bird entertainment biznes tey like dis..oo.
Him really try sharr to hold on till now
Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by FiverrTutor(m): 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
There is nothing as sweet as bedding a beautiful woman. 100% pleasure!!!!
Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by joshuaidibia(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

"Anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering. This is tha path to the dark side"

-Master Yoda-

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
mana123:

Even now at over 50 , she is still exceptionally beautiful

Like seriously .... Na she??... Geez... abeg this woman fine.. pass white pass Indian join..
Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by greypencils: 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
frankly01:

Seriously Trending O !
She is someone that is used to attention from the media all her life. From winning MBGN to the controversy that trailed marrying Ojukwu. Those news trended in an analogue era of black and white TV. This slapping issue is nothing to her. If there was social media in the 80s, she will be the most followed celebrity in Nigeria till date.
Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
Slimwhyt:
She has always been beautiful. But, I think she is more beautiful now.
no be like u talk oooo
Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by IbileIfe: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
My sweetheart, Chinwe also from Nnewi in Anambra State was more beautiful, prettier and sexier than Bianca that year. She was the hood queen. But she was forbidden to participate in beauty pageants.
Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by Starz825(m): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
Igbo women are always very pretty...
meanwhile, People wey fine pass this woman dey Wella...
Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by tamdun: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bianca isn't beautiful.... She's just a normal person, wetin make her beautiful exactly?
I've never seen this woman without makeup, she wears makeup 24/7
Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by magzey: 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
yanabasee:
She's been training since 1989 on how to slap shits outer some people's face.....
Like seriously?

Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by revolt(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

dude ...what the fck..... Bianca is not only smart . She kept her home. She married a high value nucca and still has her family intact. You're talking trash on this one. Isn't she supposed to grow old? Compared to her mates plsssssssss..... she's still very much in shape and looks. Sh3s def not competing with teenagers and twenty year Olds BUT...... SHES A SUCCESSFUL WOMAN IN ALL RAMIFICATION.
Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Trash from a nonentity!!
Even NITWITS thinks they have an opinion!!!
F00ls like you needs to be bitch slapped by Bianca. angry
Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by Cousin9999: 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
She's giving me Robin Givens vibes.
Re: Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
Oscillator:
grin grin grin grin you must be related to her. This your outburst was so intense you no even check your spellings and grammar grin grin

So what's the relationship?
Employee or relations?
And he needs to be related to her to be incensed by the the unwarranted attack on her person?

Nigga shift!! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption / PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) / Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.