Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

“I Dont Think I Can Breathe Without U”–2face And Annie Idibia Renew Wedding Vows - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Dont Think I Can Breathe Without U”–2face And Annie Idibia Renew Wedding Vows (308 Views)

2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) / 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Dont Think I Can Breathe Without U”–2face And Annie Idibia Renew Wedding Vows by MsDoris(f): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2022
“I don’t think I can breathe without you” – 2face And Annie Idibia Renew Wedding Vows In The Most Romantic Way (Video)

Nigerians favourite couple, Annie Idibia and 2Face Idibia have renewed their wedding vows after 10 years of marriage.

The love journey of the couple is one filled with lots of ups and downs but above all, beautiful memories solidified with the obvious determination to always have each other's back.

Annie and 2face have continued to remain strong despite their challenges, therefore inspiring many young couples.

In an emotional clip which has surfaced online, the celebrity couple, 2Face and Annie Idibia renewed their wedding vows for the second time in the most romantic way.

Dressed in beautiful attires, the two lovebirds stressed how much they value each other.

Visit web page below for full update;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/03/2face-and-annie-idibia-renew-wedding.html

Re: “I Dont Think I Can Breathe Without U”–2face And Annie Idibia Renew Wedding Vows by Flexherbal(m): 10:56am On Mar 19, 2022
Love is a beautiful thing

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Fans Reacts As Davido Shows Of His New Lamborghini And Mansion / Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African / Zazu And Obi Cubana Goes On The Street To Market Odogwu Bitters (obi Cubana)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.