Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,789 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

Embattled Speaker Of The Plateau House Of Assembly, Ayok Ayuba Defects To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Embattled Speaker Of The Plateau House Of Assembly, Ayok Ayuba Defects To PDP (460 Views)

Security Operatives Seal Plateau House Of Assembly Complex / PDP Declares Seven-days Mourning For The Victims Of the Plateau State Killings / Dino Melaye Defects To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embattled Speaker Of The Plateau House Of Assembly, Ayok Ayuba Defects To PDP by Kwanza: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6824458/nuhu-abok-impeached-plateau-speaker#107132360

STATEMENT FROM ABOK MEDIA OFFICE, JOS

Rt Hon Abok Officially Defect to the Opposition PDP

Rt Hon Abok Nuhu Ayuba had yesterday, March 18th, officially tended his letter of membership withdrawal to the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC), while presenting a letter of intent, seeking to return to his earlier party, the opposition People's Democratic Party (PDP), at the party's Local Government Secretariat in Angware, Jos East. According to him, his action became necessary in other to save our Local Government and the State from failed leadership that will lead to a state of total collapse if allow.

Appreciating the party for considering and accepting his intention in a warm welcome, Abok said, "Mr Chairman and your EXCO, elders and party faithfuls, ladies and gentlemen, I stand before you, deeply touched and inspired by your generous words of acceptance and encouragement. With boundless gratitude for the confidence you placed in me — I here, wish to extend my deepest respect and appreciation to all the leaders, faithfuls, and the people all together for your strong support."

"Thank you Mr Chairman, for graciously preparing and guiding the meeting today. I greatly look forward to supporting you and working with you, as you have wisely steered the party in Jos East towards a progressive state and on a part of very successful mission."

"Distinguish comrades, weldone! For you did astutely guided this great party into the 21st. century standard as expected. You have defined an ambitious agenda that has formed the PDP truly indispensable to winning elections, and to attaining the set level of peace, prosperity and human dignity within our Local Government, State, and the nation, of which the common Plateau man daily yearns for. My debt to your courage and mission is immeasurable. I hereby resolve to working along in line with your pure refined vision."

"In earnest, I hope that the youth of Jos East, Plateau, and Nigeria will come to the realization that the PDP is working hard to build a better future for us. As a loyal returnee — I pledge to wholly embrace the party's ideals, hopes, and appeals. I am an optimist — and I am full of hope about the future of our great party. Let's work together for a PDP that can deliver more, and better, and win all elections."

Reacting on its own part, Hon Izang Ishaya Adamu, Chairman, PDP Jos East said, "Rt Hon Abok is the best person we have expected. His unwavering dedication to justice, principle, and leadership experience is crucial to the party's organizational unity and progress towards winning elections not only in Jos East, but but in Plateau and Nigeria. We are delighted he is back to our team."

"The PDP family welcomes Abok as a leader in Jos East. He comes with extensive experience and strategic leadership skills. We are delighted he is bringing his expertise and energy to the table for our party's important mission ahead, he will be a critical part of the party's leadership team and will bring tremendous experience to our efforts in raising our voices in support of freedom and democracy in Nigeria."

"Abok has proven his worth in the State House of Assembly as a unified, progressive, all inclusive and a visionary leader who holds his people's aspirations and conditions dearly. A defender of democratic principle and Plateau heritage, even as it caused him his exalted office. We are happy to receive him today." He ended.

Also, elders, Hon Danny Izang Hon ........ ........ prayed for, and blessed the returnee child for he came with his boots full of beautiful colors. Abok was therefore called upon to enter his father's political estate with immediate effect to begin his task of rebuilding a new Jos East, Plateau State, and Nigeria.

Signed: Itse Samuel Kaze,
Media Assistant to Rt Hon Abok Nuhu Ayuba,
19th March, 2022.

1 Like

Re: Embattled Speaker Of The Plateau House Of Assembly, Ayok Ayuba Defects To PDP by Kwanza: 10:41am On Mar 19, 2022
Re: Embattled Speaker Of The Plateau House Of Assembly, Ayok Ayuba Defects To PDP by Zonefree(m): 10:43am On Mar 19, 2022
Rainy season is upon us, get yourself Umbrella.

1 Like

Re: Embattled Speaker Of The Plateau House Of Assembly, Ayok Ayuba Defects To PDP by alsudan: 10:44am On Mar 19, 2022
Abok is the next Deputy Governor of Plateau State. He will deputize a candidate from the Plateau Central Zone.

APC is history in Plateau State. You heard it here first.
Re: Embattled Speaker Of The Plateau House Of Assembly, Ayok Ayuba Defects To PDP by Chizzyjforce: 10:50am On Mar 19, 2022
APC = PDP

2 Likes

Re: Embattled Speaker Of The Plateau House Of Assembly, Ayok Ayuba Defects To PDP by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
He knows APC stands no chance in plateau state this time around.

(1) (Reply)

Politicskiddwaya’s Mum Picks PDP Forms, To Contest Governorship Election / How Much Has Lagos Made From Lekki Toll Gate? How Much Is Left To Pay? / APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Storms Plateau, Meets APC Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.