Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Wickedness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wickedness (212 Views)

**how Devil Uses Newborn Babies Placentas For Evil And Wickedness ## / Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness / Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wickedness by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
OVERCOMING WICKEDNESS

And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart." (Genesis 6:5-6)

“And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.”
— 1 John 5:19 (KJV)

The International Bible Encyclopedia defines wickedness as: "The state of being wicked; a mental disregard for justice, righteousness, truth, honor, virtue; evil in thought and life; depravity; sinfulness; criminality."

The bible further states that - "Wickedness proceeds from the wicked" (1 Samuel 24:13). It means wickedness is done by the wicked. If any type of wickedness is linked to you, you are said to be wicked.

What does the wicked do? The wicked hates progress or joy or happiness of their fellow men. The wicked is happy when bad things happen to their fellow humans. The wicked always orchestrates violence, fights, troubles, sins, calamities and disasters. The wicked isn't happy if you are eating to the full or to satisfaction. The wicked wants you to be poor or broke. The wicked doesn't like children and seeks to harm, defile, pollute and destroy them. The wicked is proud, loud, pompous and evil. The wicked hates a happy home, happy couple or a happy marriage.

The wicked misleads people. He leads them astray and leads them into traps and snares. The wicked seduces and entices people, and lures them into destruction. The wicked do not want you to succeed or prosper. The wicked betrays, defame, blackmail, slander.

The wicked hurts people intentionally. The wicked is a hater of women and is threatened or intimidated by women. The wicked likes to reap where they do not sow. The wicked likes making people weep. The wicked does not want another person to advance.

The wicked will kidnap, torment, torture and murder at will.

The wicked is soulless, callous, cruel, merciless, vengeful, hateful, malicious, carnal, *fearful*, unforgiving. The wicked is a hater of good people. The wicked is a hater of God, Christ and Christians. The wicked is a hater of any good thing. The wicked is backward and like making easy or simple things hard or difficult for people.

Who is the wicked?

Since the bible says the whole world lies in wickedness, the wicked can be found everywhere.

Sexual predators/pedophiles are wicked, armed robbers and thieves are wicked, sex workers are wicked because they enable satan to trade souls. One who mistreats his or her children or other people's children is wicked. One who cheats or takes advantage of another is wicked. Those things you said and did in fits of anger is wickedness. Wickedness is the opposite of mercy.

Wickedness is the opposite of kindness.

Witches, satanists, cultists, wizards and sorcerers are wicked. Satan and demons are wicked. A man who maltreats his wife is wicked. A woman who defies and disrespects her husband is wicked. A man who doesn't care for his family is wicked.

There is wickedness in the church of God.

Abortionists are wicked. Rapists are wicked. Whoever hasn't surrendered to Jesus is wicked and dangerous. You have to understand that the word "nice" and "good" is not used to qualify men in the spirit realm. When someone is not born again and led of the Spirit of God, demons can still manipulate and use them. The bible says no one is good and that is the truth.

Liars are wicked. Someone who worships money is wicked. A pastor who can't teach the truth is more wicked and cruel than the devil himself. Criticism that is not constructive is wickedness. Judging others when you are not without sin is wickedness and you will be judged also. Manipulating, coercing, dominating, enslaving and controlling anyone is wickedness. At a point, anger and rage leads to wickedness. It is wickedness to deprive/deny anyone of their right, freedom, livelihood and joy.

The bible says sleeping with a woman and her daughter or granddaughter is wickedness (Leviticus 18:17). The wicked hates the righteous.

Witchcraft and rebellion is wickedness. Use of charms and magic, satanic protection, enchantments and divination is wickedness. Occultism is wickedness of the highest order.

Wickedness is planned and conceived by Satan and then carried out by whoever and whatever means he choses.

The bible says:

“Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.”
— Psalms 7:9 (KJV)

and

“God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.”
— Psalms 7:11 (KJV)

You cannot overcome the wicked if wickedness is still seen in you. It's a law. You cannot overcome evil powers if their seed is in you, if their ways and their traits is found in you. When iniquity (wickedness) was found in Lucifer that later became Satan that was when he fell and was cast down (Ezekiel 28:12-16). God can never let the wicked prosper. Let your power come from the most high alone. Let your words be pleasing to God.

There are things you should not do or say as a child of God so the wicked will not touch you or use it against you (1 John 5:18, Psalm 125:3).

Anger is not power, it is sheer wickedness and folly. Never compare or replace it with power. Learn to please God in all your ways and in all your doings.

“Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.”
— James 4:7 (KJV)

"The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation. Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken. (Psalm 37:14-15)"

Prayer Points

1. O Lord, let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end in my life and in my family, in the name of Jesus.

2. O Lord, cease and arrest the wicked that is afflicting and tormenting me.

3. O Lord, destroy the plans, devices and weapons of the wicked against me, in the name of Jesus.

4. O Lord, disappoint the wicked that is working against my life, in the name of Jesus.

5. O Lord, deliver me from the trap, the mouth and the tongue of the wicked, in the name of Jesus.

6. O Lord, deliver me from all enchantments, divinations, spells and curses of the wicked, in the name of Jesus.

7. O Lord, deliver me from every evil work and preserve me, in the name of Jesus.

8. That person or power that does not want me to prosper or progress, be cut off, in the name of Jesus.

9. O Lord, let the wickedness of the wicked end in _______ (insert your town, city and country).
Re: Wickedness by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
Re: Wickedness by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2022

(1) (Reply)

. / This Is The Interpretation Of The Dream You Ignored. / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.