Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Guys, What Are U Protecting? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Are U Protecting? (583 Views)

Are U Planning to Propose To HER?Are U Married Already?? / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Are U Protecting? by Truvelisback(m): 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
Good day, Fellas. How can u suck a lady's V.j with ur mouth and use a CD to sex her? Guys, what are u protecting? Only if u know the kind of things that comes out down there, u won't use ur mouth near there. I have been hearing abt vaginal odour but i didn't take it as an issue or anything. Some years ago, i accidently met a lady squating and deeping her finger in her vagina and was smelling it. From my perception, she wasn't comfortable with the smell. I can't really remember whether she was applying a liquid into it or not. Guys bewarned! No, be everything be village people oooo.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are U Protecting? by Omicron007: 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
shocked

Change the cycle of girls you bleep.
Maybe you have been banging girls with little concern for their hygiene.
I can never stop giving head.

..they don't call me the headmaster for no reason.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Are U Protecting? by Ekoblendedsince: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
Guy...
Truvelisback:
Good day, Fellas. How can u suck a lady's V.j with ur mouth and use a CD to sex her? Guys, what are u protecting? Only if u know the kind of things that comes out down there, u won't use ur mouth near there. I have been hearing abt vaginal odour but i didn't take it as an issue or anything. Some years ago, i accidently met a lady squating and deeping her finger in her vagina and was smelling it. From my perception, she wasn't comfortable with the smell. I can't really remember whether she was applying a liquid into it or not. Guys bewarned! No, be everything be village people oooo.
Re: Guys, What Are U Protecting? by Truvelisback(m): 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Change the cycle of girls you bleep.
Maybe you have been banging girls with little concern for their hygiene.
I can never stop giving head.

..they don't call me the headmaster for no reason.
I will never ever suck any lady down there, no matter how beautiful or sexy she is. Never!

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are U Protecting? by Omicron007: 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
I will never ever suck any lady down there, no matter how beautiful or sexy she is. Never!
Goodluck in your decision.

But do you accept a BJ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Are U Protecting? by sheanzy(m): 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
says an introvert that can't talk to a girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Are U Protecting? by Truvelisback(m): 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
Omicron007:

Goodluck in your decision.

But do you accept a BJ?
No, i don't. If i can't trust a lady by putting my finger in her mouth, why would i trust her to the point of putting my dick in her mouth?
Re: Guys, What Are U Protecting? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
Truvelisback:

Unwanted Pregnancy is what we are protecting shekenan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Are U Protecting? by Omicron007: 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
No, i don't. If i can't trust a lady by putting my finger in her mouth, why would i trust her to the point of putting my dick in her mouth?

You are missing a lot in the 'world of sex'.

I won't be surprised if your best sex position is missionary grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Are U Protecting? by Mikester: 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
Truvelisback:

Glad we resonate. Don't go back on it no matter what. Relationships was cool before, until fools ventures into it.
Re: Guys, What Are U Protecting? by Truvelisback(m): 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
sheanzy:
says an introvert that can't talk to a girl
Na who tell u that one?

Re: Guys, What Are U Protecting? by Truvelisback(m): 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
Blablamalala:

Unwanted Pregnancy is what we are protecting shekenan.
So, ur own mouth and body system don't need protection?

Re: Guys, What Are U Protecting? by Truvelisback(m): 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
Omicron007:

You are missing a lot in the 'world of sex'.

I won't be surprised if your best sex position is missionary grin
No, na Vissionary. grin
Re: Guys, What Are U Protecting? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
So, ur own mouth and body system don't need protection?

I have never heard of a man dying while eating, sucking, licking pussy. But how many have died while fvcking? Food for thought. What protection are you talking about?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Are U Protecting? by Truvelisback(m): 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2022
Blablamalala:

I have never heard of a man dying while eating, sucking, licking pussy. But how many have died while fvcking? Food for thought. What protection are you talking about?
Men aren't the only who have died while having sex, women die too while having sex. This could be as a result of poor diet b4 sex or health issue b4 sex.
Re: Guys, What Are U Protecting? by Jeon(f): 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are U Protecting? by carl90(m): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bro,calm down !
There is nothing wrong with licking her plate.
However,it should be with a lady you trust ,have been steady with for a long time,and she is hygienic.
Licking her plate really give ladies top pleasure that can bring them to climax.
Wooow !
Re: Guys, What Are U Protecting? by Truvelisback(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
carl90:
Bro,calm down !
There is nothing wrong with licking her plate.
However,it should be with a lady you trust ,have been steady with for a long time,and she is hygienic.
Licking her plate really give ladies top pleasure that can bring them to climax.
Wooow !
I can't and i won't. Licking down there is like licking her poo hole.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are U Protecting? by carl90(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
Lol .
You this man !
Truvelisback:
I can't and i won't. Licking down there is like licking her poo hole.
Re: Guys, What Are U Protecting? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
Men aren't the only who have died while having sex, women die too while having sex. This could be as a result of poor diet b4 sex or health issue b4 sex.
kiss

Re: Guys, What Are U Protecting? by diogo23: 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
Keep it to yourself and let us hear word please
Re: Guys, What Are U Protecting? by Truvelisback(m): 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
diogo23:

Keep it to yourself and let us hear word please
Bros, i no block ur ear.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Big Boy Breaks Down In Tears Crying After A Lady He Sent 500k Broke Up / Nigerian Youth Wake Up / Simping: A Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.