Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,638 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

What Could Keep A 40-year-old Man From Getting Married? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Could Keep A 40-year-old Man From Getting Married? (1951 Views)

What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? / Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex / Mum Plans To Stop Her Kids From Getting Addicted To Games & Tablet Using This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Keep A 40-year-old Man From Getting Married? by pocohantas(f): 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
englishmart:
The ring isn't even available in the first place tongue. Meanwhile, enjoy while stock lasts.

I go wait. One day God will touch your heart. grin

5 Likes

Re: What Could Keep A 40-year-old Man From Getting Married? by englishmart(m): 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
pocohantas:

I go wait. One day God will touch your heart. grin
You need Ned Nwoko in your life. Me wey nova start life, Naim wan follow acclaimed premium-evening-newspaper in her early 40's?
grin grin grin
Re: What Could Keep A 40-year-old Man From Getting Married? by bantilosha: 11:51am On May 07, 2022
Must I marry?
Is it by force?
Re: What Could Keep A 40-year-old Man From Getting Married? by bantilosha: 11:52am On May 07, 2022
englishmart:
You need Ned Nwoko in your life. Me wey nova start life, Naim wan follow acclaimed premium-evening-newspaper in her early 40's?
grin grin grin
No be man you be? Man no dey fear woman no matter her age or size
Re: What Could Keep A 40-year-old Man From Getting Married? by Cousin9999: 12:47pm On May 07, 2022
A better question is why someone would care so much.

What they eat won't make you s***. So relax.
Re: What Could Keep A 40-year-old Man From Getting Married? by englishmart(m): 1:15pm On May 07, 2022
bantilosha:
No be man you be? Man no dey fear woman no matter her age or size
My friend, carry this your motivational madness go sleep.

1 Like

Re: What Could Keep A 40-year-old Man From Getting Married? by eazzzy1(m): 1:45pm On May 07, 2022
1. Single rich men have access to a lot of women. Telling a man to leave all the women he’s sleeping with for one of the women he’s sleeping with just doesn’t make sense. It is like telling someone to leave all his cars, houses or money to focus on one house, car or money in one account.

2. Most rich guys sleep with married women. When you have your way with married women easily, marriage loses its appeal to you. Someone’s virtuous wife is another man’s bad bish. Remember there will always be someone richer.

3. Freedom. Marriage is submissiveness on both sides, it’s almost impossible for people who have lived free for too long to want to stay in a situation where they have to seek permission to do things they would just ordinarily do.
Re: What Could Keep A 40-year-old Man From Getting Married? by GboyegaD(m): 1:55pm On May 07, 2022
Why do the society stress over people's life and choices? It is rare to find people talk about opportunities that could improve lives but will focus all attention on people's martial status, age, or children.

Abeg, na composition we dey live for?
Re: What Could Keep A 40-year-old Man From Getting Married? by englishmart(m): 2:57pm On May 07, 2022
GboyegaD:
Why do the society stress over people's life and choices? It is rare to find people talk about opportunities that could improve lives but will focus all attention on people's martial status, age, or children.

Abeg, na composition we dey live for?
Seems you're unmarried at over 40 grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Could Keep A 40-year-old Man From Getting Married? by GboyegaD(m): 4:04pm On May 07, 2022
englishmart:
Seems you're unmarried at over 40 grin grin

I meant competition.

That said, I got married in my late 30s when I felt I was ready. That was my choice and everyone respected that even my parents although my mom on two occasions tried raising the question.

That said, I am happy I did when I did and we both are happy we did at the time we did.
Re: What Could Keep A 40-year-old Man From Getting Married? by englishmart(m): 5:33pm On May 07, 2022
GboyegaD:

I meant competition.

That said, I got married in my late 30s when I felt I was ready. That was my choice and everyone respected that even my parents although my mom on two occasions tried raising the question.

That said, I am happy I did when I did and we both are happy we did at the time we did.
sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Dresses So Wrong And Kids May Folllow / I 'm Dating A Man / My Mother In-law Forced Me To Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.