Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,519 members, 7,836,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal (31625 Views)

Aso Rock Cabal In Dilemma Over Buhari’s Successor / Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 / APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by poiZon: 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ttalk:

The deed has been done already, what remain is to halt the downward trend and see if the situation can be salvaged. But that cant be achieve by the opposition, the fragile state of the nation with security and economic situation threatening can not afford a change of government with a change in policy, I think we would have to make the government sit up rather than playing all these ethnic politics that give the players leverage to continue with impunity
U r just being sentimental and baseless.
Even after what saraki faced, he never did anything to stop the progresd of buhari's govt.
His leadership screened all buhari's appointees including ameachi that had serious corruption allegations against him, he approved almost all his loan request..

So tell me one distinct thing saraki did that made buhari's first term a failure to some one who is a failure personified?

1 Like

Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
tctrills:

You need more wisdom. If its so easy to judge people how come Nigeria is a mess. How come we don't have good leaders. You are free to do Tinubu's praise singing but some of us are smarter than that.
You can't accuse me of tribalism because I have not for once made a tribalistic statement. If we don't support you, candidate, it does not make us tribalistic,

Your utterances are not tribalistic per se but your attitude is.

For example, you want to appear as someone willing to learn from others because you are not in Nigeria and perhaps not as connected to affairs there as those who live in Nigeria.

Yet, unobjectively, you appear certain that Tinubu is out of consideration. Reason am guy. Not rocket science.

Your attitude and partisan inflexibility makes it appear as if you are the classic IPOBian hater who has been directed to dislike certain names automatically.

Disappointing to me personally is that I am yet to see a single Igbo show dedication to democratic tenets to defend Tinubu's right to run.

You all seem totally obsessed with the man being stopped by any means possible. Legal or otherwise.

Are you the only folks whose opinion matter or should democracy, i.e the free will of the majority, be allowed to carry the day?
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by tctrills: 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

For example, you want to appear as someone willing to learn from others because you are not in Nigeria and perhaps not as connected to affairs there as those who live in Nigeria.

Yet, unobjectively, you appear certain that Tinubu is out of consideration. Reason am guy. Not rocket science.

Your attitude and partisan inflexibility makes it appear as if you are the classic IPOBian hater who has been directed to dislike certain names automatically.

Disappointing to me personally is that I am yet to see a single Igbo show dedication to democratic tenets to defend Tinubu's right to run.

You all seem totally obsessed with the man being stopped by any means possible. Legal or otherwise.

Are you the only folks whose opinion matter or should democracy, i.e the free will of the majority, be allowed to carry the day?
You say I am not tribalistic but the other time you called me tribalistic You need to calm down and clear your mind.
There are 200 million Nigerians if the Igbos do not support tinubu, why is it a bad thing. The Igbos are not slaves. They are free to support anyone they choose. Why hate them for supporting someone else? Is tinubu the only one in the race?
According to you, anyone not supporting tinubu is IPOBian. No one called you names for your choice why be so hateful for another man's choice? If you are pained by another man's political choice then you have major issues.

1 Like

Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
poiZon:

Again u be dumbo...

Not everyone that have contrary opinion with urs is igbo.

Try and know the complexity of the country u claim u r from.

Nigeria doesn't start and stop in lagos and onitsha.
Can't remember akwaibom state being part of south east.

So next time try and be sensible when u r out of bullets

Perhaps you should say so then and stop beating about the bush. Answer me this. Should any Yoruba person like Igbos in relation to their political views and behaviour?

If you're fair and objective then you'll get the answer right.

Personally, I think most of you who say you're not Igbo side with them against others.

You never seem to mind that Igbos are the most tribalistic, most insultive, most ungrateful, most divisive, most hateful, most needlessly provocative and most anti-nation ethnic group existing in Nigeria today with Yorubas the main target of their virulence and hate.
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by DMerciful(m): 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
But Tinubu bullied Ambode out of Lagos gov race, he has be using MC Oluomo and his gangs to install Lagos govs, reps, senators and hoa members
Dsalvo:

Abi. Even if he thinks Tinubu is not for him, how does it help our democracy for anyone to suggest some candidates should be bullied out of the race with government/presidential abuse of power rather than work for their own candidate to win democratically. Fair and square.

Black folks, especially Africans, will never understand what it takes to grow a democracy that will deliver for every man, woman and child always. We want to move goalposts to favour our personal needs.

Nigerians want democracy when it suits them and will welcome dictatorship and abuse of power against perceived enemies when that gets them what they want.

Igbos cry marginalisation all day but are the ones most vocal over the call for others to be marginalised, schemed out, disenfranchised, bullied and blatantly prevented from reaping the fruits of their labour.

This is why I will never pity Igbos. Those who
come to equity must come with clean hands. That is never an Igbo man who is always happy to do to others what he claims has been done wrongfully, against him.
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by tctrills: 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

Let me ask you, how com you are not supporting Kingsley Moghalu for the presidency? I wouldn't fight you for not supporting an Igbo man so why are you angry with igbos. Does that not make you hypocitical and tribalistic?
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by Ttalk: 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
poiZon:

U r just being sentimental and baseless.
Even after what saraki faced, he never did anything to stop the progresd of buhari's govt.
His leadership screened all buhari's appointees including ameachi that had serious corruption allegations against him, he approved almost all his loan request..

So tell me one distinct thing saraki did that made buhari's first term a failure to some one who is a failure personified?

Saraki tenure was filled with many failures such as late budget passage and clear failure of the Senate to limit its cost. The Senate also failed to initiate badly needed policy framework and legislations to help an ineffective executive arm confront insecurity, unemployment, healthcare and education crises.

It was during his tenure that different types of PIB was smuggled into National Assembly, knowing fully well that the passage of the Bill would have solved some of the problems we are faced with today from the sector.
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
tctrills:

You say I am not tribalistic but the other time you called me tribalistic You need to calm down and clear your mind.
There are 200 million Nigerians if the Igbos do not support tinubu, why is it a bad thing. The Igbos are not slaves. They are free to support anyone they choose. Why hate them for supporting someone else? Is tinubu the only one in the race?
According to you, anyone not supporting tinubu is IPOBian. No one called you names for your choice why be so hateful for another man's choice? If you are pained by another man's political choice then you have major issues.

I say you try not to appear tribalistic but your attitude marks you out as tribalistic.

For the umpteenth time, the issue is not that Igbos reject Tinubu.

We are in an elective democracy. I don't want Atiku as President but concede that it is his constitutional and democratic right to run.

I will therefore promote the credentials of my candidate so he can defeat Atiku's and all others. That is how a democratic person behaves.

Igbos never do this. You are not democratic. You attack and insult Tinubu hatefully 24/7 withlut promoting any candidate or selling the credentials of anyone. Everything with Igbos is about Tinubu being stopped by all means..

You guys are so irredeemably hateful that the same Buhari you have advocated as the enemy of the SE for the past 7 years is the person you are now worshipping and pleading with to abuse power and scheme Tinubu out of the race.

Cant you people spare us this your childish deception? You've been a prime example of it all day.

You want to be seen as good and detribalized but you cannot even minimally accept that your people are a hateful lot who have no problem suggesting ultimate power be abused, and democracy destroyed or set back horribly , just so others you hate are denied their constitutional franchise.

Guy, forget. Go and sleep. You don try but your opinions dont balance out at all.
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by tctrills: 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

I say you try not to appear tribalistic but your attitude marks you out as tribalistic.

For the umpteenth time, the issue is not that Igbos reject Tinubu.

We are in an elective democracy. I don't want Atiku as President but concede that it is his constitutional and democratic right to run.

I will therefore promote the credentials of my candidate so he can defeat Atiku's and all others. That is how a democratic person behaves.

Igbos never do this. You are not democratic. You attack and insult Tinubu hatefully 24/7 withlut promoting any candidate or selling the credentials of anyone. Everything with Igbos is about Tinubu being stopped by all means..

You guys are so irredeemably hateful that the same Buhari you have advocated as the enemy of the SE for the past 7 years is the person you are now worshipping and pleading with to abuse power and scheme Tinubu out of the race.

Cant you people spare us this your childish deception? You've been a prime example of it all day.

You want to be seen as good and detribalized but you cannot even minimally accept that your people are a hateful lot who have no problem suggesting ultimate power be abused, and democracy destroyed or set back horribly , just so others you hate are denied their constitutional franchise.

Guy, forget. Go and sleep. You don try but your opinions dont balance out at all.
If the issue isn't that the Igbos don't support Tinubu then you have no point. Your point is that the Igbos are not supporting anyone? Or do you think the Igbos would not vote for anyone? I honestly don't get you. You are no different from the people you accuse. Like you, the Igbos would vote for their preferred candidate.
I believe in a democracy, you are allowed to dislike any politician. It's very democratic to dislike Tinubu just like you dislike Atiku. You call those that don't like Tinubu Ipob thats untrue and unfair. How about Yorubas that don't like Tinubu what do you call them?
Election isn't do or die. Don't hate your fellow Nigerians because they don't support your candidate.

1 Like

Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by DMerciful(m): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
What was the margin of APC and PDP victories in SW? Less than 500k in 2015 and less than 200k in 2019!
Dsalvo:

Keep fooling yourself. Tinubu delivered the whole SW for Buhari. A region Buhari, over several attempts, had always failed in 100%.

Did Okorocha deliver Imo for Buhari? Did Amaechi deliver his State for Buhari?

How many Governors, Senators, Reps and grade A grassroot mobilizers did any of those names you mentioned deliver for the APC in comlarsion to Tinubu and his then ACN behemoth which was the biggest opposition Party to PDP back then?

Even the APC primaries Tinubu won singlehandedly for Buhari who is apolitical and not even minimally adept at Party politics.

You are just being sentimental and biased. Tinubu was, by far, the biggest and most influential contributor to the 2015 victory of APC. 100% fact.

Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by Ttalk: 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
DMerciful:
But Tinubu bullied Ambode out of Lagos gov race, he has be using MC Oluomo and his gangs to install Lagos govs, reps, senators and hoa members

I like it when opposition critise based on issue rather than name calling.

Ambode was a disaster as a governor as he concerntrated infrastructure in his Senatorial division and in particular Epe where he's from neglecting Lagos West which comprise of 10LG with the largest number of voting population strength as well as the area with the highest numbers of the indigene.

Such vital error cant be ignored in a state like Lagos the has laid down developmental plan.

Agbero is a necessary evil in the type of Nigeria we find ourselves where the North nurture BH and bandits, SS militants and SE IPOB, the different is that Agbero in SW are being legally used to collect revenue at the park
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
tctrills:

Let me ask you, how com you are not supporting Kingsley Moghalu for the presidency? I wouldn't fight you for not supporting an Igbo man so why are you angry with igbos. Does that not make you hypocitical and tribalistic?

Why should I support Moghalu, or the likes of Adeshina, who cannot win the APC or PDP ticket against others?

When will people like you realize 2023 is a desperate and existentialist fight about the best available candiate who (1) can win and, all things taken into account, (2) has historically displayed the character, bravery and sagacity to reform our nation and move her forward.

You naive folks will mention Sowore, Moghalu, Olowepo Hashim etal yet these people contested before and all got 30k votes and much less, from the Nigerian electorate, in 2019 while Buhari got 15 million votes to Atiku's 11 million plus votes.

What is wrong with some of you guys and why is it that pragmatic intelligence is not in your armoury at all?

You will hanker after those who can never, in a million years, become President of Nigeria while you dismiss Tinubu every truthful person can admit has a verifiable history of being a visionary and resolute leader who has delivered progress to everything he has touched.

You Igbos are the same folks who will pretend you want Moghalu yet gave him nothing when he contested in 2019 while the entire SE Atikulated.

Who has time for your hateful and self-destructive deception while responsible adults know Nigeria needs to be restructured asap, after 8 gradualist years of Buhari, through someone who can win and has shown he has the history and character to do such like Tinubu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by DMerciful(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
The reason for removing Ambode is not what you just mentioned. Before Tinubu declined support for Ambode, he was praised in Lagos and Nigeria as a perfirming governor.

My point is Tinubu uses thugs to control Lagos politics same way Bubu is using cabals to control national politics.

I believe Tinubu is competent enough however its against equity for SW to be talking of presidency now, its the turn of SE, NE or NC!
Ttalk:

I like it when opposition critise based on issue rather than name calling.

Ambode was a disaster as a governor as he concerntrated infrastructure in his Senatorial division and in particular Epe where he's from neglecting Lagos West which comprise of 10LG with the largest number of voting population strength as well as the area with the highest numbers of the indigene.

Such vital error cant be ignored in a state like Lagos the has laid down developmental plan.

Agbero is a necessary evil in the type of Nigeria we find ourselves where the North nurture BH and bandits, SS militants and SE IPOB, the different is that Agbero in SW are being legally used to collect revenue at the park
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by tctrills: 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

Why should I support Moghalu, or the likes of Adeshina, who cannot win the APC or PDP ticket against others?

When will people like you realize 2023 is a desperate and existentialist fight about the best available candiate who (1) can win and, all things taken into account, (2) has historically displayed the character, bravery and sagacity to reform our nation and move her forward.

You naive folks will mention Sowore, Moghalu, Olowepo Hashim etal yet these people contested before and all got 30k votes and much less, from the Nigerian electorate, in 2019 while Buhari got 15 million votes to Atiku's 11 million plus votes.

What is wrong with some of you guys and why is it that pragmatic intelligence is not in your armoury at all?

You will hanker after those who can never, in a million years, become President of Nigeria while you dismiss Tinubu every truthful person can admit has a verifiable history of being a visionary and resolute leader who has delivered progress to everything he has touched.

You Igbos are the same folks who will pretend you want Moghalu yet gave him nothing when he contested in 2019 while the entire SE Atikulated.

Who has time for your hateful and self-destructive deception while responsible adults know Nigeria needs to be restructured asap, after 8 gradualist years of Buhari, through someone who can win and has shown he has the history and character to do such like Tinubu?

Many Americans hated Trump which did not lead to war. Today in the US many hate Biden yet they are not fighting among themselves. Learn from them. If elections are only about politicians who can win, then we only need one party like in china. Even in the US, We have more than 2 candidates in presidential elections. 9ja no be China. I am not a Moghalu supporter I only gave an example.
Yes, the east went for Atiku do you have a problem with that? The west went for Buhari clearly a poor decision for us all.
My point is, You shouldn't try to impose your candidate. Allow the Igbos to their choice. It is up to Tinubu to sell himself to the Igbos and not the other way round.
The Igbo's dislike for him isn't an issue. The Igbos never pretended to go for Moghalu, it was Atiku all the way

1 Like

Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
DMerciful:

Believe what you want, and I know you will, but the reality most insiders are aware of was that Tinubu actually tried to save Ambode who had offended too many, than is possible to count, to the extent his position was viewed as untenable.

In the end the choice Tinubu faced was to step out of the way or face a destructive rebellion if he wanted to keep Ambode Governor of Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by Ttalk: 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
DMerciful:
The reason for removing Ambode is not what you just mentioned. Before Tinubu declined support for Ambode, he was praised in Lagos and Nigeria as a perfirming governor.

My point is Tinubu uses thugs to control Lagos politics same way Bubu is using cabals to control national politics.

I believe Tinubu is competent enough however its against equity for SW to be talking of presidency now, its the turn of SE, NE or NC!

Am sorry to say you do not understand Lagos politics though you might be living there. I breathe Lagos politics. Let leave it at that
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by DMerciful(m): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
In a country as ethnically divided as Nigeria,
rotational presidency helps with unity. Swinging presidency btw NW and SW does not help unity and you must agree with me on this. Its the turn of the three other regions yet to produce the presidency and as such I'll support a presidency of SE, NE or NC extraction. Thats the most equitable thing to do.
Ttalk:

Am sorry to say you do not understand Lagos politics though you might be living there. I breathe Lagos politics. Let leave it at that
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
tctrills:
Many Americans hated Trump which did not lead to war. Today in the US many hate Biden yet they are not fighting among themselves. Learn from them. If elections are only about politicians who can win, then we only need one party like in china. Even in the US, We have more than 2 candidates in presidential elections. 9ja no be China. I am not a Moghalu supporter I only gave an example.
Yes, the east went for Atiku do you have a problem with that? The west went for Buhari clearly a poor decision for us all.
My point is, You shouldn't try to impose your candidate. Allow the Igbos to their choice. It is up to Tinubu to sell himself to the Igbos and not the other way round.
The Igbo's dislike for him isn't an issue. The Igbos never pretended to go for Moghalu, it was Atiku all the way

Guy, your wahala is too much. Who is trying to impose Tinubu on you and Igbos?

My point remains that Tinubu should be given his democratic right.

let us allow Nigerians decide his electoral fate from political Party level to voting public in the upcoming February general election.

As simple as that and a consideration we all see you Igbos are not keen to accept.

Buhari, Buni, Malami etal are the newest heroes of you ideologically empty Igbos because you now desperately seek anything/anyone that will help you scheme out BAT.

Be democratic. Test the popularity of your own choice against that of others. That is all that Yorubas are asking of Igbos. We dont care if you support Tinubu or not.
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by Ttalk: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
DMerciful:
rotational presidency helps with unity. Swinging presidency btw NW and SW does not help unity and you must agree with me on this. Its the turn of the three other regions yet to produce the presidency and as such I'll support a presidency of SE, NE or NC extraction. Thats the most equitable thing to do.

Yes I quite agree that rotating the presidency could sustain the unity of the country but we have to understand the followings

1. Rotational presidency is not in the constitution of Nigeria
2. Existing rotation arrangement we have is only in PDP
3. APC doesn't have rotational arrangement in it's constitution
4. The existing rotation in PDP is regional based and not zonal based. It is between the north and the South and not among each 6 geopolitical zone

The existing arrangement in PDP was betrayed by the South in 2015 when Jonathan contested and was being backed by leaders from the South. That sole act put paid to any zoning arrangement in PDP
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
DMerciful:

When will you people gain the pragmatic intelligence to accept that the behaviour and attitude of Igbos, for over 60 years now, is the main reason preventing all levels and strata of Nigerian politics supporting them gaining ultimate power?

Even you. Would you fck with the idea of me leading your household if you know I am an unfair person very unlikely to be equitable to you and your beloved?

What, in Igbo contemporary behaviour, instills Nigerians with the confidence to entrust them with ultimate power over all Nigerians?

I just dont understand why most Nigerians love talking sentimentally in total ignorance of our reality.

Like the chap talking about Moghalu earlier when the same character ran in 2019 to gain circa 30k votes while Buhari's winning votes was 15 million.
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by tctrills: 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

Guy, your wahala is too much. Who is trying to impose Tinubu on you and Igbos?

My point remains that Tinubu should be given his democratic right.

let us allow Nigerians decide his electoral fate from political Party level to voting public in the upcoming February general election.

As simple as that and a consideration we all see you Igbos are not keen to accept.

Buhari, Buni, Malami etal are the newest heroes of you ideologically empty Igbos because you now desperately seek anything/anyone that will help you scheme out BAT.

Be democratic. Test the popularity of your own choice against that of others. That is all that Yorubas are asking of Igbos. We dont care if you support Tinubu or not.
The Igbos have not stopped him from his right. The Igbos are a minority in APC hence they can't stop him.
Buhari, Buni, and Malami are not Igbos so you are at war with the wrong people.
The Igbos only come online to express their dislike for him. So if you are looking for people to hate, clearly not the Igbos. Igbos do not constitute 15% of the APC power brokers. But if you are saying that Igbos are not allowed to express dislike of any Nigerian politician that is clear tribalism. Because the Igbos don't like him, they would naturally be happy if he is having a bad time in his party politics. It's expected and accepted in politics and it does not make them evil people.
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
tctrills:
The Igbos have not stopped him from his right. The Igbos are a minority in APC hence they can't stop him.
Buhari, Buni, and Malami are not Igbos so you are at war with the wrong people.
The Igbos only come online to express their dislike for him. So if you are looking for people to hate, clearly not the Igbos. Igbos do not constitute 15% of the APC power brokers. But if you are saying that Igbos are not allowed to express dislike of any Nigerian politician that is clear tribalism. Because the Igbos don't like him, they would naturally be happy if he is having a bad time in his party politics. It's expected and accepted in politics and it does not make them evil people.

Igbos can express dislike for a candidate. No wahala.

Yet such must never be to the extent of endorsing destructive abuse of power, capable of setting back our nascent democracy horribly, just so enemies of Igbos are schemed out.

Are you going to feign ignorance of how Igbos are the main proponent of the notion Buhari should abuse his powers to truncate the democratic will of APC delegates and scheme Tinubu out of the race for the Party's ticket?

You lot complain of injustice and marginalisation yet are happy to advocate such be done to others.

Nigerians see through your unprincipled pretence and that is why most do not care to aid your presidential ambition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by tctrills: 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

Yet such must never be to the extent of endorsing destructive abuse of power, capable of setting back our nascent democracy horribly, just so enemies of Igbos are schemed out.

Are you going to feign ignorance of how Igbos are the main proponent of the notion Buhari should abuse his powers to truncate the democratic will of APC delegates and scheme Tinubu out of the race for the Party's ticket?

You lot complain of injustice and marginalisation yet are happy to advocate such be done to others.

Nigerians see through your unprincipled pretense and that is why most do not care to aid your presidential ambition.
What do you mean by destructive abuse of power? Igbo's cant be the main proponents for anything in APC. The names you mentioned above are all northern names yet your Insults are extended to the Igbos. We both know top Yoruba politicians in APC that are doing everything to stop Tinubu yet you single out the Igbos. Mention the top Igbos leading the charge against Tinubu.
Also, I do not claim to know the APC process so it would be wrong for me to claim that any wrong was done against Tinubu.
APC as a party has its process, Those who dislike Tinubu on Nairaland would not change the process, they are not the enemy.
You are fighting the wrong people.

1 Like

Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by tctrills: 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ttalk:

But Tinubu has ruled Nigeria that you continue to give him free publication. You result to personal abuse because you lack what it takes to engage in proven and constructive argument. Up your game dear brother, you don't have what it takes to embark on this terrain
Honestly, I don't understand what you are saying. Are you against free publication, what is your point? If you feel abused, sorry, I can't help you. I was not the one throwing tribal insults. I don't do such. I only wondered about your upbringing. You cant come from a respectable home and harbor hate and tribalism that was my point.
I was only advising you. It's up to you to take it or leave it. Honestly, I have tried to help you become a better person but you seem not to understand. Do you think I am your enemy? I am the best friend you would ever have because I can tell you the truth to your face.

1 Like

Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by tctrills: 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

Nigerians see through your unprincipled pretence and that is why most do not care to aid your presidential ambition.
So if tomorrow, Tinubu fails to win the APC ticket, would you honestly blame the Igbos for it? Let's be honest for once.
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
tctrills:

So if tomorrow, Tinubu fails to win the APC ticket, would you honestly blame the Igbos for it? Let's be honest for once.

You keep bouncing hypothesis around mischievously instead of sticking to a principled stance.

This is about the wrongdoing Igbos are openly and vociferously encouraging/supporting.

It reveals the fact Igbos are patently hateful, unfair, unprincipled, callous, undemocratic and entirely disinterested in the notion of doing the right things.
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by DMerciful(m): 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
You don't trust the Igbo for anything and at the same time you oppose cutting Igbos off from Nigeria same was Singapore was cutoff from Malaysia. It doesn't work that way, its either you work with them in one country or you don’t work with them in 2 separate countries. I, myself I'm Igbo from Delta State but in believe in rotation of presidency among the geopolitical zones especially at a time like this!
Dsalvo:

When will you people gain the pragmatic intelligence to accept that the behaviour and attitude of Igbos, for over 60 years now, is the main reason preventing all levels and strata of Nigerian politics supporting them gaining ultimate power?

Even you. Would you fck with the idea of me leading your household if you know I am an unfair person very unlikely to be equitable to you and your beloved?

What, in Igbo contemporary behaviour, instills Nigerians with the confidence to entrust them with ultimate power over all Nigerians?

I just dont understand why most Nigerians love talking sentimentally in total ignorance of our reality.

Like the chap talking about Moghalu earlier when the same character ran in 2019 to gain circa 30k votes while Buhari's winning votes was 15 million.
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by DMerciful(m): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
You don't need what's inside a book to know the honest thing to do. If you say rotation is not constitutional both in APC constitution and Nigeria constitution then it means the NW has every right to contest as well so there shouldn't be any mention of presidency zoned to the South but open for all.

And if we tow this path, see how long it would take before the division gets to breaking point
Ttalk:

Yes I quite agree that rotating the presidency could sustain the unity of the country but we have to understand the followings

1. Rotational presidency is not in the constitution of Nigeria
2. Existing rotation arrangement we have is only in PDP
3. APC doesn't have rotational arrangement in it's constitution
4. The existing rotation in PDP is regional based and not zonal based. It is between the north and the South and not among each 6 geopolitical zone

The existing arrangement in PDP was betrayed by the South in 2015 when Jonathan contested and was being backed by leaders from the South. That sole act put paid to any zoning arrangement in PDP
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
DMerciful:
You don't trust the Igbo for anything and at the same time you oppose cutting Igbos off from Nigeria same was Singapore was cutoff from Malaysia. It doesn't work that way, its either you work with them in one country or you don’t work with them in 2 separate countries. I, myself I'm Igbo from Delta State but in believe in rotation of presidency among the geopolitical zones especially at a time like this!

Everything is about what others must do for you. Can't igbos resolve to be more gracious, more fair, more respectful and more considerate to other Nigerians?
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by DMerciful(m): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
Igbos are everywhere in Nigeria doing business and building houses. Do you think they want Nigeria to go down? If Nigeria goes down, how will it affect their investments?

Truth is the average Igbo man wants equity that's all. And equity we must get eventually!

Dsalvo:

Everything is about what others must do for you. Can't igbos resolve to be more gracious, more fair, more respectful and more considerate to other Nigerians?
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by tctrills: 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

You keep bouncing hypothesis around mischievously instead of sticking to a principled stance.

This is about the wrongdoing Igbos are openly and vociferously encouraging/supporting.

It reveals the fact Igbos are patently hateful, unfair, unprincipled, callous, undemocratic and entirely disinterested in the notion of doing the right things.
I don't get you at all, Igbos are clearly not the villains here. You earlier mentioned the names fighting your candidate. none of the names you mentioned was Igbo.
You have zero issues with those that have real power and are holding back your candidate instead you blame the Igbos. To me, you are being hypocritical.
The Igbos are not in power in your party how are they hateful, unfair, unprincipled, callous, and undemocratic. What about the Yorubas against Tinubu? Dont be like the Germans who Blamed the Jews for all their problems in the 1930s.
The Igbos are only spectators here. APC is mostly a Yoruba and Hausa Party. You have no bad words against Buhari and his team who are fighting your brother. Is it the Igbos that are onlookers that you blame?
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by tctrills: 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

This is just like someone slaps you and I laugh but you decide to fight me for laughing and not the person that slapped you. That's exactly what you are doing. You are not fighting those that wronged you, man. You are Fighting the Igbos for opposing him.
I just read the present political ongoings in APC. I can't even tell why you are complaining. The current issue is not about Tinubu. What is the undemocratic thing you keep complaining about? What have the Igbos done to Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomole Joins Amaechi At Rivers APC Thanksgiving / Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri / Why Jakande And Tinubu Didn’t Get Along

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.