Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal (31620 Views)

Aso Rock Cabal In Dilemma Over Buhari’s Successor / Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 / APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by Cryofigbos: 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
00FFT00:

Unless you're discounting my citizenship as a bonafide Nigerian, I have the right to have an opinion regarding who manages my affairs. This is not about Igbo, Yoruba, Bini or any ethnicity presidency for some of us. It is about who is truly qualified to deliver a framework on which the Nigeria we deserve to have will finally emerge.

Tinubu is clearly not that man.
What makes u think tinubu is not d man........who then is d man?
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
00FFT00:

Unless you're discounting my citizenship as a bonafide Nigerian, I have the right to have an opinion regarding who manages my affairs. This is not about Igbo, Yoruba, Bini or any ethnicity presidency for some of us. It is about who is truly qualified to deliver a framework on which the Nigeria we deserve to have will finally emerge.

Tinubu is clearly not that man.

Why dont you let us put that to the democratic vote where majority carries the day?

Why should you, a single Nigerian, think you know best and are right above millions of others ?

The argument is and will remain that Tinubu should be defeated fairly and democratically.
Not by intimidation, bullying, abuse of power, scaremongering etal.

That is how our democracy will become stronger to serve all of us better always.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by PrinceOfLagos: 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ttalk:

Just like your brothers, Asgard, Princeoflagos, Ogodogo, Mrvitalis have been hating on Yoruba while you look away.
Hey, the new Yoruba are up to the task and they are ready to reciprocate hate with hate, lies with lies and bitterness with bitterness.

Blablabla as usual

Mi o raye fun'oshi men
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by Ttalk: 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
tctrills:

Are you defending Tinubu because he is Yoruba or because of what? Must Igbos love your man? Cant, they have another choice other than Tinubu? You now call Igbo miscreants because they do not like tinubu, does that make sense? Are the Igbos not allowed to have a political choice. How would Nigeria grow if we do not respect others' political differences? You act like elections in Nigeria started 4 years ago. you forget that Yorubas have never voted for Igbos on the presidential level but Igbos have voted for Yorubas 3 times. Igbos are not the problem of Nigeria.

Get it today, am defending Tinubu because I see through your lies and hypocracy that is filled with envy, bittetness and jelousy that you never wish the country or the people well if it's not you or your people who is at the helm of affair. I'm just one of the millions of Nigerian who can't be sway by your cheap blackmail about Tinubu.

You only focus on Tinubu because he is at the centre of it, and know you will shift to Osinbanjo or another person from Yoruba if the pendulum shift. You guys seems not to understand the damage you are doing to other innocent Igbo who are rational and not parochial like many of you on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by tctrills: 11:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ttalk:

Just like your brothers, Asgard, Princeoflagos, Ogodogo, Mrvitalis have been hating on Yoruba while you look away.
Hey, the new Yoruba are up to the task and they are ready to reciprocate hate with hate, lies with lies and bitterness with bitterness.
not the new Yoruba but the unfortunate Yoruba. I know many Yorubas who do not hate Igbos. 2 of my cousins married Yorubas. Many young Yorubas I know are smart and they do not let tribalism get in the way. Not all Yorubas are like you.
Note... Not supporting Tinubu does not make me a tribalist. I told you earlier, Igbo have voted for Yorubas in the past. The average Igbo is never a tribalist. Its true many Igbos are frustrated with Nigeria and want their own country yet most of us do not hate.

3 Likes

Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by tctrills: 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ttalk:

Get it today, am defending Tinubu because I see through your lies and hypocracy that is filled with envy, bittetness and jelousy that you never wish the country or the people well if it's not you or your people who is at the helm of affair. I'm just one of the millions of Nigerian who can't be sway by your cheap blackmail about Tinubu.

You only focus on Tinubu because he is at the centre of it, and know you will shift to Osinbanjo or another person from Yoruba. You guys seems not to understand the damage you are doing to other innocent Igbo who are rational and not parochial like many of you on Nairaland

Kid, mention one lie I told you. You are free to defend and vote for Tinubu but when you lost manners and training and insult those that don't like him and become full of hate, anger, and tribalism, it's on you. It's on more politics but stupidity. You hate for Igbos would not change the price of fuel nor would it move the economy. It's a wasted hate.

2 Likes

Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Abi. Even if he thinks Tinubu is not for him, how does it help our democracy for anyone to suggest some candidates should be bullied out of the race with government/presidential abuse of power rather than work for their own candidate to win democratically. Fair and square.

Black folks, especially Africans, will never understand what it takes to grow a democracy that will deliver for every man, woman and child always. We want to move goalposts to favour our personal needs.

Nigerians want democracy when it suits them and will welcome dictatorship and abuse of power against perceived enemies when that gets them what they want.

Igbos cry marginalisation all day but are the ones most vocal over the call for others to be marginalised, schemed out, disenfranchised, bullied and blatantly prevented from reaping the fruits of their labour.

This is why I will never pity Igbos. Those who
come to equity must come with clean hands. That is never an Igbo man who is always happy to do to others what he claims has been done wrongfully, against him.

2 Likes

Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by Ttalk: 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
tctrills:

not the new Yoruba but the unfortunate Yoruba. I know many Yorubas who do not hate Igbos. 2 of my cousins married Yorubas. Many young Yorubas I know are smart and they do not let tribalism get in the way. Not all Yorubas are like you.
Note... Not supporting Tinubu does not make me a tribalist. I told you earlier, Igbo have voted for Yorubas in the past. The average Igbo is never a tribalist. Its true many Igbos are frustrated with Nigeria and want their own country yet most of us do not hate.

That why you guys would continued to pull your region backward, who told you I support Tinubu? But your continued hate is drawing neutral mind to defend him. You are ethnic jingoist, it ooze from your writing, please save yourself the narratives, am cut above that.

To your other assertion that Igbo voted Yoruba 3times, I don't have time to debate the lies that is in public record

There is no prove that Yoruba won't vote Igbo in 2023 if Igbo man win the primary, but to the political neophite like you, you'll burn the bridge to ashes and start blaming others
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by tctrills: 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ttalk:

You only focus on Tinubu because he is at the centre of it, and know you will shift to Osinbanjo or another person from Yoruba if the pendulum shift. You guys seems not to understand the damage you are doing to other innocent Igbo who are rational and not parochial like many of you on Nairaland

Even if your parents taught you to hate the Igbos, cant you see by yourself, the Igbos are not responsible for any of Nigerians' problems or even your personal Issue. Just mention 1 wrong the Igbos have done to Nigeria or to you personally.

1 Like

Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by tctrills: 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ttalk:

That why you guys would continued to pull your region backward, who told you I support Tinubu? But your continued hate is drawing neutral mind to defend him. You are ethnic jingoist, it ooze from your writing, please save yourself the narratives, am cut above that.

To your other assertion that Igbo voted Yoruba 3times, I don't have time to debate the lies that is in public record
If you don't support Tinubu then why are you angry that Igbos do not support him. Do you now want to teach us who to vote for?
I did not make any assertions. the records are there You can read to know who voted for who.

1 Like

Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by Ttalk: 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
tctrills:
Even if your parents taught you to hate the Igbos, cant you see by yourself, the Igbos are not responsible for any of Nigerians' problems or even your personal Issue. Just mention 1 wrong the Igbos have done to Nigeria or to you personally.

Azikiwe is the founder of hate, Chinue Achebe became the scribe while MNK is the media correspondent, but am not related to any, so I don't hate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by Ttalk: 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
tctrills:

If you don't support Tinubu then why are you angry that Igbos do not support him. Do you now want to teach us who to vote for?
I did not make any assertions. the records are there You can read to know who voted for who.

Who is your candidate??
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by tctrills: 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ttalk:

And about being backward, I have been to every state in Nigeria. I can't remember feeling like I was in Europe when I was in any Yoruba state. You need to travel, see Nigeria and then see the world then you would understand that every region in Nigeria is backward.
I probably know your state more than you do so I am in a position to tell you who is backward. If you doubt me, mention your state and I would give you an essay about it
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by tctrills: 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ttalk:

Who is your candidate??
You mean who I would vote for? I don't live in Nigeria and I wouldn't be coming for the election.
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by tctrills: 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ttalk:

Azikiwe is the founder of hate, Chinue Achebe became the scribe while MNK is the media correspondence, but am not related to any, so I don't hate
Can you quote even a newspaper and not that shit your mother taught you because it's not true. Azikiwe and Achebe are long since dead so what is eating you up. None of them ruled Nigeria. None caused us to live below 2 dollars a day

1 Like

Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by tctrills: 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ttalk:

Azikiwe is the founder of hate, Chinue Achebe became the scribe while MNK is the media correspondence, but am not related to any, so I don't hate
I understand your parents told you many bad things about the Igbos but you are old enough to know that those things are false. Didn't you have Igbo friends growing up?

1 Like

Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by Ttalk: 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
tctrills:

Oh, we have the records. Not the online banters, but how you scuttle anything that has to do with SW.

Special status for Lagos
Vat for states

Those are the real issues that exposes your hatred towards SW.

To hell with politics
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by Ttalk: 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
tctrills:
I understand your parents told you many bad things about the Igbos but you are old enough to know that those things are false. Didn't you have Igbo friends growing up?

I will only respond to you if you can raise your argument to a level befitting Nairaland, I don't do personal banter
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by tctrills: 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ttalk:

I will only respond to you if you can raise your argument to a level befitting Nairaland, I don't do personal banter
, And what is nairaland standard? tribalism and insulting Igbos? I do not need your response. My duty is to correct you even if you were brought up to hate, you can change. You are educated, you show know better than your parents. You have access to google and the internet. find out if the Igbos are the cause of Nigeria's problems,

1 Like

Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by tctrills: 11:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ttalk:

Oh, we have the records. Not the online banters, but how you scuttle anything that has to do with SW.

Special status for Lagos
Vat for states

To hell with politics
Honestly, I don't understand your point here. Please explain?
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by Ttalk: 11:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
tctrills:

Can you quote even a newspaper and not that shit your mother taught you because it's not true. Azikiwe and Achebe are long since dead so what is eating you up. None of them ruled Nigeria. None caused us to live below 2 dollars a day

But Tinubu has ruled Nigeria that you continue to give him free publication. You result to personal abuse because you lack what it takes to engage in proven and constructive argument. Up your game dear brother, you don't have what it takes to embark on this terrain
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by Ttalk: 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
tctrills:
Honestly, I don't understand your point here. Please explain?

How can you understand when you don't understand politics but spent 100hours discussing political gladiators. SW is concerned about it's stakes in Nigeria, you are focusing on Tinubu not becoming President. It's different agenda brother
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by tctrills: 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ttalk:

Special status for Lagos
Vat for states

To hell with politics
The Igbos have never been in power. We have never voted on any economic policies for Lagos. Lagos is like a sixth state to we Igbos. We have more Igbos in it than in Ebonyi. Why would we ever be against Lagos? Really, what is your point? and since I don't fully understand you, could you link me to a source so I can learn more about what you are saying?
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by Ttalk: 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
tctrills:
, And what is nairaland standard? tribalism and insulting Igbos? I do not need your response. My duty is to correct you even if you were brought up to hate, you can change. You are educated, you show know better than your parents. You have access to google and the internet. find out if the Igbos are the cause of Nigeria's problems,

Engaging you is just exercise in futility, an IPOB is teling me Igbo is not problem of Nigeria. Go and read your history and come back
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by tctrills: 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ttalk:

How can you understand when you don't understand politics but spent 100hours discussing political gladiators. SW is concerned about it's stakes in Nigeria, you are focusing on Tinubu not becoming President. It's different agenda brother
We are making false accusations. just calm down and explain yourself. Maybe pointing me to a news article can help. You cant just make up things with our facts. At least you wrote a project in school, you learnt to refrence. We were taught these things in school so we could use them in the real world.

1 Like

Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by tctrills: 12:01am On Mar 20, 2022
Ttalk:

Engaging you is just exercise in futility, an IPOB is teling me Igbo is not problem of Nigeria. Go and read your history and come back
I told you if you have just 1 single piece of evidence that Igbos led to any of our problems let's have it. Even Ipob and Nnamdi Kanu did not make fuel scarce nor did they make your refineries not work. An Igbo man only ruled for six months. Please read some history

1 Like

Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by tctrills: 12:03am On Mar 20, 2022
Ttalk:

But Tinubu has ruled Nigeria that you continue to give him free publication. You result to personal abuse because you lack what it takes to engage in proven and constructive argument. Up your game dear brother, you don't have what it takes to embark on this terrain
You mean I must vote for Tinubu because you love him? Chief people should be free to love or hate any politician. In a real country, we dont hate others for their political view. Would you kill us for not liking Tinubu? When we voted for OBJ, did you force us|?

1 Like

Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by tctrills: 12:06am On Mar 20, 2022
Ttalk:

It's funny you even ask me to read Nigerian history when you cant tell a single incident in history. If you want to learn 9ja history from as far back as 1100 just ask me. I would keep teaching you for five hours stright. So please do send me back to the classroom. I have done my homework.
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by tctrills: 12:12am On Mar 20, 2022
Ttalk:

You see the problem with tribalists, when you meet an Igbo tribalist, you keep shouting and exchanging insults but today you've met an intellectual who has no single bone of tribalism in him and you cant prove how bad the Igbos are.
Just to let you know, my girlfriend is from Igangan in Oyo state. she is lying next to me reading the stuff you write. she has a Ph.D. and lectures at a UK University. Not all Yorubas are like you. The really smart ones don't care about tribalism. I have been to Tapa, Kajola, and many typical communities in the west. I probably know more about Yoruba than you do.
I have done business in every single Yoruba state and every town of note.
Till today, my trucks still travel across all states in Nigeria. So I can explain Nigeria to you better than your parents can and I am not yet 40.
Get rid of your tribalism. I understand many of you learned this nonsense from home but the era of your parents is gone. you cant continue to choose darkness over light. Come out of the darkness of hate.
The average Igbo man is a good man, a businessman, adding positively to the economy of the city he lives in. He does not need to like Tinubu for him to be a good person. And really, you need to start reading. With the right books, you would see the anger and hatred melt from your heart. You would find it hard to hate anyone. Forget your backward upbringing and move forward into the new age of enlightenment. This last sentence was from my girlfriend, a very Yoruba girl.
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by Scamburster(m): 12:17am On Mar 20, 2022
built2last4eva:
Power Tussle at its peak...

Stay charged up, Never run out of juice with the amazing Jo+way 40,000mah..

Dual ports, LED display, 22.5w fastcharge.

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery

Contact number below

How much

Email me.
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by 00FFT00(m): 12:30am On Mar 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

Why dont you let us put that to the democratic vote where majority carries the day?

Why should you, a single Nigerian, think you know best and are right above millions of others ?

The argument is and will remain that Tinubu should be defeated fairly and democratically.
Not by intimidation, bullying, abuse of power, scaremongering etal.

That is how our democracy will become stronger to serve all of us better always.

Nobody is intimidating Ahmed Tinubu and I don't even think anyone can. But there are also no millions of people rooting for him as you will want us to believe.

Making the most noise as is the case at the moment will not win the day. If his party nominates him, Mr Tinubu will get a chance to test his popularity in the national arena.

Until then, we will have to contend with his supporter's usual voluminous noise.
Re: APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal by 00FFT00(m): 12:33am On Mar 20, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Nigeria has lots of men qualified to lead it. They will manifest at the right time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi / Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov / Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.