Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Did I Do The Right Thing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do The Right Thing (873 Views)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] / This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Do The Right Thing by toyini1234(m): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
so this girl I like went offline for a week, she claimed she went for surgery and if she had died I won't have noticed ...i told her that how could she even think such a thing. I refused to apologize initially but i felt bad.

then I sent her this text after she took another day offline

"I'm sorry for not checking up on you when I noticed that you went offline for a couple of days. I'm sorry for the way I reacted. It just hurt me that you think I wouldn't notice your absence. You haven't come online for a day now, and I wouldn't want another day to pass with you thinking I don't care about you. I know you are okay and always will be....."
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
You apologised and I don't think you should feel bad about it...it's something every reasonable person should do..

Some kids might call you a simp but pls don't take them serious...they are still not mentally capable to understand.. cheesy
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
OP, What a simp man you are!.
A hoe is emotionally controlling and manipulating you, and you dey fall for her cheap scam! angry
See the way that hoe is just manipulating you anyhow. Someone that was with her boyfriend collecting dick. She made u her second option should in case anything goes wrong with her current relationship, then she'll switch over to you and continue cashing out.

You're a simp! You lack common sense.

4 Likes

Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by FalseProphet1(m): 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
I see her asking you for cash compensation as regards her audio surgery, I see her claiming rights over the money, I see you apologizing and going to sokoloan, gocash, 9ja cash...etc, to borrow money to give to her.

I see her not showing gratitude after receiving the money whilst asking for more, I see you unble to pay back your loan, I see sokoloan sending your pics to all your contacts including the girl and tagging you a fraudster.

I see her blocking you immediately, I see you coming back here to wail.

This I have seen.

11 Likes

Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by czarr(m): 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
toyini1234:
so this girl I like went offline for a week, she claimed she went for surgery and if she had died I won't have noticed ...i told her that how could she even think such a thing. I refused to apologize initially but i felt bad.

"I'm sorry for not checking up on you when I noticed that you went offline for a couple of days. I'm sorry for the way I reacted. It just hurt me that you think I wouldn't notice your absence. You haven't come online for a day now, and I wouldn't want another day to pass with you thinking I don't care about you. I know you are okay and always will be....."
You are doing the most. She was probably in the company of her sugar daddy who took her for a weekend trip. She done flex finish, now she dey find Simp(you).

You are a simple bro. We suppose do big Simp polo for you.
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by czarr(m): 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see her asking you for cash compensation as regards her audio surgery, I see her claiming rights over the money, I see you apologizing and going to sokoloan, gocash, 9ja cash...etc, to borrow money to give to her.

I see her not showing gratitude after receiving the money whilst asking for more, I see you unble to pay back your loan, I see sokoloan sending your pics to all your contacts including the girl and tagging you a fraudster.

This I have seen.
Bro I swear you dey see

4 Likes

Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
czarr:
You are doing the most. She was probably in the company of her sugar daddy who took her for a weekend trip. She done flex finish, now she dey find Simp(you).

You are a simple bro. We suppose do big Simp polo for you.
Says a boy who doesn't even know what simp mean.. boy get yourself together and stop trying to be what you ain't online.. cheesy
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by czarr(m): 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
Did she even tell you the surgery she went for?
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by czarr(m): 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Says a boy who doesn't even know what simp mean.. boy get yourself together and stop trying to be what you ain't online.. cheesy
see you see madness.
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
czarr:
see you see madness.
You can say that when you get a little bit matured.. wink
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by czarr(m): 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You can say that when you get a little bit matured.. wink
little girl with 70year old vagina.
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by Maxxim: 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
toyini1234:

I hate when dudes disrespect themselves, op included
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by carl90(m): 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
lol !
You are so savage.
Give this dude a breathing space na.

FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
czarr:
little girl with 70year old vagina.
And I am not complaining to you boy.. cheesy
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by czarr(m): 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And I am not complaining to you boy.. cheesy
little girl run along your mates are not here.
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
czarr:
little girl run along your mates are not here.
Say this when you stop feeding from momma's pot kiddo.. grin
Don't you think it's time to man up and start a life on your own instead of coming to nairaland to act hard and alpha..
Slide off and let that get into you.. wink
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by czarr(m): 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Say this when you stop feeding from momma's pot kiddo.. grin
Don't you think it's time to man up and start a life on your own instead of coming to nairaland to act hard and alpha..
Slide off and let that get into you.. wink
go and lick sweet when adults are talking.
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
czarr:
go and lick sweet when adults are talking.
Just the way you should.. wasn't expecting much from a kiddo..so ride along boy.. wink
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by czarr(m): 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Just the way you should.. wasn't expecting much from a kiddo..so ride along boy.. wink
Hey kid go find something doing, go and eat cabin biscuit. This place is for adults with mature minds
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
czarr:
Hey kid go find something doing, go and eat cabin biscuit. This place is for adults with mature minds
Boy say this when you stop feeding from momma's pot..glad you are coming down to my pos. grin
Let me show you how it's being done..cry baby let's keep it going or are you out of words? cheesy
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by czarr(m): 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Boy say this when you stop feeding from momma's pot..glad you are coming down to my pos. grin
Let me show you how it's being done..cry baby let's keep it going or are you out of words? cheesy
Go and read your books kiddo
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
czarr:
Go and read your books kiddo
Just if you stop replying on momma for daily bread..this is the beginning of your tears.. grin

Bring it on... cheesy
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by czarr(m): 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Just if you stop replying on momma for daily bread..this is the beginning of your tears.. grin

Bring it on... cheesy
Go drink breast milk kiddo
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
czarr:
Go drink breast milk kiddo
Are you out if words...this is what happens when you don't take responsibility of your day to day life.. grin
I will soon let you free since you are out of words... bring it on..
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by czarr(m): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Are you out if words...this is what happens when you don't take responsibility of your day to day life.. grin
I will soon let you free since you are out of words... bring it on..
Lol are you tired. Since you want to be mad.
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
czarr:
Lol are you tired.
I am not..I was expecting something different don't you think? grin
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by czarr(m): 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I am not..I was expecting something different don't you think? grin
I can't waste brain power on kids.but trust I'll reply
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by Dshocker(m): 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
GoodHardDick:
OP, What a simp man you are!.
A hoe is emotionally controlling and manipulating you, and you dey fall for her cheap scam! angry
See the way that hoe is just manipulating you anyhow. Someone that was with her boyfriend collecting dick. She made u her second option should in case anything goes wrong with her current relationship, then she'll switch over to you and continue cashing out.

You're a simp! You lack common sense.

Oga calm down,people like you might be 3 times weaker than the OP!

2023 is close by
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not qualified to lead Nigeria,we can not afford to install another old and sick man that urinates and suffers from parkinson disease for another 8yrs,we Nigerians can do better by electing a qualified candidate irrespective of his or her tribe....God bless Nigeria.

Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
czarr:
I can't waste brain power on kids.but trust I'll reply
You are doing what you don't want to..don't worry you are exactly the way I guessed...your act of maturity was actually for the likes..
Now I know your real self..I thought you were gonna do what a real guy would..but you didn't..it's cool... wink
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by czarr(m): 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are doing what you don't want to..don't worry you are exactly the way I guessed...your act of maturity was actually for the likes..
Now I know your real self..I thought you were gonna do what a real guy would..but you didn't..it's cool... wink
Lol....I can be anything, I see you are a stubborn girl, I like to tame your type. All this hard tough feminist you are doing is just a front, you love hard....and you hate it. Oya lemme leave you alone, if you like quote me again I no reply.

Avoid me sha I no well
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2022
czarr:
Lol....I can be anything, I see you are a stubborn girl, I like to tame your type. All this hard tough feminist you are doing is just a front, you love hard....and you hate it. Oya lemme leave you alone, if you like quote me again I no reply.

Avoid me sha I no well
grin kiss

(1) (Reply)

Video: Sex Workers Explain Rational Behind New Charges In Accra / Video Of Couple Walking Around Nek£d In The Night At Vgc In Lagos Surfaces Onlin / Enjoy!! The Merchant Of Death - True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.