Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again (18105 Views)

30 Killed As ISWAP Terrorists Again Clash With Rival Boko Haram Jihadists / Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming / I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by anytexy: 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeew. Failed state. Continue experimenting with the life of innocent citizen. Allah will judge all of you.
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by nedubrazil111(m): 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
You don dey learn abi
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
All terrorists must perish

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by Handsum64: 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mumu man
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by Angelfrost(m): 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
Daft terrorist governor!!!

Sacrificing your own people like the goats they have chosen to be.
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
oilyngbati:
This is what the Igbo political and religious leaders should learn from. The earlier they realize that you don’t appease terrorists like Ipigs/ESN, the better for you on long term basis.
The hunchback cannibal, namadi cownu and his brainless Ipob bingos must kpai before president Buhari leaves office

U just get luck bubu become president and una come get opportunity to speak and talk anyhow...

B4 b4 inferiority complex hit u guy from every ramifications...
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
We told these dummies, terrorist never change, they will die as terrorists.
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
oilyngbati:
This is what the Igbo political and religious leaders should learn from. The earlier they realize that you don’t appease terrorists like Ipigs/ESN, the better for you on long term basis.
The hunchback cannibal, namadi cownu and his brainless Ipob bingos must kpai before president Buhari leaves office

Asinwin is what you are
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by Raxxye(m): 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
The Northern leaders granted amnesty to the terrorists and bandits because the North felt cheated because Niger Delta militants were granted amnesty by President Yar'adua. They saw it as a Federal Character thing that they must benefit from as well.
But they failed to realize that Niger Deltans had legitimate agitations and demands, whereas the northern bandits are terrorists and criminals, nothing less!

Now Buhari has created the North East Development Commission to equate the Niger Delta Development Commission.

1 Like

Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by lagosrd: 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
Loveurneighbour:
Francis Sardauna

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/03/19/masari-i-will-never-negotiate-with-terrorists-again/

For last minute election time? We no swallow that one. Buy them more Hilux and re enrol them all
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
Dshocker:
As if they are not the sponsors of terrorism in Nigeria.

2023 is close by
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not qualified to lead Nigeria,we can not afford to install another old and sick man that urinates and suffers from parkinson disease for another 8yrs,we Nigerians can do better by electing a qualified candidate irrespective of his or her tribe....God bless Nigeria.

Nice one brother. Keep preaching the gospel of truth.

1 Like

Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by reidkrugger(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
No. Please don't stop o. Keep negotiating with them. Abi, are they no more your brothers again? You yidriot!
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by MMWandali: 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
Please tell that to those shouting "Repentant Terrorist" up and down in Borno and Aso Rock Villa.
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
they are not propagating any ideology, they are criminals.....

There's a nigga here who always drum his support for reintegration and peace talks with bandits, anytime there's an argument he's ready to jump to their defense. I really hope you can see these right now.

1 Like

Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by treatise: 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by Emma15678: 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
adecz:
undecided

Right from the get-go, the northern
governors negotiated with those criminals
because Buhari told them to do so.❌
❗️
We all see that any of Buhari's ideas
always lead to failure because the man
only thinks along religious and ethnic
lines.❌
❗️
The man totally lacks the qualities of a
leader and should never have been
more than a Muslim village head or
religious leader...❌
Yes it's very true that the man that recovered a territory equal im land mass to Belgium from Boko Haram; lacks the quality of a good leader. The man that drastically reduced ISWAP acess to explosives is not a good leader. The man that returned Sanity to the name Nigeria when Chad was abusing her in 1983. The man, whose administration saw to the fall of Nigeria as the 3rd most terrorised country to the 6th most terrorised country. The man that gave an executive order banning the import of goods and services which can be domestically produced is a poor leader. My dear, you are veiled by ethnicity, kindly remove that veil.
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by goatandyam: 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mumu

U are negotiating with people that are ready to die. People that hate living. The only solution is to find them and kill them all.

And I don't blame them for turning out that way, look no further than your useless religion if you are looking for who/ what to blame.

2 Likes

Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by osazsky(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
This goat don finally watch one america movie hence d slogan

1 Like

Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by owiko(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
Good morning sir
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by zeyt: 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
It's too late! You and your Zamfara counterpart have already succeeded in enriching the terrorists in the first place thanks to your stupidity and lack of vision.
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by gaby(m): 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
Raxxye:
The Northern leaders granted amnesty to the terrorists and bandits because the North felt cheated because Niger Delta militants were granted amnesty by President Yar'adua. They saw it as a Federal Character thing that they must benefit from as well.
But they failed to realize that Niger Deltans had legitimate agitations and demands, whereas the northern bandits are terrorists and criminals, nothing less!

Now the has North East Development Commission to equate the Niger Delta Development Commission.

I wished more Nigerians were able to further break down this explanation of yours to help even the most iliterate amongst us to understand what is actually happening in the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ogun 4 the dogs
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by torqque7(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
Rubbish.. America that NEVER negotiate with terrorist you think you know better than them?una Never see anything, keep pampering them,las las e go reach all of una..shey na still una northern states them de torment so lol
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by dahnimoh(m): 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
Na lie.
You must negotiate with them
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by just2endowed: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
Emma15678:

Yes it's very true that the man that recovered a territory equal im land mass to Belgium from Boko Haram; lacks the quality of a good leader. The man that drastically reduced ISWAP acess to explosives is not a good leader. The man that returned Sanity to the name Nigeria when Chad was abusing her in 1983. The man, whose administration saw to the fall of Nigeria as the 3rd most terrorised country to the 6th most terrorised country. The man that gave an executive order banning the import of goods and services which can be domestically produced is a poor leader. My dear, you are veiled by ethnicity, kindly remove that veil.

Another t*** sympathizer
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by Dmacqh(m): 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
Where’s Sheikh Ahmed Gumi ?
It’s been a while , no news from him .
He must be very rich from his middleman bounty by now ...
God help us Nigerian
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by ShenTeh(m): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
We want to reinvent the wheel.

Things that have been tested and proven all over the world, Nigerian politicians will wake up from aeon and tell you 'our weather is not the same. It can't work here', waste, money time and often times, human lives to test their uninformed assumptions, then come back to tell us they have discovered water.

How many northern governors want to come back to tell us about this discovery after hearing other norther governors say so.
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by showafrica(m): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nendans:
There's surely something someone is not telling us

The northern idiots have been negotiating with terrorists all these while because south is generating the revenue.
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by showafrica(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
Penguin2:
When Nnamdi Kanu said ESN will never negotiate with terrorists or arrest them to be judged but rather send them to God to be judged, fools and terrorists sympathetizers were foaming in the mouth.

I guess their eyes are clear now

The only language terrorists understand is fire for fire. The idiots up north know this as well but they are just terrorists sympathizers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Resumption Date For Public & Private Schools Nationwide Postponed / An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare / 4 Bayelsa Legislators’ Seats Declared Vacant After Defection To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.