Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again (18113 Views)

30 Killed As ISWAP Terrorists Again Clash With Rival Boko Haram Jihadists / Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming / I Will Never Negotiate With IPOB. Wike Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by derecho(m): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
You sef sabi the score
Kilotat:
Taqiyah on the beat
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by Karemarealty288(m): 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
Simply say I will never negotiate with Gumi again.
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by Charly68: 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ummmn;in spiritual warfare , it is a rule that you don't negotiate with your enemies .. you annihilate them

2 Likes

Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by seunayantokun(m): 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
One thing is sure: they all know about it.
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by Blackdisciple(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
You keeee
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by SeriouslySense(m): 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
LOL
alsudan:
Lol
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by SeriouslySense(m): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
smiley smiley
Penguin2:
When Nnamdi Kanu said ESN will never negotiate with terrorists or arrest them to be judged but rather send them to God to be judged, fools and terrorists sympathetizers were foaming in the mouth.

I guess their eyes are clear now
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by SeriouslySense(m): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
ivolt:

ESN is itself a terrorist organization.
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by OnionBandit(f): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
Penguin2:
When Nnamdi Kanu said ESN will never negotiate with terrorists or arrest them to be judged but rather send them to God to be judged, fools and terrorists sympathetizers were foaming in the mouth.

I guess their eyes are clear now
Moronic talk. Are the ESN not the terrorists destabilising the once peaceful south East?

Dumb people always looking for ways to make people worship Kanu the way they worship him.

Hypocrite. It will soon consume you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by mfm04622: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
just2endowed:

Another t*** sympathizer

He raised points. Counter him on points. It should not be that hard
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by tillaman(m): 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
You just dey find out ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
ivolt:

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by slimmax: 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
Taqiyah dey pain like this? Dem serve am hot
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by nedekid: 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
You think say you wise.
"They have left you behind"
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by begge: 11:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
Sir you re a fool
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by adecz: 12:36am On Mar 20, 2022
Emma15678:

Yes it's very true that the man that recovered a territory equal im land mass to Belgium from Boko Haram; lacks the quality of a good leader. The man that drastically reduced ISWAP acess to explosives is not a good leader. The man that returned Sanity to the name Nigeria when Chad was abusing her in 1983. The man, whose administration saw to the fall of Nigeria as the 3rd most terrorised country to the 6th most terrorised country. The man that gave an executive order banning the import of goods and services which can be domestically produced is a poor leader. My dear, you are veiled by ethnicity, kindly remove that veil.

The good leader That

⏩Created Fulani herdsmen
⏩Who legalized Fulani kidnappers
⏩Made Boko haram look unserious
⏩Took our exchange rate to N600 to dollar
⏩who took garri from 100 to 600/much
⏩Rice from 6000 to 40,000
⏩Beans from 12000 to 100,000
⏩Maize from 8000 to 3000
⏩Fertilizer from 4000 to 20,000
⏩Gas from 200/ kg to 800
⏩Minimum wage from $100 to $40
⏩WAEC fee from 5000 to 20,000
⏩Destroyed all our refineries
⏩Disabled our military
⏩Took subsidy from 300bn to 4 trn
⏩Petrol from 87 to 400
⏩Diesel from 200 to 700
⏩ Turned Nigeria to poor country
⏩Negotiates with bandits
⏩Abandoned school kid to bandits
⏩Surround himself with embezzlers
⏩Spends billions on personal Medicare
⏩Hasn't Commissioned any APC project
⏩Lies to his people
⏩ Abandons his state to bandits
⏩Ethnic jingoist
⏩Religious bigot
⏩Grounded airlines
⏩Created insecurity on our highways
⏩Grants amnesty to mass murderers

Is indeed a very greatttt leader✌️✌️✌️

1 Like

Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by Spandau: 3:48am On Mar 20, 2022
Loveurneighbour:
Francis Sardauna

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/03/19/masari-i-will-never-negotiate-with-terrorists-again/

You have been a fool from the out set. You were blinded by ethnicity and religion. Are you even suggesting that an ideology would have legitimized their crimes against God, man and nature?"
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by 1852tw: 4:28am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
post=111182971:
All terrorists must perish
[/s]
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by DJInfluence: 5:47am On Mar 20, 2022
This is what you get when unqualified people are made to run the country.
The part he said they made the so called repentant terrorists swear with the Quran because they claimed to be Muslims made me speechless. This is supposed to be a state governor.

1 Like

Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:42am On Mar 20, 2022
His reasons are not in anyway tenable.

Was he being naive or what when he was hobnobbing with killers and murderers??

The way and thinking of the Northen Governors irks me.

They treat everything with kid gloves. Now their short sighted methods has blown up in all of our faces.
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 20, 2022
You know northerners were telling us those pictures above are local vigilantes the governor visited and not terrorists grin

Help them bring down those protecting your land and they will finish you off after.

Write and play your skits all you want in south east we are standing with IPOB AND ESN till the last day and you all will still pay for all those skits you played with our people blood just to make a useless point.

Only Dumbos who can't reason deeply buy into those scripts
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by Exceed15: 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
This is a huge and costly mistake releasing hardened terrorist all in the name of religion and granting them amnesty. Has the governor really learnt?
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by SeeItSayIt: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
Why nah, just continue is it not the norm there? After all, several of your type claimed terrorists are their brothers & sisters.

Even Borno state governor that many see as intelligent is still restoring terrorists back to his communities in the disguise of forgiveness.
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by Emma15678: 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
adecz:

The good leader That

⏩Created Fulani herdsmen
⏩Who legalized Fulani kidnappers
⏩Made Boko haram look unserious
⏩Took our exchange rate to N600 to dollar
⏩who took garri from 100 to 600/much
⏩Rice from 6000 to 40,000
⏩Beans from 12000 to 100,000
⏩Maize from 8000 to 3000
⏩Fertilizer from 4000 to 20,000
⏩Gas from 200/ kg to 800
⏩Minimum wage from $100 to $40
⏩WAEC fee from 5000 to 20,000
⏩Destroyed all our refineries
⏩Disabled our military
⏩Took subsidy from 300bn to 4 trn
⏩Petrol from 87 to 400
⏩Diesel from 200 to 700
⏩ Turned Nigeria to poor country
⏩Negotiates with bandits
⏩Abandoned school kid to bandits
⏩Surround himself with embezzlers
⏩Spends billions on personal Medicare
⏩Hasn't Commissioned any APC project
⏩Lies to his people
⏩ Abandons his state to bandits
⏩Ethnic jingoist
⏩Religious bigot
⏩Grounded airlines
⏩Created insecurity on our highways
⏩Grants amnesty to mass murderers

Is indeed a very greatttt leader✌️✌️✌️
I would not have responded to you but I decided to educate you on the things that remain alien to you.
1. No responsible citizen would expect economic growth when his country is in a state of war. Unknown to many Nigerians, the country is in the thick of a war in which we will come out victorious. One guy was talking about Russia's ability to fight a war on three different fronts but he forgot that Nigeria has that ability². Currently the Nigerian Army is fighting on:
1. One front in the Northeast (Jihadists and extremists)
2. Two fronts in the North West and North Central. (Banditry and criminals equipped with lethal weapons)
3. One front in the South South (Militancy, oil bunkering and cultism)
4. One front in the South East (Terrorism, Cultists, Separatist with extremist belifs such as:
A. Eviction of non-indigenes from the South East especially the Northerners
B. Destruction of all government assets in the region.
C. Senseless murders.
D. Cancellation of business activities in any region of the South East at their will at any time.
E. Direct Consumption of the human flesh after preparation.
F. Belif in extreme 18th century doctrines such as human rituals, e.t.c.
All these fronts requires lots of money to fight including foreign reserves are being sucked up in this war.
2. No responsible citizen expects economic growth in his or her country when the main source of foreigh exchange has lost price. Oil crashed to the lowest price under the Buhari regime and to the Glory of God, Buhari was still able to complete several projects in different parts of the country.
3. I heard where you said Buhari destroyed your refineries, � what were the refineries doing before the destruction? Were they following the laid down protocol for oil refinement in Nigeria?
4. Excuse me, you said Buhari hasn't commissioned any APC project? WjiWh country are you in sef, are you in Mars or Pluto, Please say because I can remember Buhari has commissioned so many projects which I admit majority has PDP origin but there are still APC originated Projects commissioned by Buhari, check on Femi Adesina to tell you.
5. You said Buhari made Boko Haram look unserious, yes they are now very much irrelevant they now attack soft targets to maintain newspaper relevance. When last did a Bomb blast hit Abuja, Kano, Kaduna even in the North East they are now caged in Borno, it's been long since they attacked Yobe, Adamawa or Gombe compared to the former attack frequency.
6. The grounded airlines, were they operating in accordance with the Nigerian code of operation? Name them please. Have you forgotten how manu airlines Jonathan shut down in 2011 due the 2011 reform?
On Security issues
What makes you think Buhari is the cause of Nigeria's security challenges? Nigeria has been on the downward spiral but God Almighty raised Buhari to save Nigeria (Romans 13:1-cool. Which he is doing. The banditry issues Nigeria is facing is as a result of the uncontrolled immigration of terrorists from security challenged states llike Niger, Mali, etc during the PDP regime. The challenges are also being addressed. Thanks to Buhari Nigeria now ranks the 6th most terrorised country instead of the 3rd it ranked when he assumed office.
On Ethno-Religious issues
Why do Nigerians delight in lying against Buhari?
1. Buhari never negotiates with any bandit. He rejected the offer when Gumi raised it last year whereas he could do it as the Executive President.
2. Operation Safe Corridor was never initiated by the Buhari regime, it was an operation initiated by Goodluck Ebele Jonathan administration when he failed to coordinate the Nigerian Army to lead an offensive on Boko Haram.
3. Buhari never disabled the Nigerian military, rather he strengthened it, Airforce made it largest purchases under the Buhari regime.
4. I want to see the statement legalizing Fulani Kidnapping in this country.
5. What makes you think Buhari is a religious bigots and an ethnic jingoist?
Please read Adesina's article on Buhari's bigotry.
Thanks.
Re: Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again by 00FFT00(m): 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
ivolt:

Said by a terrorist himself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ANAP: Deji Accuses Poll Organiser Of Having Links With Obi / Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges / 4 Bayelsa Legislators’ Seats Declared Vacant After Defection To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.