Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,723 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

NYSC: How Can A Married Woman Serve In Her Husband's State Of Residence? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: How Can A Married Woman Serve In Her Husband's State Of Residence? (16960 Views)

One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? / I Don't Want To Serve NYSC, How Do I Exempt Myself? / NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: How Can A Married Woman Serve In Her Husband's State Of Residence? by captain2020(m): 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
Chairwoman:
Provide the following documents:
1. marriage certificate.
2. Letter of domicile from the local government where you reside.
3. Electricity bill showing your address.
4. Husbands means of identification
5. Newspaper publication of change of name.

Upload the above on your portal and take both original of 1,2 and 5 to the camp.
You would be redeployed in 1 or 2 days, thereafter, you have to register in your new state of redeployment and you will be asked to apply for exeat( means you will be exempted from participating in the three weeks camp), after that you will be posted to serve in an organization in your local government... finally granting you your wish.

Ps: you do not have to travel to where you were originally deployed just go to the camp in the state your husband lives and apply for redeployment.

OP upload this documents during your registration and you will automatically be posted to the state where your Husband base. My wife did same and she was posted to my state of resident.

She spend just a day in Camp for registration. The given asked her where she like to do her PPA and she chose a place.
She was posted to d said PPA.
MAKE SURE DOCUMENTS THAT YOU UPLOAD ARE CLEAR AND READABLE .

GOOD LUCK

1 Like

Re: NYSC: How Can A Married Woman Serve In Her Husband's State Of Residence? by funshint(m): 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bimpe29:

Can't it be done before being deployed for the orientation such that the married corp member will be posted to the husband's state of residence from the beginning of the service?
Really I don't know how tins work now o.... I'm talking of like 10years ago grin
Re: NYSC: How Can A Married Woman Serve In Her Husband's State Of Residence? by tietie85(m): 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
Just provide your marriage certificate,do news paper publication,they will ask you for your husband location and where you wish to serve.use All the documents during your online registration,they will post you to the state where your husband resides,then you go to camp register and come back home.during camp registration they will ask you the particular Town where your husband stay,then after three weeks, go back to camp to collect your posting letter,they will Post in the same place with your husband, that's exactly what I did for my wife.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: How Can A Married Woman Serve In Her Husband's State Of Residence? by Bimpe29: 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
funshint:

Really I don't know how tins work now o.... I'm talking of like 10years ago grin
Okay
Re: NYSC: How Can A Married Woman Serve In Her Husband's State Of Residence? by aieromon(m): 6:35am On Mar 24, 2022
The National Youth Service Corps on Wednesday directed married prospective female Corps members to report for registration at the orientation camps in their husbands’ state of domicile, irrespective of the states indicated on their call-up letters.

The organisation also said they must report to camp with their marriage certificates, evidence of change of name in a national newspaper and other valid marriage documents that were uploaded online during registration for service

https://punchng.com/married-women-to-report-in-their-husbands-states-nysc/
Re: NYSC: How Can A Married Woman Serve In Her Husband's State Of Residence? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:26am On May 25
captain2020:

OP upload this documents during your registration and you will automatically be posted to the state where your Husband base. My wife did same and she was posted to my state of resident.

She spend just a day in Camp for registration. The given asked her where she like to do her PPA and she chose a place.
She was posted to d said PPA.
MAKE SURE DOCUMENTS THAT YOU UPLOAD ARE CLEAR AND READABLE .

GOOD LUCK

Please what documents did she upload?
My wife is getting ready for June batch and I want her posted here in Borno State
Re: NYSC: How Can A Married Woman Serve In Her Husband's State Of Residence? by captain2020(m): 1:21pm On May 28
SamuelAnyawu:

Please what documents did she upload?
My wife is getting ready for June batch and I want her posted here in Borno State

Get a newspaper change of name, scan and upload it, get to your local Government area and get a letter of domicile from your Chairman. The letter will state that you base there, and you want your wife to be posted to your location because she is a nursing mother.

I wish you guys success.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking : “ I Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N 39, 800″ – Gen . Buhari / NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2013 Batch 'A' / Nairalander Donate Disinfectant Tunnel To Osun State NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.