Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine (36598 Views)

Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) / UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) / ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by darediamond(m): 1:11am On Mar 20, 2022
Princedapace:

Life is not all about American visa. Go and read the other thread where USA is provoking China again.
USA is the only country that has military bases all over the world, disturbing the peace of others. USA wants to dominate and don't wnst others to dominate. That is evil.
USA is provoking China again and China never provoked USA. If this matter escalates now, you will see how the media will change it and make China the bad guy.
I know u will still not understand. So, because people want to go to USA, USA should continue to dominate the entire world, establishing military bases up and down, breaking sea protocols, arming groups to fight one another. No other country does this except USA and her allies.
Why can't USA just mind their business and stop establishing military bases nears their rivals?
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by FairlyUSEDpussy: 1:16am On Mar 20, 2022
Divoc19:
Even though I support Putin to fight the west, I know deep down that Russians are more racist than Ukrainians. Let the students to be tread with caution.
My piece

So u hate USA dat much ba??

But.......if both Russia and USA visa is placed before u now.........u Will speedily grab the USA visa abi??

Oponu!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by Graysons: 1:45am On Mar 20, 2022
Is like Putin and his Russia officials are here on Nl lol.

1 Like

Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by pargelenis(m): 1:57am On Mar 20, 2022
Loewe:
It would be very foolish of any Nigerian student to go to Russia for their degree knowing fully well they caused them to be displaced in the first place.
As much as I despise the despot Putin, Russia has quite a few good universities and so it would be a good choice to study in.
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by Kooldame: 2:15am On Mar 20, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Great loss to the cowards that ran to Nigeria to darkness and hunger caused by Tifnubu and bilhaari

Patience is golden
Life is golden,they opted out for safety of their lives,safety first
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by seanwilliam(m): 4:50am On Mar 20, 2022
Terrence99:

Mention 20 commodities Russia exports.

That’s too much . Tell him to mention just 8 without looking up google
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by Slurity(m): 5:06am On Mar 20, 2022
allgoodlight:

Source : http://saharareporters.com/2022/03/19/russia-offers-provide-university-admission-nigerian-students-stuck-ukraine
No matter how good or bad a news is, so far it's coming from Sahara reported, don't believe it.
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:00am On Mar 20, 2022
LibertyRep:
I'm very certain of this new had come earlier, some of the students who returned from Ukraine would have opted to go to Russia instead.
I don't really see that as an issue.
They can fly to Russia so long as they have valid papers proving they are undergrads and masters students in Ukraine. It's just finnetuning matters with the Russian Embassy here.
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by Divoc19(f): 7:16am On Mar 20, 2022
You will be surprised I will take racist Russian visa and mind my business in Russia.

USA na just name. I personally won't want to raise my kids in that country
FairlyUSEDpussy:

So u hate USA dat much ba??

But.......if both Russia and USA visa is placed before u now.........u Will speedily grab the USA visa abi??

Oponu!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by Jaapu: 10:01am On Mar 20, 2022
Loewe:
It would be very foolish of any Nigerian student to go to Russia for their degree knowing fully well they caused them to be displaced in the first place.
You think everybody no get sense like you. grin
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by Jaapu: 10:02am On Mar 20, 2022
Divoc19:
You will be surprised I will take racist Russian visa and mind my business in Russia.

USA na just name. I personally won't want to raise my kids in that country

You dey mind the mumu. Slavery mentality don suffocate them.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by Cousin9999: 10:08am On Mar 20, 2022
What studying are they going to do there with all those sanctions? What studying will they do when Putin is unhinged?
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by wowo2: 10:30am On Mar 20, 2022
Just as Russia is now recruiting from the Syrian Army, they want many foreigners in their country too. Is there something they think is eventually going to happen to them that they would like foreigners to experience? If Russia says it is daybreak, you should look out of the window to confirm.
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 20, 2022
tysontim:
Lolz me I'll jump on this.

Guys that hate Russia wat will u say
I no like putin.. no be say I hate Russia.. I go go

Countries wey I no go go even if you sponsor me na Iraq, Iran, Syria, Sudan, Egypt, Afghanistan, Yemen, Libya grin
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by MedicH: 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
Princedapace:

If I bought USA car, at least it wasn't for free. I didn't borrow it.

So, because I bought car wit my own money from USA, I should go on and ass lick them no matter what they do?

USA is currently causing problem in china's interest, if war breaks out now, all of u will say China looked for trouble.
Why can't USA mind her buisness and stop bullying other world powers? Why must USA wants to dominate the entire world and don't want to be dominated?
I don't ass lick anyone even if u pay me, I will speak truth to u directly.

USA is a great country u cannot be great without controlling others. Why is dangote cement the biggest in africa? he connived with ur govt to silence ibeto.

why is dangote rerfinery the next biggest thing in nigeria?
dongote connived with ur govt to render state owned refineries useless.

are u understanding now?
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by MedicH: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
Princedapace:

STF with low self esteem. Every dam thing u use today wasn't singlehandedly built by the USA. And many were also built by blacks.
If u think u are useless, I'm not.

hehe, built by blacks in nasarawa.

all the major tech groups, companies ike facebook, google, yahoo and the rest, where are they from?
if not that google made android an open source O.S, u cannot even afford to own a smartphone...

u can only buy apple devices because there is a thing as U.S owned.

on a normal, black people do not have what it takes to be human beings. it's just beyond anatomical features mr man such as penls, the type una de like well well, u have to get sense, lot and lots and lots of sense
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by MedicH: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
Princedapace:

If I bought USA car, at least it wasn't for free. I didn't borrow it.

So, because I bought car wit my own money from USA, I should go on and ass lick them no matter what they do?

USA is currently causing problem in china's interest, if war breaks out now, all of u will say China looked for trouble.
Why can't USA mind her buisness and stop bullying other world powers? Why must USA wants to dominate the entire world and don't want to be dominated?
I don't ass lick anyone even if u pay me, I will speak truth to u directly.

with ordinary 100$ u buy a smartphone that can do quite a lot only because google inc U.S.A made android open source. Can china even beat that?
you all should bow down your heads in worship pls... especially black people with their empty heads
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by Princedapace(m): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
MedicH:

with ordinary 100$ u buy a smartphone that can do quite a lot only because google inc U.S.A made android open source. Can china even beat that?
you all should bow down your heads in worship pls... especially black people with their empty heads

There are countless number of blacks who work in Google and write the codes and techs. I strongly believe that u have seen your self as worthless. No need to preanch on. But it is not for me to ass lick anyone.
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by Princedapace(m): 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
MedicH:

hehe, built by blacks in nasarawa.

all the major tech groups, companies ike facebook, google, yahoo and the rest, where are they from?
if not that google made android an open source O.S, u cannot even afford to own a smartphone...

u can only buy apple devices because there is a thing as U.S owned.

on a normal, black people do not have what it takes to be human beings. it's just beyond anatomical features mr man such as penls, the type una de like well well, u have to get sense, lot and lots and lots of sense

Look at how u downgraded your self. I'm very sure u are worthless. There are many blacks who have break through in tech and a lot work in Google as well, writing programms that u use.
That u are a worthless black with deadbrain doesn't mean every one else is like that.
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by Princedapace(m): 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
MedicH:

USA is a great country u cannot be great without controlling others. Why is dangote cement the biggest in africa? he connived with ur govt to silence ibeto.

why is dangote rerfinery the next biggest thing in nigeria?
dongote connived with ur govt to render state owned refineries useless.

are u understanding now?

So, Russia is not committing crime by controlling other countries just as USA is doing? Or only USA is entitled to control other countries?
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by MedicH: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
Princedapace:

So, Russia is not committing crime by controlling other countries just as USA is doing? Or only USA is entitled to control other countries?

Did dangote commit any crime by conniving with ur govt to eliminate ibeto cement?
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by MedicH: 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
Princedapace:

Look at how u downgraded your self. I'm very sure u are worthless. There are many blacks who have break through in tech and a lot work in Google as well, writing programms that u use.
That u are a worthless black with deadbrain doesn't mean every one else is like that.

U are nor even more useful to this society more than I am. The codes they write and platforms they develop with, where did it come from? Ode
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by MedicH: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
Princedapace:

There are countless number of blacks who work in Google and write the codes and techs. I strongly believe that u have seen your self as worthless. No need to preanch on. But it is not for me to ass lick anyone.

They wrote programs for Google invented by ur papa in Minna. C'mon shut up. I really wish white people did not carry on with colonisation, missionary and slavery make all these ungrateful empty heads continue to wallow in their ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strictly For Uniport Applicants / Victor Adetunji Is Cruxlearning Africa’s Maths Champion 2022 / Why Must Jamb Reduce Cut Off Mark To 120 And 100???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.