Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry (166 Views)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry / Abuja Hookup. Mature Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Em222: 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Roma10: 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
Were are you from again!!!

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 25, 2022
I am Emeka from Nigeria

57 years old and easy going.

I am the first son of my father.

University educated.

Separated with 4 daughters and I want more children.

Ex-Christian not following any religion but interested in exploring traditional African religions.

My interests include politics and current affairs, athletics and health.

I am Igbo and anti-IPOB because they are not what they claim to be.

I believe that C0R0NA, EB0LA and HIV are at worst, curable .

I am Pan African, Pro -black and against Caucasian racism.

I am currently not in Nigeria but hope to return very soon.

You must be age 21 or older.

Must be African, nationality and tribe, education, employment and health status (e.g. blood type etc) unimportant.

Gentle , Calm, Caring and Feminine
Respectful.
Hard-working.
Honest.
Loyal and supportive.
Health conscience.
Must be against all VAXXlNES and COVlD tests.
Relationship history and motherhood may be unimportant.

Send me an email please.
ProYouServicesLtd@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Asasass / Meet Up In Europe / � � 13 Best Sydney Hookup Sites In Australia 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.