Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) (33076 Views)

Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / 'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) by ignis: 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
Barims:

Animal, can your stupid God reverse a missing limb?? I hate gullible people like you

He can and have brought the death back to life from the grave.
Re: Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) by Gaggii: 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
lolu2019:
y not tell yinka ayefele to report at lord chosen.

Gimme is number
Re: Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) by Handsum64: 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
All na wash for the gullibles

1 Like

Re: Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) by Techgee19: 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) by Trustworthiness: 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
TheOldGods:
But they couldn't heal people with COVID 19, even the lord chosen pastor who was healing people was even on face mask, if they are sure of what they are doing, why can't they go hospitals where real sick people are, and perform this miracles, why will they bring people with no true report of the illness, only a cardboard paper with 5 years of liver problem written on it, with no real doctor to verify claim, how can we verify that. grin. Lol your mumu never do

Hmmmmm.. True talk
Re: Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) by Realtosin: 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
TheOldGods:
But they couldn't heal people with COVID 19, even the lord chosen pastor who was healing people was even on face mask, if they are sure of what they are doing, why can't they go hospitals where real sick people are, and perform this miracles, why will they bring people with no true report of the illness, only a cardboard paper with 5 years of liver problem written on it, with no real doctor to verify claim, how can we verify that. grin. Lol your mumu never do

You get COVID 19 patient for you and carry am go there but he not feel heal am?
Re: Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) by xproducer: 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
SmartGadgetz:
God of chosen is

GREAT!

PRECIOUS DADDY!

=========

"Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven." - Matthew 23:9

1 Like

Re: Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) by xproducer: 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
peteregwu:
JUST IN: THE DAY 1 INSTANT TOUCH OF GOD AT " GOD HAS SWORN TO BLESS YOU", WARRI 2022.

Saturday 19th September 2022.

Interesting!
The servant of God, Pastor Lazarus Muoka instructed the disabled to do whatever he instructs them to do, he confronted all ailments by the reason of the stripes given to Jesus Christ at the cross of cavalry and decreed strength and power to the weak. He cursed paralysis, ordered the cripple to walk, cancelled blindness and gave a blasting knockout to deaf and dumb declaring victory, deliverance and freedom to all who are oppressed by the enemy.

Astoundingly, his utterances birthed these:

1. A man, 40 years born deaf and dumb healed.
2. A man, 35 years born deaf and dumb healed.
3. A girl, 10 years born deaf and dumb healed.
4. A woman, 10 years stroke healed.
5. A woman, 20 years deaf and dumb healed.
6. A man, 3 years of partial stroke healed.
7. A woman, 5 years stroke healed.
8. A man, 4 years stroke healed.
9. A man, 7 years stroke healed.
10. A woman, 1 years stroke healed.
11. A woman, 3 weeks stroke healed.
12. A woman, 1 year stroke healed.
13. A man, 15 years stroke healed.
14. A man, 6 years kidney dieses healed.
15. A woman,1 month stroke healed.
16. A man, 3 years stroke healed.
17. A man, 6 months broken bone joined together.
18. A man, 1 month stroke healed.
19. A woman, 2 years paralysis unable to stand healed.
20. A man, 15 years hearing with one hear healed.
21. A woman, 4 months heart pain, swollen leg, swollen stomach healed.
22. A woman, 6 years paralysis healed.
23. A girl, 9 years born deaf and dumb healed.
24. A man, 6 months bone dislocation joined together.
25. A man, 5 months paralysis healed.
26. A man, 6 years paralysis healed.
27. A man, 11 months stroke healed.
28. A man, 15 years chronic waste pain healed.
29. A woman, 2 years leg pain healed.
30. A woman, 5 years paralysis healed.
31. A man, 1 year 6months stroke healed.
32. A woman, 2 years arthritis high blood pressure and Rheumatism healed.
33. A man, 7 years Rheumatism healed.
34. A woman, 3 years paralysis healed.
35. A man, 1 year broken waste healed.
36. A man, 3 years stroke healed.healinggg woman, 1 year and 7 months rheumatic pain healed.
38. A woman with 5 years of liver problems healed.
39. A man, 30 years deaf and dumb healed.
40. 2 girls, 16 and 18 years born deaf and dumb from the same mother healed.
41. A woman, 40 years can’t work chronic rheumatism healed.
42. A man,18 months broken leg healed.

WATCH HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loPKYiQDW6A

#ChosenRevivalNews #PstLazarusMuoka #TheLordsChosen #Chosen #Revival #TLCCRM #TheLordsChosenCharismaticRevivalMovement #Joy #March #MonthOfMarch #MonthOfBreakthroughAndPossess #Breakthrough #Possess #BreakthroughAndPossess #GodHasSwornToBlessYou #Warri2022 #WarriCrusade #DeltaStateCrusade #GodHasSworn #Bless

=======

"...with God all things are possible..." - Mark 10:27

Yet, be cautious concerning these activities in light of what the Holy Bible - the Word of GOD says! Trust in the Lord JESUS, The CHRIST only and in the written, GOD breathed word of GOD.

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." - Matthew 24:24

"For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved." - 2 Thessalonians 2:7-10

"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty." - Revelation 16:13-14
Re: Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
olaboy33:
Lords chosen members might easily be the most jejune and gullible christains I have met.

This is why Mouka can easily sell these miraces to them. Same way he successfully sold the Apron idea to them. I saw one putting on an Apron a suit last Friday as early as 6am.

The others would not be able to pull this because their congregation are quite enlightened.

Hence they stick to their 'Daddy' status, close to God deception, words of wisdom and 'I declare' prayers to stay relevant.

You're talking Bosh.
That man you saw in suit wearing apron is wiser than you're. I know you prefer to see a man in suit smoking weed than seeing them in suit wearing apron.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
igben:
Big scam, I stay in Warri. Where such miracle will happen and people staying there does not know of such? Abeg give me some of them names and address make I go first check their Facebook page for resent picture and later go near their neighbors for findings...

Lord chosen = Big scam!

Those testifying are not wearing masks, you can do a follow-up investigation and upload same here.
Re: Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) by Okortor: 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Olu Jacob needs healing...who can take him there?
Re: Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) by michoim(m): 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
Glory be to God...
Re: Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) by peteregwu(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
Robisky001:
So, every location in Delta is automatically Warri abi? Naval based is located in Effurun and not Warri. Poor journalism.

The address is there na. You self yoh like wahala.

Re: Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) by peteregwu(m): 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
Okortor:
Olu Jacob needs healing...who can take him there?

That's of they take him there, surely God might show him mercy as well like others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) by peteregwu(m): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
igben:
Big scam, I stay in Warri. Where such miracle will happen and people staying there does not know of such? Abeg give me some of them names and address make I go first check their Facebook page for resent picture and later go near their neighbors for findings...

Lord chosen = Big scam!

My friend go and seat down. Didn't you see our members publicing the programme in their huge numbers? After all you didn't go. So you want us to come to your house and show you. Why didn't you go there yourself or even bring someone that is dead and try this God if he really works wonders or not. Smh...
Re: Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) by Squidbabe: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
You Say Yaweh was nowhere to be found but Nigeria had the least number of death from covid. The prayers really worked big time.

Karlovych:
grin grin Where was their deity during the covid lockdowns? When it was time to heal the world of the Wuhan virus, Yahweh was nowhere to be found.

Between Drugnibu and Nigerian pastors, I don't know who is more fraudulent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) by HRMK: 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
YES!CAN ONLY BE THE MERCIFUL GOD!!
Re: Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) by pswglobal(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
Gaggii:

Let them heal yinka ayefele and cobhams asuquo
very correct

1 Like

Re: Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) by Samunique(m): 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kestolove:
When una go heal cobhams nd yinka? Useless pastors acting to draw member...y people no go convert to islam
Maybe you meant "the other way round" ?
Re: Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
Thank you, Jesus.

❤❤❤❤

1 Like

Re: Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) by McTominay(m): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
TheOldGods:
Don't be foolish! I don't know if you're a Christian? Where did you read it in the bible that Jesus went to where the sick were gathered? They always came to him, except the one where he was walking by and they called out to him
Re: Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) by McTominay(m): 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
olaboy33:
Lords chosen members might easily be the most jejune and gullible christains I have met.

This is why Mouka can easily sell these miraces to them. Same way he successfully sold the Apron idea to them. I saw one putting an Apron on a suit last Friday as early as 6am.

The others would not be able to pull this Seebecause their congregation are quite enlightened.

Hence they stick to their 'Daddy' status, close to God deception, words of wisdom and 'I declare' prayers to stay relevant.
Let me ask you a quick question; what church do you attend? Let me see the level of enlightenment among your congregation

1 Like

Re: Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) by McTominay(m): 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
Bestiee01:
Mtcheew, keep deceiving the gullible.

Hadley Chase available
Madam, I think you're scared of the truth. let me know where you worship before I begin to answer you.
Re: Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) by Rexymania(m): 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
Yahoo Yahoo church. It's a lie! Thunder fire you and your church

1 Like

Re: Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:22am On Mar 21, 2022
Nah Big Scam grin

igben:

Lord chosen = Big scam!

Re: Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) by Maccoy507: 12:30am On Mar 21, 2022
Bestiee01:
Mtcheew, keep deceiving the gullible.

Hadley Chase available
you would actually be a hypocrite if you believe what God cannot do does not exist but do not believe he can sustain a woman's cookiing gas from going dry
Re: Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) by Algold: 12:33am On Mar 21, 2022
Karlovych:
grin grin Where was their deity during the covid lockdowns? When it was time to heal the world of the Wuhan virus, Yahweh was nowhere to be found.

Between Drugnibu and Nigerian pastors, I don't know who is more fraudulent.

I pray for God mercy on you.
I shake head in pity for you...

Self destruct have no remedy

1 Like

Re: Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) by Prozico22(m): 1:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Pastor heal people for church go hospital the pay medical bill for sick people the life know balance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook / Rev. Father Collins Ekpe Dies Inside His Room In America. Photos / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.