Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview (42025 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Hired And Fired Last Week / My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday / What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
Wittyduchess:
And I have been sexually harassed by a powerful elite and lost my job .

So I could careless.

You should care because we need a system that always protects the innocent. Either from being harassed or wrongly accused.

Finito.
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

You should care because we need a system that always protects the innocent. Either from being harassed or wrongly accused.

Finito.
The same system that would have shamed me and called me a hungry money seeking ashawo for being sexually harassed? undecided.

Again ,good riddance. I am more concerned about justice for sale and the guilty getting way and leaving the poor oppressed. That is a more worthy focus for me.

Goodluck on yours tho.

1 Like

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nigeria is a stupid country.

This can never happen in Nigeria, rather, them fellow assholes go follow suit and encourage him to make sure say him chop that thing.

Madman!
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by delishpot: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
He thought he was in tbe zoo called Nigeria hence his animalistic behaviour. That is how they harass women everywhere in that zoo called Nigeria.
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by sleek82(m): 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
alphaNomega:
But this new lawyer girl had evidence to prove she was sexually harassed. That's why the randy man was fined.

In CR7's case, he was not punished because there was no evidence to the claim.

It is not a man or woman thing, he who alleges must prove. Justice is blind!
but in this said case, is there an evidence of the guy saying all that? It was just he said, she said
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by sleek82(m): 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
baby124:

Do you think this is his first time harnessing women as an employer? He probably sent emails or messages to follow up. Girls abroad are quick to report such incidences and because he’s stupid, they may have sent an attractive lady to his office to catch him. For him to be fined, there was evidence.
no, there is no evidence according to what I read there...if truly the guy has been doing it, then the panel would have had enough to nail him (not just fine but actually take his licence). Moreover, if this girl was sent to uncover such acts, she would have been prepped to record it

1 Like

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
pocohantas:

When you tell them to change, they will be arguing with you. That is how they will carry their bad characters and enter abroad. When hand touch them, they scream racism and feminism.

You think it is Nigeria where people would ask what she was wearing or tell you how small girls love big gbola?

Which yankee women would ruin life? I thought they are better and more kindhearted than evil black/Nigerian women? They love Nigerian men and rush you guys straight from the airport.

There is no way on earth she is lying or out to destroy him. Foreign women do not behave that way. They love Nigerian men.

Loool most women are just nice ...btw you take nairaland Alfa mails too serious walahi be calming down fine woman
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by baby124: 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
sleek82:
no, there is no evidence according to what I read there...if truly the guy has been doing it, then the panel would have had enough to nail him (not just fine but actually take his licence). Moreover, if this girl was sent to uncover such acts, she would have been prepped to record it
Did you see where he challenged the fine judgment? They will not fine him without evidence. They will investigate it thoroughly. Don’t buy all those stories.
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by 2braithe: 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
MrNipplesLover:
Nigeria is a stupid country.

This can never happen in Nigeria, rather, them fellow assholes go follow suit and encourage him to make sure say him chop that thing.

Madman!

How are you sure that he is not being wrongly accused??
Remember a woman doesn't need to prove it.

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by 2braithe: 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
33bandit:

Loool most women are just nice ...btw you take nairaland Alfa mails too serious walahi be calming down fine woman

How do you know she it fine undecided
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by 2braithe: 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
baby124:

Did you see where he challenged the fine judgment? They will not fine him without evidence. They will investigate it thoroughly. Don’t buy all those stories.

They will not fine him without evidence??
Read the below.

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
2braithe:

How do you know she it fine undecided

I just assumed ..that's how I address most women I play with .
Stop being too serious and uptight lol
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by Midas01: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
Foreign women are drama queens now? Are they no longer the best things after sliced bread?

You Nigerian men need to work on yourselves. You think UK is Nigeria where rape and abuse is nothing?
HarunaWest:
If only Nigerians knew that all these foreign ladies are drama queens. See how everyone is quick to tear the man apart upon the fact that he denied the allegations. A detailed investigation wasn't carried out cos they already feel that he is a sexual predator cos he is black. Something is wrong with the black man.
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by HarunaWest(m): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
Midas01:
Foreign women are drama queens now? Are they no longer the best things after sliced bread?

You Nigerian men need to work on yourselves. You think UK is Nigeria where rape and abuse is nothing?
Am talking drama queen, you talking rape and abuse. You are on another page dude. They are far better than 9ja ladies period.
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by 2braithe: 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
33bandit:

I just assumed ..that's how I address most women I play with .
Stop being too serious and uptight lol

Nah I was just curious as to how you knew.
I get you now.

1 Like

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by baby124: 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
2braithe:

They will not fine him without evidence??
Read the below.
Again, they will not fine him without evidence. The person that wrote that nonsense on Quora does he sound like he’s with all his senses? Is he a lawyer, police detective on sex crimes unit or what? Rape that they will investigate throughly and if you rape, you leave evidence everywhere. When such nuisance like this get power, they harass multiple women who would have been reporting him for a while. This one that got his case blown up is most likely an investigator or she had very strong evidence. He’s a lawyer and will be suing such body if he was innocent or they did not have a case. Tell your guy to go to court if he get mind.

The fine option is probably the most lenient punishment they settled for in this case as he may have begged for mercy. You don’t understand the impact of this on his career. They could at worse have revoked his license.
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by xenten: 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
ValCon888:
If he was in Nigeria, many law firms will blacklist that girl from practicing.

He will use his power to subvert justice and she won't even have the courage to report.

Many women secretly suffer sexual abuse because of lack of employment.

even in the UK, the lady may never get a job in a law firm again unless a firm established and run by women. she is brave by reporting the case. only that she risked her career.
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by bablon20(m): 11:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
Charity begins at home!
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by 2braithe: 12:24am On Mar 21, 2022
baby124:

Again, they will not fine him without evidence. The person that wrote that nonsense on Quora does he sound like he’s with all his senses? Is he a lawyer, police detective on sex crimes unit or what? Rape that they will investigate throughly and if you rape, you leave evidence everywhere. When such nuisance like this get power, they harass multiple women who would have been reporting him for a while. This one that got his case blown up is most likely an investigator or she had very strong evidence. He’s a lawyer and will be suing such body if he was innocent or they did not have a case. Tell your guy to go to court if he get mind.

The fine option is probably the most lenient punishment they settled for in this case as he may have begged for mercy. You don’t understand the impact of this on his career. They could at worse have revoked his license.

This is not a case of rape.With rape, evidences will be obvious.
But word of mouth accusations are not easy to investigate without proof.They just decided to believe that lady because she is a female (pretty sexist).
He can't sue anybody.That's how their law works.If he doesn't like their laws,he can leave their country.

There is a reason why a man is usually advised to have cctv in his house if his marriage is failing.If your wife accuses you of hitting her,you need to prove her wrong.If not, you going to jail bro.

1 Like

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by victons(m): 12:37am On Mar 21, 2022
BigBashiru:

What motive does a 22 yo have to arbitrarily report a lawyer after an interview where there is evidence they didn't know themselves before??
Is this how cases are now decided?
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by BigBashiru: 12:39am On Mar 21, 2022
victons:

Is this how cases are now decided?

You areright my brother.... I thought about it and realize I was wrong....

1 Like

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by BigBashiru: 12:40am On Mar 21, 2022
2braithe:

But word of mouth accusations are not easy to investigate without proof.They just decided to believe that lady because she is a female (pretty sexist).
He can't sue anybody.That's how their law works.If he doesn't like their laws,he can leave their country.

There is a reason why a man is usually advised to have cctv in his house if his marriage is failing.If your wife accuses you of hitting her,you need to prove her wrong.If not, you going to jail bro.

You are right... and this is why I said Africans are more civilised than the British Island savages.....
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by BigBashiru: 12:43am On Mar 21, 2022
xenten:

even in the UK, the lady may never get a job in a law firm again unless a firm established and run by women. she is brave by reporting the case. only that she risked her career.

When I worked abroad.... I nor dey gree greet woman for work b4 she talk say I dey harass am.....
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by baby124: 12:55am On Mar 21, 2022
2braithe:

If the accusation is false, he can sue. He’s a lawyer and he knows what to do. That guy is guilty! Trust me on this. If they reveal the evidence they used to fine him, he will be finished in that country. They settled for a fine which is lenient for a professional. Lawyers will die first before being stained with such blemish if it was not true or they did not have evidence against him. Believe this!
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by harmony75: 3:35am On Mar 21, 2022
Caught in the act, you claimed you're married then.. Why making such a stupid remarks on your daughter's age mate?
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by Thazard(m): 6:29am On Mar 21, 2022
wallay77:
Nawa oo...oyinbo self....to admire what u see na crime...

Lolcheesy
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by holatin(m): 7:36am On Mar 21, 2022
Wittyduchess:
And I have been sexually harassed by a powerful elite and lost my job .

So I could careless.
you could care less ? only a bitter depressed soul say such. I hope you show same reaction when your son or brother is falsely accused. you care less ? what a word SMH
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by alphaNomega: 8:29am On Mar 21, 2022
sleek82:
but in this said case, is there an evidence of the guy saying all that? It was just he said, she said

TheGoodJoe:

Lies. Which evidence. The lady even said herself that she did not think anyone will believe her. Yet you are changing story.

Oya na, I authorize you to change the decision since you are not happy with it.
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by girlygirlyMain: 8:41am On Mar 21, 2022
What has religion got to do with my reply?
You think it is until he rapes her it becomes immortality? You need URGENT help and rehabilitation...

You thoughts become your words
Your words become your action

Before any immortality or crime is committed it is first thought of in the mind.

Watch your thoughts carefully before coming to nairaland to spew rubbish.
Have a lovely day �

batb:

See, you be mumu for religion, this has nothing to do with ' sexual immorality' It's your type that pray for patients instead of doing your Job. And again, it's your type that get into trouble in UK because of your world view through religion which has nothing to do with anything!
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by Nukilia: 9:10am On Mar 21, 2022
dalass:

Nigerian men must receive sense one way or the other. grin

He thinks his ogling her the way he used to do here in Nigeria is the same way he can do to a UK masters degree holder in Law o shocked

He has a mental problem!
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:01am On Mar 21, 2022
baby124:

If the accusation is false, he can sue. He’s a lawyer and he knows what to do. That guy is guilty! Trust me on this. If they reveal the evidence they used to fine him, he will be finished in that country. They settled for a fine which is lenient for a professional. Lawyers will die first before being stained with such blemish if it was not true or they did not have evidence against him. Believe this!

If, if, if

There is no evidence.

He said no evidence. The woman said she was scared people will not believe her. No evidence.

Saying he should sue is like Saying a lawyer will sue a court. Lol.

You are just running assumptions and no one can trust you on this because you have zero knowledge of it.
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by 2braithe: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2022
baby124:

I don't know if this lawyer is guilty or not.

If the accusation is false, he has to prove it is false.If he can't then, it is assumed to be true.
All it takes for a woman to get you in trouble is to accuse you and you can't prove her wrong.

Remember the post I showed you on quora was written by an American and you're not.ALL posters agreed that American Family and Criminal Laws are gender biased.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki / Forte Oil Plc Recruitment / MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.