Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview (42030 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Hired And Fired Last Week / My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday / What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
sleek82:
These statements only confirms you are just in favor of the girl not because you weighed any evidence or statements presented here. How can you say foreign women don't lie or are not malicious?
What about the one that accused Neymar of raping her when infact she was the one that made the whole thing up (thanks to the video evidence that surfaced)

What of the woman who slept with Ronaldo, called a cab and was telling the cab driver how much she liked Ronaldo's body, only to later accuse CR7 of rape.

If not the cab driver recognized her and exposed the details she told him, everyone will be blaming Ronaldo.

3 Likes

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by BigBashiru: 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
luminouz:

Lol....I hope you never experience what it means to be framed by a woman. You think it's by her young age or word of mouth? Many men are languishing in prison because of that mistake. Because they thought women don't have a REASON to lie against them and men like you believe these women. Ronaldo and Neymar were accused too and guess what... Those women lied and if not for the evidence these men had, they would be in prison right now.

You talk of evidence? What evidence except word of mouth? If only a record of the interview was made, it would have been way more believable. Without that, it's just the word of the woman versus the man. And we all know who wins in that regard

You are right.... I've learned actually and adjusted my beliefs....

1 Like

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by Fantasticcc: 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

This attitude is common among the ipobians, even for my area all those guy that keep sleeping with their sales girl......

Any woman that works with ipobians, must be sexually harassed, from sales girl, to secretary...na wetin I dey see all time.

Most ipobians always end up marry their sales girl or sales rep....
Says a thing from a rapist region
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by yongg: 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:

this is the kicker i guess. a first class grad with a masters to boot. She has no need to make up stories.

Don't think so. The capacity for great evil exist in very intelligent ones, or good guys too. Once they turn or fancy doing a bad thing just for the sake of it, because they can, or because they get joy from flexing their intellect, etc etc... The list is endless. And sometimes when they do, it's so well executed there's hardly any suspicion.

You know how some very rich people find that they have capacity to finance a very wild vacation? Kinda like the same possiblity... One can never be too sure.

1 Like

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by GloriousGbola: 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

45k pounds by exploiting the system. With her level of understanding of the system,it puts her in the best position to play the cards against the Nigerian lawyer.

Why would a first class grad need to do that?
She will have plenty of job offers
If she was looking for a settlement she would have straight up black mailed him.

The SDT fined Nwosu £20,000 for his conduct and ordered him to pay £23,550 costs.

You are grasping at straws here.

Every foreigner who gets caught misbehaving tries to pull the oppression card. Those pakis busted in the child grooming ring did the same.

'I felt like my attire was appropriate for the interview,' she said. 'But Mr Nwosu told me he hated trousers and that he expected me to wear a skirt the next day.'

This is straight up Nigerian law. Females cannot wear trousers. Dude is transplanting naija to uk

https://dcksolicitors.co.uk/
https://dcksolicitors.co.uk/our-firm/solicitors/victor-nwosu/

Victor has been 404ed from DCK
This means they did their own internal investigation.
And this goes back to 2018. 3 years ago.

This must have been thoroughly investigated.

Sorry, This is on Victor and his naija prick
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by GloriousGbola: 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
yongg:

Don't think so. The capacity for great evil exist in very intelligent ones, or good guys too. Once they turn or fancy doing a bad thing just for the sake of it, because they can, or because they get joy from flexing their intellect, etc etc... The list is endless. And sometimes when they do, it's so well executed there's hardly any suspicion.

You know how some very rich people find that they have capacity to finance a very wild vacation? Kinda like the same possiblity... One can never be too sure.

There is no excuse the Nigerian male will not make for his compatriot. grin
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:

If she was looking for a settlement she would have straight up black mailed him.

Every foreigner who gets caught misbehaving tries to pull the oppression card. Those pakis busted in the child grooming ring did the same.

This is straight up Nigerian law. Females cannot wear trousers. Dude is transplanting naija to uk

You are just going through things already known. The man said he did not and they said she did. What investigation did they go through, scan her brain? The fact is simple. She made a claim and he denied it. Simple.

Nwosu, who denied all the allegations, said he was happily married and called the case ‘female activism gone wrong’.

He added: “She has the power, that’s why I am here [because] she’s applied overt activism [and] I am the victim.

“She’s embarrassed me and brought me here, she has the power.”

He said it would be ‘rude’ for the tribunal to believe the woman over him, ‘a solicitor of the Supreme Court’.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Did you ask why would a Supreme Court Solicitor who knows the ins and outs of the law do that? No you didn't because he is a man. Simple.
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by wallrichy: 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Do you know that the lady was offered the job but she rejected it based on her experienced during the interview. In Nigeria where there are millions waiting and begging u to even sleep with them if it's just for one day. Nobody in Nigeria will reject such a job. Meanwhile, I think the solicitors company's name says it all....DCK group of solicitors......DICK and DCK .....what do you expect? Some Nigerian carry Nigeria everywhere they go to .....those shameful habits such as corruption, immoral acts, back bitting, envy etc.....

ValCon888:
If he was in Nigeria, many law firms will blacklist that girl from practicing.

He will use his power to subvert justice and she won't even have the courage to report.

Many women secretly suffer sexual abuse because of lack of employment.
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by yongg: 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
wallrichy:
Do you know that the lady was offered the job but she rejected it based on her experienced during the interview. In Nigeria where there are millions waiting and begging u to even sleep with them if it's just for one day. Nobody in Nigeria will reject such a job. Meanwhile, I think the solicitors company's name says it all....DCK group of solicitors......DICK and DCK .....what do you expect? Some Nigerian carry Nigeria everywhere they go to .....those shameful habits such as corruption, immoral acts, back bitting, envy etc.....

Nice perspective.

Lols at the name grin
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by snoopz: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
Baba don loose guard, lady don cash out from smartness
Case solved grin
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by yongg: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:

There is no excuse the Nigerian male will not make for his compatriot. grin

Lols grin

It's not a Nigerian centric thing na.
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by Fantasticcc: 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
BigBashiru:

What motive does a 22 yo have to arbitrarily report a lawyer after an interview where there is evidence they didn't know themselves before??
The money and to join the movement of bringing men down ..metoo

1 Like

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by GloriousGbola: 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Did you ask why would a Supreme Court Solicitor who knows the ins and outs of the law do that? No you didn't because he is a man. Simple.

Because he is a man from a nation where female sexual harassment is a given.

This mans contemporaries in Nigeria do this and more every single day without any consequences.

It would be nice to get Mr nwosus employment and education history

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring

Brits are very careful about prosecuting foreigners because of accusations of racism etc.

The fact that his law firm let him go should tell you everything you need to know.
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
'HE WAS LOVELY' Cristiano Ronaldo’s London rape accuser was ‘happy and excited’ after sex with superstar, says limo driver

A FORMER chauffeur says the British woman who accused Ronaldo of rape in 2005 told him she was “happy and excited” after having sex with the star.

Police who probed the alleged attack dropped the case after Vince Humphrey gave a statement.

Vince told how the woman had shown no sign of distress and boasted to him about the Portuguese forward’s “incredible body”.

He said: “The woman who made that claim was giggling and happy and excited after leaving his hotel room.

“She said he was lovely.

“She was so excited she even told me what she’d call her future children with Ronaldo.

“A few days later I heard that she had told police Ronaldo raped her. I was in shock and bewildered.”

Ronaldo was quizzed by detectives for nine hours. The CPS later dropped the case.

Vince had picked up the woman his silver Mercedes E-Class from the five-star Sanderson Hotel in Marylebone, central London, in October 2005.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/7434821/cristiano-ronaldo-sex-star-driver/

God save us from Karishika.
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
Send him back to us.

That's how we roll here. Sex for grade, sex for job, sex for promotion, sex for retirement benefits.

We might be under a curse
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Because he is a man from a nation where female sexual harassment is a given.

This mans contemporaries in Nigeria do this and more every single day without any consequences.

It would be nice to get Mr nwosus employment and education history

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring

Brits are very careful about prosecuting foreigners because of accusations of racism etc.

The fact that his law firm let him go should tell you everything you need to know.

LOL.

Just say because he is a man.

Finito.
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by GloriousGbola: 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
yongg:

Lols grin

It's not a Nigerian centric thing na.

Oh yes it is. Naija Males are defending baba ijesha, a man caught on camera molesting a minor. There was a convicted child rapist in the US who somehow was posting on NL. They were defending him to. Go through this forum. Or just talk around

Your average naija male will victim shame and blame any sex abuse victim.
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by yongg: 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
snoopz:
Baba don loose guard, lady don cash out from smartness
Case solved grin

Funny thing is he confirmed what's known already even as a solicitor, lawyer... That "she had the power"

Basically handed the lady possibly free balls to fry, lols
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by bepositive11: 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
It's true that there can be misunderstandings, but in this context, he was no doubt disrespectful. His comments were clearly suggestive -- it's inappropriate for a job interview

What does beautiful, boyfriend, and skirts have to do with a lawyer interview? That guy is clearly a pervert and probably sees women only as sex objects

Nwosu informed her that “I only employ beautiful women” and asked whether she had a boyfriend

“He said I was very, very beautiful. He told me that I have to wear skirts when I come into work, he doesn’t like it when women wear trousers,”

She even said it herself that she felt violated

I felt so violated as he was in a position of power as I was in an interview… I went home and cried

yongg:

I have come to find out that sometimes intended compliment can be perceived as false positive disrespectful or perceived as harrasment.

I mean it can be subjective.

Sometimes, it could be due to the medium of communication. For example, when chatting depending on how conversations go, and since there is no tone... Intended compliment can be lost in translation.

At other times, it's contextual. And the context can be colored by intonation, culture, they could be more. (Lawyers can insert here which the law recognizes cos that's the koko).

One time, an officer helping to renew a client's papers got stuff done so fast and requested collection of the finished product, the client on the other side "exclaimed", "Are you crazy?" People who heard the reply paused... The Nigerian in them was clashing with the words but the intonation of the words were not intended to insult/demean.

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by GloriousGbola: 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
Viltron:
Send him back to us.

That's how we roll here. Sex for grade, sex for job, sex for promotion, sex for retirement benefits.

We might be under a curse

You know how we do na.
Fine girl leave all these small boys

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by yongg: 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Oh yes it is. Naija Males are defending baba ijesha, a man caught on camera molesting a minor. There was a convicted child rapist in the US who somehow was posting on NL. They were defending him to. Go through this forum. Or just talk around

Your average naija male will victim shame and blame any sex abuse victim.

It can't be all Nigerian males... Besides, I think the Ijesha story features more concrete evidence(s) than details made available according to the post about this case though.
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by GloriousGbola: 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

LOL.

Just say because he is a man.

Finito.

https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/mmm-i-like-what-i-see-law-firm-owner-fined-over-sexual-comments-to-interviewee/5111869.article

Read this. This is a law journal

Lady was even sending sos sms to her friends
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by yongg: 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
bepositive11:
It's true that there can be misunderstandings, but in this context, he was no doubt disrespectful. His comments were clearly suggestive -- it's inappropriate for a job interview

What does beautiful, boyfriend, and skirts have to do with a lawyer interview? That guy is clearly a pervert and probably sees women only as sex objects

Nwosu informed her that “I only employ beautiful women” and asked whether she had a boyfriend

“He said I was very, very beautiful. He told me that I have to wear skirts when I come into work, he doesn’t like it when women wear trousers,”

She even said it herself that she felt violated

I felt so violated as he was in a position of power as I was in an interview… I went home and cried

Yes, as a lawyer of that Calibre he should have truly known better than to hand over his 'balls for possibly guaranteed frying'

1 Like

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by BigBashiru: 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
Fantasticcc:
The money and to join the movement of bringing men down ..metoo

The lawyer was fined.... or did any of the moni go to the girl??
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Which motive? The Lawyer already said he is happily married. The only thing we have is her testimony against his. Even the lady said she did not expect people to believe her.

The only motive is that he is a man and she is a woman.
A Nigerian man claims to be happily married so for that reason he is not capable of saying such? grin grin grin grin cheesy.

Na married Nigerian men dey thirsty and cheat pass grin grin grin cheesy

Lord come and see the humans you sent to earth o. Comedy. grin grin grin grin

A number of nairalanders were the ones crying and wailing the other day about how women in tech are given a pass by their fellow males . You and I know that Nigerian men are predatory in the corporate world . And they get away with it because they put systems in place to corner their victims into submission.

While I want to believe that it could be what you claim it is , however judging by the behavioral pattern of Nigerian men ,I will not put it past him.

Nigerian men do worse here and still get way with it.

1 Like

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by yongg: 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:

https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/mmm-i-like-what-i-see-law-firm-owner-fined-over-sexual-comments-to-interviewee/5111869.article

Read this. This is a law journal

Lady was even sending sos sms to her friends

Just read this.

I would agree with the conclusion of the panel as it was truly a 'departure' based how how it was worded and if what happened in paragraph 2 was established.

If that was what indeed took place (because Nwosu's rep was pointing them to the direction of the CV in denial) I think the conclusion of the report would make more sense, unlike how it was word by Op's post here.

Else, he should have been asked to pay the equivalent of a CCTV system for his interview sessions, lols grin.

Words like "repeatedly " during an interview? And the time she turned around?
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by iamdapsyj(m): 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
wallay77:
Nawa oo...oyinbo self....to admire what u see na crime...

Why you do like this now!! It would have been better to just read comments and move on than to spew this ........
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by TheAuthodox(m): 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
mumu man still carry him SIMPson go UK.....Nigeria have the most numbers of SIMPS...you see them everywhere you go...Old men self...nawa....

1 Like

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by Sagefromtheeast: 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
LadySarah:
It is normal in Nigeria.
One called me on WhatsApp video and told me the same and that my boobs had become fuller.

Go to his fb page,only family goals and Church stuff but 'otu awu n'ezi'

Did he force you to pick his call?
Bloody hypocrite
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by bepositive11: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
yongg:

Yes, as a lawyer of that Calibre he should have truly known better than to hand over his 'balls for possibly guaranteed frying'

Exactly
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by InoGetJoy: 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
Gentledizzle:
I believe this real blackmail.
Do you know that if a handsome British man said this same thing to that lady, she'll just blush?
This life shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki / Forte Oil Plc Recruitment / MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.