Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,731 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Stop Tribal Discrimination In Igbo Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Tribal Discrimination In Igbo Land (883 Views)

Labour Party Alleges Discrimination In Anambra / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi / Bill To Eradicate Age-induced Discrimination In Employment Passes Second Reading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Tribal Discrimination In Igbo Land by Oluwatobike: 1:01am On Mar 20, 2022
Why so much hatred among the Igbos, while we claim to be a united Entity. This is 21st century people should not be judged by where they came from, background, color of their skin, amount of wealth acquired, level of education or development etc. People should be judged base on what they can offer to the society, whether you are from Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo state etc.

We are one family called IGBO NATION. We can never achieve any meaningful development with a divided house. Parents should encourage intra Marriages within IGBO tribes, Government in various Igbo states should enact a law encourage any IGBO indigen to work in civil service of any state of his/her choice without any discrimination.
Bilateral trade among Igbo states should be encouraged. Sporting activities among Igbo states should be encouraged by the government of our land. Religious leaders should wake up to their responsibility. All these if put together will promote enthic integration and acceptance among Igbo race.

My reason of saying this is because I was discriminate by Anambra state government twice for a job opportunity I qualified for during Ex governor Willie Obiano regime. I was told on the two occasions that the job will not be giving to me because am from Abia state and not Anambra. That Abia state government sack all Anamberians from civil service, hence, I won't get the job because of that. I was traumatized, pained and angry for loosing two opportunity state and federal (under state) work. Up till now I have nothing meaningful doing with my life. Am considering entering the street if you understand what I mean. Enough of all this tribal discrimination.
Re: Stop Tribal Discrimination In Igbo Land by TarOrfeeek: 1:08am On Mar 20, 2022
Alright

Oluwatobi. grin

5 Likes

Re: Stop Tribal Discrimination In Igbo Land by Mickykarim: 1:12am On Mar 20, 2022
Interestingly unimaginable that Biafra people will still discriminate amongst themselves and turn around to blame others for their woes.

THIS REVELATION BEATS ME.

1 Like

Re: Stop Tribal Discrimination In Igbo Land by Suspect1: 1:49am On Mar 20, 2022
Mickykarim:
Interestingly unimaginable that Biafra people will still discriminate amongst themselves and turn around to blame others for their woes.

THIS REVELATION BEATS ME.
noise!

6 Likes

Re: Stop Tribal Discrimination In Igbo Land by Antivirus92(m): 2:04am On Mar 20, 2022
Oluwatobi?? issorite!

7 Likes

Re: Stop Tribal Discrimination In Igbo Land by Oluwatobike: 2:17am On Mar 20, 2022
Antivirus92:
Oluwatobi??
issorite!

No! Is annoying. I missed NDLEA job which happen to be under the state government because of tribal discrimination. I was pained and nearly commit suicide for my dream job.
Re: Stop Tribal Discrimination In Igbo Land by Ecos(m): 2:18am On Mar 20, 2022
Senseless post!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Tribal Discrimination In Igbo Land by Oluwatobike: 2:21am On Mar 20, 2022
TarOrfeeek:
Alright

Oluwatobi. grin

I am voicing out because what happened two years ago is about to happen again on ccsoludo regime. A friend even advice me to go and get any local government certificate of Origin in Anambra state to avoid another sorry. I am not happy to be honest. I am jobless doing nothing and wasting my wealth of experiences.
Re: Stop Tribal Discrimination In Igbo Land by Oluwatobike: 2:22am On Mar 20, 2022
Ecos:
Senseless post!!

Senseless because you are not wearing the shoe.

1 Like

Re: Stop Tribal Discrimination In Igbo Land by Ecos(m): 2:30am On Mar 20, 2022
Oluwatobike:

Senseless because you are not wearing the shoe. May what you long for never get to you. Iseee!
May what u long and dream for in life never get to u and ur useless generation. U and ur generation will die poor and wretched!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Tribal Discrimination In Igbo Land by Oluwatobike: 2:34am On Mar 20, 2022
Ecos:
May what u long and dream for in life never get to u and ur useless generation. U and ur generation will die poor and wretched!

I reject it and send it back to you. Iseee!

1 Like

Re: Stop Tribal Discrimination In Igbo Land by foryourmindlol: 2:43am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
Oluwatobike:
Why so much hatred among the Igbos, while we claim to be a united Entity. This is 21st century people should not be judged by where they came from, background, color of their skin, amount of wealth acquired, level of education or development etc. People should be judged base on what they can offer to the society, whether you are from Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo state etc.

We are one family called IGBO NATION. We can never achieve any meaningful development with a divided house. Parents should encourage intra Marriages within IGBO tribes, Government in various Igbo states should enact a law encourage any IGBO indigen to work in civil service of any state of his/her choice without any discrimination.
Bilateral trade among Igbo states should be encouraged. Sporting activities among Igbo states should be encouraged by the government of our land. Religious leaders should wake up to their responsibility. All these if put together will promote enthic integration and acceptance among Igbo race.

My reason of saying this is because I was discriminate by Anambra state government twice for a job opportunity I qualified for during Ex governor Willie Obiano regime. I was told on the two occasions that the job will not be giving to me because am from Abia state and not Anambra. That Abia state government sack all Anamberians from civil service, hence, I won't get the job because of that. I was traumatized, pained and angry for loosing two opportunity state and federal (under state) work. Up till now I have nothing meaningful doing with my life. Am considering entering the street if you understand what I mean. Enough of all this tribal discrimination.
[/s]
Afonja yeluba moozlem bandit is suffering from hallucinations caused by Buhari hardship. We no warn you? You said Bullhari will handle insecurity, Osunbande will handle economy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Stop Tribal Discrimination In Igbo Land by FlatSkull: 2:51am On Mar 20, 2022
foryourmindlol:
[s][/s]
Afonja yeluba moozlem bandit is suffering from hallucinations caused by Buhari hardship. We no warn you? You said Bullhari will handle insecurity, Osunbande will handle economy cheesy
Our lord nd savior kownu is living like bushmeat because of simple Afonja and fulani. honestly we yeegbos hv always been slave to other tribes. Am ashamed to be an igbo man. before u insult me,,am a high ranking member of Ipob online republic

Re: Stop Tribal Discrimination In Igbo Land by eagleu: 2:56am On Mar 20, 2022
foryourmindlol:
[s][/s]

Thank you!
Re: Stop Tribal Discrimination In Igbo Land by Ecos(m): 3:08am On Mar 20, 2022
Oluwatobike:

I reject it and send it back to you. Iseee!
You called for and its ur potion. Anu ohia

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Tribal Discrimination In Igbo Land by foryourmindlol: 3:21am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
FlatSkull:

Our lord nd savior kownu is living like bushmeat because of simple Afonja and fulani. honestly we yeegbos hv always been slave to other tribes. Am ashamed to be an igbo man. before u insult me,,am a high ranking member of Ipob online republic
[/s]
Yeluba moozlem, I wonder the kind of frustration that will drive you to change your identity to another tribe (the great Igbo tribe) while leaving your original dirty slimy Ewedu-guzzling bastard yeluba Afonja tribe behind cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Stop Tribal Discrimination In Igbo Land by Rollsnjaguar(m): 4:03am On Mar 20, 2022
Oluwatobike:

You created this account just this week only to post about Anambra grin
Try again
Re: Stop Tribal Discrimination In Igbo Land by alanto: 7:44am On Mar 20, 2022
This igbo guy using Yoruba name to attack his kinsmen. Why una life be like this?
Why can't you be bold like udele?
Re: Stop Tribal Discrimination In Igbo Land by FlatSkull: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
foryourmindlol:
[s][/s]
Yeluba moozlem, I wonder the kind of frustration that will drive you to change your identity to another tribe (the great Igbo tribe) while leaving your original dirty slimy Ewedu-guzzling bastard yeluba Afonja tribe behind cheesy
hw dare u label me afonja. My name na chigozie from Anambra Ipob. I hv donate my yeegbo brain to kownu

(1) (Reply)

12 Itemized Outcomes Toward 2023. This Is A Forecast! / Anointing Oil Refused To Flow / Fed House Of Reps From Benue State, Kpam Sokpo Defect To Labour Party From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.