Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George (22802 Views)

2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg / Ugwuanyi Directs All Chairmen, Deputies, Others To Rellocate To LGAs, Wards / June 12: ‘don’t Declare MKO Abiola President’ – Bode George Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Badonasty(m): 7:39am On Mar 20, 2022
Lol….Heaven will be better…yeye man

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by rickyrex(m): 7:40am On Mar 20, 2022
You will not relocate to Ghana cause he will not. We can't allow people who have been promising heaven on health for many years to come decieve us again. Check out nah the same people line up for presidency
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:41am On Mar 20, 2022
temptnow:
Tinubu can't even be minister talkless of President.
Northerners know how criminal minded he is.

We're talking about someone who steal more than Atiku times 10.
typical ipob comment

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by smartemperor042: 7:41am On Mar 20, 2022
My only problem with Tinubu is his age. He's no longer strong for the job. I don't know why he's so desperate!

We have more competent and capable hands for this position.

I'm not here to rant with anybody. I'm only tired of suffering in Nigeria.

I don't care from which region the next President is coming from. All i wish for is a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by blackboy2star(m): 7:42am On Mar 20, 2022
Oga, we don't need this your relocation info. You can move to Ukraine if you like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 20, 2022
No yeruba old fools Will become president this time...
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:43am On Mar 20, 2022
Bode George is running mad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by joe54: 7:43am On Mar 20, 2022
Smart man you already know he won't win
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by adioolayi(m): 7:43am On Mar 20, 2022
You keep ranting...

But the sincere truth is, in as much as I don't support Tinubu..

..He is the most serious candidate as of now..and a leading one at that.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by hibeebeeking: 7:43am On Mar 20, 2022
70 years old man.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Vello(m): 7:44am On Mar 20, 2022
Some people are not destined to die at home.

Bon voyage in advance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 20, 2022
grin Na todaaaayyyyyy grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by boladale123: 7:45am On Mar 20, 2022
Nigerian youths are made to suffer till eternity.
A Sunday Igboho was arrested because of the poor masses,a well to do Omoyele is nailed with sanctions from Courts ,Wole soyinka can not air his views again,Obasanjo is now a bad person, Ibrahim babangida says let's allow a Young and vibrant person,an army general like bode is warning us everyday from the this bigger Evil called the same Jagaban that brought Buhari.
Unfortunately, the people that made of the larger percentage of Nigeria are adamant on bringing their Nemesis.
A yoruba proverb says ,a child is allowed to have leprosy if only he could habit the forest.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by ndidibabe(f): 7:46am On Mar 20, 2022
temptnow:
Tinubu can't even be minister talkless of President.
Northerners know how criminal minded he is.

We're talking about someone who steal more than Atiku times 10.
The way it is presently, Tinubu has no opponent. Like it or not, he is our next president.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Chukwudi4naija(m): 7:46am On Mar 20, 2022
Sir, you have spoken well. Unfortunately, Nigerians are not good students of history, because their brain cell is dead to reason beyond their pockets, tribes and religions.

If your rationalisation that exposed the evil inclination of a particular character is not issue of concern to a section of the populace, then the progress of this contraption can only be imagined.

Apart from glaringly questionable character, health which most likely declines with age is a very potent factor that affect performance in any given function. Here, we are talking about the welfare of more than 200 million Nigerians and some mentally detailed begots do not reason in that direction. So shameful!!!

My happiness is that hunger knows no tribe or religion. When another bad choice is made again, we will all suffer the implications together, the way the rich are not left out in the present quagmire.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by ABIBLESS: 7:46am On Mar 20, 2022
Insecurity:
2023: Tinubu’s wife will become Senate President, son Lagos gov if he succeeds Buhari – Bode George

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/20/2023-tinubus-wife-will-become-senate-president-son-lagos-gov-if-he-succeeds-buhari-bode-george/

Same Olabode that cannot win his polling boot.
Olabode was not happy with Tinubu since didn't allow his party PDP win election in Lagos state.
We all recall that Olabode went to jail due to corruption. JONATHAN pardon him with presidential power.
What did you expect from him to say.
We also recalled that Olabode said if Buhari become president, he will relocate. He is still repeating same thing.
Same on Olabide George

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Nepedu: 7:47am On Mar 20, 2022
Better for u sir
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Elidrisy20: 7:47am On Mar 20, 2022
If you like relocate to Congo with your gaybril son

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 20, 2022
Dsalvo:
I am sure Bode George cannot function daily if he has not attacked Tinubu.

A PDP chieftain never interested in naming his own Party candidate yet completely obsessed with Tinubu. If I did not know better I would conclude George is IPOBian from Abia.

Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Flexherbal(m): 7:48am On Mar 20, 2022
Problem
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Allisgud: 7:48am On Mar 20, 2022
mymadam:
Sour grapes + extreme jealousy... IMHO undecided
oga u better reason and check the message very well
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by moyosore32: 7:49am On Mar 20, 2022
Chief olabode George with all due respect u be mugun and whatever rubbish u spit no concern me

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by West2019(m): 7:49am On Mar 20, 2022
is telling you people the truth, and some idiot are here insulting him , senseless Nigeria
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 20, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Is this man related to ndi meth?
He behaves/talks like them recently
You Diagnosed him well grin grin grin

Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by treatise: 7:52am On Mar 20, 2022
Whole Soyinka said similar thing.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by alanto: 7:53am On Mar 20, 2022
Na this kind of man they give Yoruba bad name.
Oya Oga Bode who you wan make e become president? Remember Osinbanjo na still Tinubu boy

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Abdotcom(m): 7:54am On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So much for mouth odour Tinubu.

If his brother can reject him like this, who's Vanessa not to reject him too.
has he bleep you before?
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Christistruth00: 7:55am On Mar 20, 2022
cool
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Allisgud: 7:55am On Mar 20, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
This Bode George has been obsessed with BAT since God knows when.
And not even once has Tinubu mentioned his name ever.
May God not give us adversories that will ignore us like that.
make him loose 2023 na there u go dey see reply,u no know say tinubu feel say him pass am for everything that's why him no dey reply am
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by blackpanda: 7:55am On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So much for mouth odour Tinubu.

If his brother can reject him like this, who's Vanessa not to reject him too.

Wow so u guys are going to be wailing for 16yrs straight grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by rolams(m): 7:55am On Mar 20, 2022
This old man will not find somewhere to sit. Every time, sho sho sho. Na so him talk say he will go on exile if Buhari win that time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ICPC Probe: ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants Rush To Sell Houses / APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention / Nigerian Air Force Frustrates Boko Haram Attempt At Regrouping In Sambisa. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.