Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George (22754 Views)

2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg / Ugwuanyi Directs All Chairmen, Deputies, Others To Rellocate To LGAs, Wards / June 12: ‘don’t Declare MKO Abiola President’ – Bode George Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by West2019(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2022
softwareman:

Which truth?
From an infantile,bitter,defeated,senseless,useless ex convict old fool. Agba iya, agba oshi Bode tewonde George!
bro your blood the hot oooooo take it easy
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Simplelion: 11:06am On Mar 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. "Ordinary 200k" ba? When was the last time you even had a 5k meal or treated yourself to decent clothing different to the 500 Naira okrika wear you buy at your village market?

Mumu.

vagabond!! maybe you think I'm on nairaland to look for work or stipend like your begging generation.

son of a bastard
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Juanmike(m): 11:17am On Mar 20, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Is this man related to ndi meth?
He behaves/talks like them recently
He is related to the fallen demon.
One that feeds on human flesh and drinks blood with their flesh.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 20, 2022
Simplelion:

vagabond!! maybe you think I'm on nairaland to look for work or stipend like your begging generation.

son of a bastard

Bro you don chop this morning? Shebi you know sey a hungry man is an angry man. Drop your account let me send you something for Sharwama or sausage and egg 'Aboki indomie'. cool
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by temptnow: 11:24am On Mar 20, 2022
ndidibabe:
The way it is presently, Tinubu has no opponent. Like it or not, he is our next president.

In the history of Nigerian Presidency, the ones that start making noise are usually not the chosen one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Simplelion: 11:24am On Mar 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

Bro you don chop this morning? Shebi you know sey a hungry man is an angry man. Drop your account let me send you something for Sharwama or sausage and egg 'Aboki indomie'. cool

lolzzz..... effect of faceless forum, no wonder you've been typing nonsense since, after eating aboki indomie you come nairaland and assume everybody na ya father mate abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by buckeyemedia: 11:34am On Mar 20, 2022
temptnow:

In the history of Nigerian Presidency, the ones that start making noise are usually not the chosen one.
A very wise observation, only oblivious mumus believe Tinubu has a chance.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Tareq1105: 11:34am On Mar 20, 2022
Ojemedad:
This man don start again o

His hatred for Tinubu has no end. Everyday Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu wetin. Do your own thing and leave Tinubu to do his.

Bode George is not talking about Saints Atikulooooter, Tambuwal, Wike, and Bala. Everything is Tinubu Tinubu and Tinubu. He's not marketing PDP and its program. Tinubu must not get there is the agenda.

God will choose for us but certainly not Bode George.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by buckeyemedia: 11:36am On Mar 20, 2022
Simplelion:

lolzzz..... effect of faceless forum, no wonder you've been typing nonsense since, after eating aboki indomie you come nairaland and assume everybody na ya father mate abi
Make I drop Company azar, make DSalvo credit am if em get liver?
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 20, 2022
Simplelion:

So you're too big for aboki indomie ba? Dangote dey follow me chop am sef.

Bruv, get extra sausage with extra veg and onions. Come and thank me later. cool
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by ufotunang: 11:38am On Mar 20, 2022
Not only you ...many of us will Japa from this country if tinubu becomes president because the situation of nigeria will be more harder than the hardship nigerians are facing in Buhari administration
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 20, 2022
buckeyemedia:

No wahala. I will send you 5k. As long as you promise to spend it on some decent food and not mkpurumiri then no problem. cool
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by buckeyemedia: 11:39am On Mar 20, 2022
Tareq1105:

His hatred for Tinubu has no end. Everyday Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu wetin. Do your own thing and leave Tinubu to do his.

Bode George is not talking about Saints Atikulooooter, Tambuwal, Wike, and Bala. Everything is Tinubu Tinubu and Tinubu. He's not marketing PDP and its program. Tinubu must not get there is the agenda.

God will choose for us but certainly not Bode George.
Only if you know the way Bola Ahmed Tinubu & his Ali Babas robbed Lagos State, strangers like you can’t comprehend, so I don’t blame you for your ignorance.

Let the Omo Ekos express their anger.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by buckeyemedia: 11:42am On Mar 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

No wahala. I will send you 5k. As long as you promise to spend it on some decent food and not mkpurumiri then no problem. cool
Actually I Just credited your kind of person money the other day, he was begging in the politics section that he was a student & hadn’t eaten all day, we must have sympathy on our fellow man, especially one that is complaining of hunger, the scripture says ask, & you shall receive.

I don’t blame you dsalvo, the ones like you the brag the most, are always the ones that have nothing.

Post your email, I will send ya domiciliary $$$ account details for the credit. Thank You in advance.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Minime10(f): 11:45am On Mar 20, 2022
Insecurity:
2023: Tinubu’s wife will become Senate President, son Lagos gov if he succeeds Buhari – Bode George

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/20/2023-tinubus-wife-will-become-senate-president-son-lagos-gov-if-he-succeeds-buhari-bode-george/

Chief don't even give yourselves sleepless night over nothing. Be worried more about the urchins who may likely gonna loose their source of livelihood because Mr.BAT can only be President of Burdillon Town Union of Bullion Van Runners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by basseeafricana: 11:45am On Mar 20, 2022
Insecurity:
2023: Tinubu’s wife will become Senate President, son Lagos gov if he succeeds Buhari – Bode George

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/20/2023-tinubus-wife-will-become-senate-president-son-lagos-gov-if-he-succeeds-buhari-bode-george/

Why u no relocate to sambisa forest. Useless old pig. U should have left Nigeria now. If it is not Tinubu, who in d PDP that is trustworthy? Pdp's stupidity brought this useless Apc
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by basseeafricana: 11:49am On Mar 20, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Only if you know the way Bola Ahmed Tinubu & his Ali Babas robbed Lagos State, strangers like you can’t comprehend, so I don’t blame you for your ignorance.

Let the Omo Ekos express their anger.
But u understand how he loots Lagos State. Who Bode Gorge was heading Port Authority. Did u forget how he looted Port? To the extent that he was jailed. Bode is a shameless man. He does not have a say.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Simplelion: 11:49am On Mar 20, 2022
buckeyemedia:

lolzzzzz.....dem no born him papa well make he try credit you 10k now make I see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by buckeyemedia: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2022
basseeafricana:

Why u no relocate to sambisa forest. Useless old pig. U should have left Nigeria now. If it is not Tinubu, who in d PDP that is trustworthy? Pdp's stupidity brought this useless Apc
Who the Gods want to destroy, they first make mad, sorry for Bola Tinubu it is quite obvious that he has lost his mind.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by buckeyemedia: 11:52am On Mar 20, 2022
Simplelion:

lolzzzzz.....dem no born him papa well make he try credit you 10k now make I see.
Na domiciliary I wan send am, Euro or Benjamin Franklin Acc, I am waiting for him to send email for me to forward azar details.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Simplelion: 11:52am On Mar 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

So you're too big for aboki indomie ba? Dangote dey follow me chop am sef.

Bruv, get extra sausage with extra veg and onions. Come and thank me later. cool

Mr stipend, is like you just collect latest one ABI huh? truly nairaland is now worst than 2go ooo, children left, right and center.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Simplelion: 11:55am On Mar 20, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Na domiciliary I wan send am, Euro or Benjamin Franklin Acc, I am waiting for him to send email for me to send azar details.

lolzz....you wan kill am be that, them no born na m well 10k make I no say that his money don too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by buckeyemedia: 11:58am On Mar 20, 2022
basseeafricana:

But u understand how he loots Lagos State. Who Bode Gorge was heading Port Authority. Did u forget how he looted Port? To the extent that he was jailed. Bode is a shameless man. He does not have a say.
Posterity will judge them, Mark my words, The greatest political wealth grabbing criminals in the history of Nigeria will be Obafemi Awolowo & Bola Tinubu.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Na domiciliary I wan send am, Euro or Benjamin Franklin Acc, I am waiting for him to send email for me to forward azar details.

Lol. Check out this refugee. Who dash you Euro or dollars account. Drop your naija account let me send you sharwama or Indomie money.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by buckeyemedia: 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
basseeafricana:

Bode George was Chairman of ports authority not managing director, he didn’t run the day to day activities.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
Simplelion:

lolzz....you wan kill am be that, them no born na m well 10k make I no say that his money don too much

All you fake niggas sef. Your brother dey hustle spare parts for Ladipo you dey ginger the dude instead of telling him to face his market.

The offer is still on. Drop your account let me send Sharwama money. I know acute hunger is your problem and the reason for for your loutish behaviour cool
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by buckeyemedia: 12:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

All you fake niggas sef. Your brother dey hustle spare parts for Ladipo you dey ginger the dude instead of telling him to face his market.

The offer is still on. Drop your account let me send Sharwama money. I know acute hunger is your problem and the reason for for your loutish behaviour cool
No be only Sharwama, nonsense Pharisee, keep that your piggy bank Naira to your lonesome.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by basseeafricana: 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Bode George was Chairman of ports authority not managing director, he didn’t run the day to day activities.
Why did they jail him for embezzlement? Are telling that MD can approve all spendings, especially, big capital projects without the involvement of the Chairman. Have u forgot that he was inducted and jailed?
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
Simplelion:

Mr stipend, is like you just collect latest one ABI huh? truly nairaland is now worst than 2go ooo, children left, right and center.

Not yet. I dey Bourdillon dey queue right now. Make I tell Jagaban you be our new recruit? Instant 50k for you be dat.

You can eat well and and visit that brothel near you for 'short time' action. You need it badly. Might be a bit rough but your broke azz can't afford premium pussy so manage am. cool cool
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
buckeyemedia:
No be only Sharwama, nonsense Pharisee, keep that your piggy bank Naira to your lonesome.

You no longer have account? Thought you were making mouth. Empty barrel.

Stop forming big boy. Join us and you can be eating aboki indomie daily with sardine and extra sausage cool
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by buckeyemedia: 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
basseeafricana:

Why did they jail him for embezzlement? Are telling that MD can approve all spendings, especially, big capital projects without the involvement of the Chairman. Have u forgot that he was inducted and jailed?
Are you asking me about Pa Bode George that pdp old mumu?, but Tinubu Ali Baba Himself, should be serving 75 years to life without parole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senate Approves Death Sentence For Kidnapping / Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Adamawa State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) / Hope Uzodinma Pushed For Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate - Lukman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.