Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George (22766 Views)

2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg / Ugwuanyi Directs All Chairmen, Deputies, Others To Rellocate To LGAs, Wards / June 12: ‘don’t Declare MKO Abiola President’ – Bode George Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by buckeyemedia: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

You no longer have account? Thought you were making mouth. Empty barrel.

Stop forming big boy. Join us and you can be eating aboki indomie daily with sardine and extra sausage cool
Keep your Naira & kobos, your mother needs it more than me. Handle your business homie, family comes first (La Familia) Thanks but no thanks.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Obyino: 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
Any mistake wey Nigerian make now nah till nxt 8yrs oooooo.....
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Keep your Naira & kobos, your mother needs it more than me. Handle your business, family comes first (La Familia) Thanks but no thanks.

Lol. Painment. Bro forget all the grammar. You want to eat this afternoon or not?
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Unrated900(m): 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Gh do not
Accommodate traitors like you
Old bird.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
Good riddance to the loud mouth old fool elewon (convict). No one is going to miss you.
BYE
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
ufotunang:
Not only you ...many of us will Japa from this country if tinubu becomes president because the situation of nigeria will be more harder than the hardship nigerians are facing in Buhari administration

Can I suggest Mali, Sudan or Afghanistan? Great Paradise destinations currently.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by 77up(m): 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
You better go and start preparing your hole in Ghana because, BAT will be president after Buhari, nothing any wailers dead or alive can do to stop that.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by 77up(m): 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
ufotunang:
Not only you ...many of us will Japa from this country if tinubu becomes president because the situation of nigeria will be more harder than the hardship nigerians are facing in Buhari administration
Better start the preparation early.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
Good riddance to the loud mouth old fool elewon (convict). No one is going to miss you.
BYE

The man is totally shameless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
77up:
Better start the preparation early.

Lol. Abi. Russia is looking for fighting recruits currently.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by alfsalami: 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
Better begin to go now !!
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Simplelion: 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

All you fake niggas sef. Your brother dey hustle spare parts for Ladipo you dey ginger the dude instead of telling him to face his market.

The offer is still on. Drop your account let me send Sharwama money. I know acute hunger is your problem and the reason for for your loutish behaviour cool

if dem born your mama well credit that guy 10k just 10k oooo!!!
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Simplelion: 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

Not yet. I dey Bourdillon dey queue right now. Make I tell Jagaban you be our new recruit? Instant 50k for you be dat.

You can eat well and and visit that brothel near you for 'short time' action. You need it badly. Might be a bit rough but your broke azz can't afford premium pussy so manage am. cool cool

all this one nah long talk, because I'm very sure that you can't be better than my gateman I can bet my left brokus on that one.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Simplelion: 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

My mama fit buy your entire mkpurumiri town talk less of her illustrious son.

In any case, did you not notice it is your cowardly brother who chickened out and failed to drop his account.

Drop yours na if dem born your own mama well. Will go to POS now and drop. I will then show the receipt here for Nairalanders to see. Empty mofo.

Real niggas do real things unlike you scammer 'developers' and empty barrel fraudsters

my account? lolzzz I didn't drop because, before I can notice you credit me the money must be at least 5000 USD of which I know that your sorry generation doesn't have.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
Simplelion:

all this one nah long talk, because I'm very sure that you can't be better than my gateman I can bet my left brokus on that one.

Lol. It is you and your brothers who are long on talk and empty chest-beating. He alresdy fled and abandoned you below. Na una way.

Mouth off about masnions while hawking fan yoho on third mainland. You too should get lost before you embarrass yourself.

buckeyemedia:
Keep your Naira & kobos, your mother needs it more than me. Handle your business homie, family comes first (La Familia) Thanks but no thanks.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by famology(m): 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
This was the exact thing he said in 2015 to Buhari. He again just prophesied Tinubu as next president.

We're still waiting for him to relocate from the country since 2015. Lol.....
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Simplelion: 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. It is you and your brothers who are long on talk and empty chest-beating. He alresdy fled and abandoned you below. Na una way.

Mouth off about masnions while hawking fan yoho on third mainland. You too should get lost before you embarrass yourself.

you wan run go POS to credit your generation, in your little mind now all nairalanders are in Nigeria and also use your currency huh, I won't reply your motions again you're not on my level pls.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Tfkspecial(m): 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
temptnow:
Tinubu can't even be minister talkless of President.
Northerners know how criminal minded he is.

We're talking about someone who steal more than Atiku times 10.
Can you provide any veritable evidence to back up this assertion? Stop being mischievous if you can't
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by DrMuzungu(m): 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
One criminal and fraudster talking trash about the other, lol.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Simplelion:

you wan run go POS to credit your generation, in your little mind now all nairalanders are in Nigeria and also use your currency huh, I won't reply your motions again you're not on my level pls.

Lol. Idiat refugee managed to get to Libya and now forming big boy. Trust me, I am not your mate.

There are people in Nigeria who have never set foot outside Africa yet can buy your Italy or Ukraine dish washing refugee ass 200 times over.

Times have changed bruv. Feeling funky and superior because you're abroad no longer means nada.

Is it not the same Naija boys are dropping Bentleys and Ferraris like they are Fiat Puntos while you clowns without papers are hustling to even earn the equvalent of 150k a week in obodo oyinbo only to then be looking down on Nigeria and Nigerians ? Dumb ass.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Simplelion: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

Coward. Are you IPOBians never ashamed of moving your own goal post ridculously whenever challenged?

You dared me to drop 10k to your coward brother. I showed you he declined and fled. I challenge you to drop your account and let Nairaland judge.

You are are now fleeing also with a new 5k dollars bull crap excuse. Shameless mofo. Abeg go and hustle your spare parts. The lot of you are cowards, empty braggarts and a waste of time.

Bro, I am not onto drugs

I don't really want to reply you again this boy, but it's actually seems you're nut up stair, I'm now IPob for not dropping my account and a spare part seller too.... I'm not making mouth ooo!!! but I can feed your tenth generation idiot skull miner hiding under yahoo yahoo. son of hoe.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by executive12: 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
God forbid Tinubu becoming President.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by pfadom: 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
Why Ghana?

Please go to Zambia or Afghanistan.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
Simplelion:

I don't really want to reply you again this boy, but it's actually seems you're nut up stair, I'm now IPob for not dropping my account and a spare part seller too.... I'm not making mouth ooo!!! but I can feed your tenth generation idiot skull miner hiding under yahoo yahoo. son of hoe.

Lol. Empty barrel. Abeg go and clean your dishes or flip burger ojare.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by richie240: 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nwoke, God works in mysterious ways.
In 2015&2019, those who vehemently hated pmb had his picture hung in their offices.
Same goes for tinubu.
That 'pee-poo' man will be ur president (Godwilling) and theres nothing u and ur lots can do but either to relocate to Ghana with bode George or jump in d lagoon!
cool
NotBeenPaid:
The same Tinubu who wants to continue on Buhari's mandate... The same people who voted in Buhari are the same glamoring support for this Pee Poo's Baba.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Bashir75: 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=Insecurity post=111191582]2023: Tinubu’s wife will become Senate President, son Lagos gov if he succeeds Buhari – Bode George https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/20/2023-tinubus-wife-will-become-senate-president-son-lagos-gov-if-he-succeeds-buhari-bode-george/

BE QUICK AND BE FAST. RELOCATE TO AFGHANEASTERN BIAFRA. WE DON’T WANT YOU TEWONDE CRIMINAL. GO TO THE REGION WHERE PEOPLE ARE UNACCOUNTABLE FOR CRIMES LIKE THE UNKNOWN-GUNMEN. THEY ARE COMING TO JOIN YOU SOON BEFORE THE DECADE SET.
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by President2001(m): 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
Tinubu can't become President
Re: 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George by Brunicekid(m): 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
Am not supporting Tinubu oo, but there's no way a first lady will still be senate peesident..

Bode George, you didn't get this right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fear Of Arrest: Politicians Lobby CCB To Rectify Declaration Forms / ISIS Members Use Guns, Explosives As Dowries For Nigerian Brides / Friday Osanebi Gives His Aides A Duplex And New Car. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.