Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. (1820 Views)

Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by SaudanaofSokoto: 7:29am On Mar 20, 2022
A former APC member once told the whole world that Tinubu is a super human,who irrespective of all that have been done to him,he had refused to take offence or leave the political party he co-founded with the likes of Buhari,Kwakwanso etc.

This is a man that stood with president Buhari even when the likes of Atiku,Kwakwanso,Tambuwa,Saraki who are all northerners defected from the party in order to challenge the president in the last general election,so it's right for the north to reciprocate this kind gesture by the South West,by making sure that Tinubu is elected come 2023 general election,and just like senator Abu Ibrahim from the president home state of Katsina said last week, that failure to do this will make the rest of the south not to trust us in any future engagement and it will affect us politically next time. He also reminded the northern political establishment that president Buhari the most popular northern politician in recent time,failed to win the presidential election on three occasions until he teamed up with Tinubu to win,in order word no section of the country can become the president of this country,except it works with other part of the country.

Also,we hereby use this medium to commend the Jagaban, Tinubu for not subcoming to the attacks from his political enemies who are bent on making him chicken out of the presidential race,we are proud of him for being focus on his goal of becoming the president.

However,it an illusion to even think that in case of PDP fielding a northern politician,Tinubu would lose the election,if we should go back to memory lane,if an Abiola and Jonathan of this world could both on different occasion defeated northerners in a presidential race,why won't Tinubu who have done more politically for the north than the duo,so it is all fallacy to even think of that,any good candidate in the southern part of the country can win a presidential election over a northerner provided he has good intentions.

We as northerners must also remind ourselves that on two occasion a South Westerner in person of Obasanjo handed political power both as a military dictator and president to northerners who were in the persons of president Shagari and Yar'dua both of blessed memory. While the north had to retaliate via a coup d'etat against the South East for political power to return back to the north and it took the political allignment with the South West for political power to be wrestled from the South South,so as northerners we have been known for our uprightness in politics,let's keep so for posterity sake.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by Totilopussylick(m): 7:34am On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:35am On Mar 20, 2022
Let those who wants to attack the man do so..him declaring his ambition is not a crime..so I fail to see why most persons on here are hating on him..

I wish someday Nigerians can do away with tribalism... tribe and instead look beyond that..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by Flexherbal(m): 7:45am On Mar 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by luwiizy(m): 7:45am On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Let those who wants to attack the man do so..him declaring his ambition is not a crime..so I fail to see why most persons on here are hating on him..

I wish someday Nigerians can do away with tribalism... tribe and instead look beyond that..

MORAL MORAL MORAL....

TINUBU lacks that moral standard to run as a president...
With all he has swallowed and his family receiving tax from every holes and corners of Lagos with other south west regions.

Lagos the Mega city of Nigeria is the HQ of touts.
Now imagine what will happen if he gets that federal power...
You will see touting on a different level.

And see i no reason why someone with serious health concerns like wetting your pant in public would want to be the Face of Nation..

TINUBU is Not BETTER than BUHARI

Men of those ages are ment to be giving Advice to the younger generation. Not contesting against them...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by EastCANNIBAL: 7:46am On Mar 20, 2022
SaudanaofSokoto:
A former APC member once told the whole world that Tinubu is a super human,who irrespective of all that have been done to him,he had refused to take offence or leave the political party he co-founded with the likes of Buari,Kwakwanso etc.

This is a man that stood with president Buari even when the likes of Atiku,Kwakwanso,Tambuwa,Saraki who are all northerners defected from the party in order to challenge the president in the last general election,so it's right for the north to reciprocate this kind gesture by the South West,by making sure that Tinubu is elected come 2023 general election,and just like senator Abu Ibrahim from the president home state of Katsina said last week, that failure to do this will make the rest of the south not to trust us in any future engagement and it will affect us politically next time. He also reminded the northern political establishment that president Buari the most popular northern politician in recent time,failed to win the presidential election on three occasion until he team up with Tinubu to win,in order word no section of the country can become the president except it work with other part of the country.

Also,we hereby use this medium to commend the Jagaba Tinubu for not subcoming to the attacks from his political enemies who are bent on making him chicken out of the presidential race,we are proud of him for being focus on his goal of becoming the president.

However,it an illusion to think that in case of PDP fielding a northern politician,Tinubu would lose the election,if we should go back to memory lane,if Abiola and Jonathan of this world could both on different occasion defeated northerners in a presidential race,why won't Tinubu who have done more politically for the north than the duo,so it is all fallacy to even of that,any good candidate in the southern part of the country can win a presidential election over a northerner.

We as northerners must also remind ourselves that on two occasion a South Westerner in person of Obasanjo handed political power both as a military dictator and president to northerners who were president Shagari and Yar'dua both of blessed memory. While the north had to retaliate via a coup d'etat against the South East for political power to return back to the north and it took the political allignment with the South West for political power to be wrestled from the South South,so as northerners we have been known for our uprightness in politics,let's keep so for posterity sake.

My brother,you have said it all what more else can I say on this

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:49am On Mar 20, 2022
luwiizy:

MORAL MORAL MORAL....

TINUBU lacks the moral standard to run as a president...
With all he has swallowed and his family receiving tax from ever hole in Lagos state and other south west regions.

I see no reason why someone with serious health concerns would want to run for president, that's wickedness with a mix of greed...

Men of those ages are ment to be giving Advice to the younger generation. Not contesting against them...
Don't you think it's the people's choice to decide that?
And who do you think is free of all these accusations you stated above and at the same time fit for the seat?

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by alanto: 7:51am On Mar 20, 2022
Tinubu is the new Nigerian leader. God bless his soul

1 Like

Re: Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by Leo10000(m): 7:51am On Mar 20, 2022
Funny how 3 to 4 untamed mouths represent a whole 100 million plus northerns and who told you west want Tinubu as a presidential representative,someone who sees a presidential seat as a birthright.
Re: Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by EastCANNIBAL: 7:57am On Mar 20, 2022
luwiizy:

MORAL MORAL MORAL....

With all he has swallowed and his family receiving tax from every holes and corners of Lagos with other south west regions.

And see i no reason why someone with serious health concerns like wetting your pant in public would want to be the Face of Nation..

Nna what do you mean by the word 'moral'? Who is morally upright in politics? Mention them!
Re: Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by luwiizy(m): 7:58am On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And who do you think is free of all these accusations you stated above and at the same time fit for the seat?

I've no candidate yet...

Yes he's free and he has every right to contest.
But let call a spade a spade..

TINUBU is not mentally fit to run these country
Even BUHARI proved it to us with all the hype and Big stories, these is were we are today life's harder than before...

It's a clear sign for every reasoning Nigeria both young and old illiterate or not to stand against recycled rulers who rules for their own good alone.
Re: Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by Puremaker8: 8:01am On Mar 20, 2022
luwiizy:

MORAL MORAL MORAL....

are you mentally fit to run for the presidency?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by luwiizy(m): 8:01am On Mar 20, 2022
EastCANNIBAL:

Nna what do you mean by the word 'moral'? Who is morally upright in politics? Mention them!

LoL.....
You make laugh, just because you can't find any doesn't mean they don't exist...

Good Angels get into politics sometimes, they don't stay long in power...but that doesn't mean we should give up and settle for mediocrity
Re: Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by luwiizy(m): 8:04am On Mar 20, 2022
Puremaker8:
are you mentally fit to run for the presidency?

You must be confused..
I wish I could gladly say yes but I'll say no..
Why, because I never mentioned anywhere that I'll be running for presidency
Re: Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by Parachoko: 8:06am On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The hate for the man is just too much.

They make it seem as if he is the only man contesting.

Atiku, Anyim etc have also showed interest

Why the wailing about Tinubu alone.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:06am On Mar 20, 2022
luwiizy:

I've no candidate yet...

Yes he's free and he has every right to contest.
But let call a spade a spade..

TINUBU is not mentally fit to run these country
Even BUHARI proved it to us with all the hype and Big stories, these is were we are today life's harder than before...

It's a clear sign for every reasoning Nigeria both young and old illiterate or not to stand against recycled rulers who rules for their own good alone.
And don't you think if you keep repeating the same old lines to people you don't like then then there should be no president..?
If you come up with your candidate and someone says he is not mentally fit..then everyone also has to play along the line of him not being mentally fit?

Even Hitler had die hard supporters.. do you see my point..

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by Parachoko: 8:08am On Mar 20, 2022
luwiizy:

MORAL MORAL MORAL....

So which Nigeria politician is morally upright?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by Padipadi(m): 8:11am On Mar 20, 2022
Tinubu's enemy is in APC not we the masses.
Logically I think Buhari no really like him.
But he has no option now than to support him well.
He has eaten n drank with Tinubu so it's time to pay back.
After all, this govt sef from 2015 till date no really do well.
See ASUU strike. ASUU sef vex talk say Buhari get money to build rail to Niger Republic but has no money for ASUU.
Re: Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by Codeye(m): 8:11am On Mar 20, 2022
The write up is true. You make a valid point one that we cam.can pick from, however I'm against BAT Presidency because of his age and I'm from south West
Re: Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by EastCANNIBAL: 8:23am On Mar 20, 2022
Leo10000:
Funny how 3 to 4 untamed mouths represent a whole 100 million plus northerns and who told you west want Tinubu as a presidential representative,someone who sees a presidential seat as a birthright.

If west does not want Tinubu fine,this is not the first time we will refuse to elect one of our own as a president,who eventually won with the support of the northern majority.
Re: Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by Leo10000(m): 8:44am On Mar 20, 2022
EastCANNIBAL:

If west does not want Tinubu fine,this is not the first time we will refuse to elect one of our own as a president,who eventually won with the support of the northern majority.
This time around, Tinubu is not one of our own,the reason why he seems like the big fish at the moment is because majority are yet to state it clear to the public on their presidential interest.lets wait till the primaries kicks off.
The messes he has done in time past are so big,I want to believe with the current not smiling Nigeria situation,those who are to vote in the coming election know better now,we need a competent president and a healthy one too
Re: Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by luwiizy(m): 9:09am On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And don't you think if you keep repeating the same old lines to people you don't like then then there should be no president..?
If you come up with your candidate and someone says he is not mentally fit..then everyone also has to play along the line of him not being mentally fit?

Even Hitler had die hard supporters.. do you see my point..

Even DEVIL get DIE HARD SUPPORTERS...same with TERRORIST and CURROPT OFFICE HOLDERS...

should that stop me from pointing out the fact when I see one...

Maybe from my own point of view I can make a difference by keeping anyone and everyone around me aware.
Re: Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by Iceberg3: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2022
SaudanaofSokoto:
A former APC member once told the whole world that Tinubu is a super human,who irrespective of all that have been done to him,he had refused to take offence or leave the political party he co-founded with the likes of Buari,Kwakwanso etc.

This is a man that stood with president Buari even when the likes of Atiku,Kwakwanso,Tambuwa,Saraki who are all northerners defected from the party in order to challenge the president in the last general election,so it's right for the north to reciprocate this kind gesture by the South West,by making sure that Tinubu is elected come 2023 general election,and just like senator Abu Ibrahim from the president home state of Katsina said last week, that failure to do this will make the rest of the south not to trust us in any future engagement and it will affect us politically next time. He also reminded the northern political establishment that president Buari the most popular northern politician in recent time,failed to win the presidential election on three occasion until he team up with Tinubu to win,in order word no section of the country can become the president except it work with other part of the country.

Also,we hereby use this medium to commend the Jagaba Tinubu for not subcoming to the attacks from his political enemies who are bent on making him chicken out of the presidential race,we are proud of him for being focus on his goal of becoming the president.

However,it an illusion to think that in case of PDP fielding a northern politician,Tinubu would lose the election,if we should go back to memory lane,if Abiola and Jonathan of this world could both on different occasion defeated northerners in a presidential race,why won't Tinubu who have done more politically for the north than the duo,so it is all fallacy to even of that,any good candidate in the southern part of the country can win a presidential election over a northerner.

We as northerners must also remind ourselves that on two occasion a South Westerner in person of Obasanjo handed political power both as a military dictator and president to northerners who were president Shagari and Yar'dua both of blessed memory. While the north had to retaliate via a coup d'etat against the South East for political power to return back to the north and it took the political allignment with the South West for political power to be wrestled from the South South,so as northerners we have been known for our uprightness in politics,let's keep so for posterity sake.
Someday,you all will go back to Niger republic where you all belong.
Someday the real south will be totally separated from you and will never have anything to do with you again for life.
Re: Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by EastCANNIBAL: 11:08am On Mar 20, 2022
Iceberg3:

Someday the real south will be totally separated from you and will never have anything to do with you again for life.

Why are you attacking the Op? He just stated their prefer choice which democracy allows
Re: Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by Iceberg3: 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
EastCANNIBAL:

Why are you attacking the Op? He just stated their prefer choice which democracy allows
and I too stated my own preferred choice which democracy and world rights and is conventionally globally accepted,you,Mr cannibal,got a problem with that?
Re: Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by SaudanaofSokoto: 11:55am On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=Leo10000 post=111192601]Funny how 3 to 4 untamed mouths represent a whole 100 million plus northerns and who told you west want Tinubu as a presidential representative,someone who sees a presidential seat as a birthright.[/quotel]

Bitterness won't help the course of you people
Re: Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by SaudanaofSokoto: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=Iceberg3 post=111207785][/quote]

Mr Man I have the right to support any candidate of my choice,the is a democracy!
Re: Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by SaudanaofSokoto: 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
Iceberg3:

Mr Man your region is not in any way better than our region and don't think that by destroying your region would make the other regions to give you political power on a platter of gold,who and where is that done?
Re: Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by Invictuse: 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
Pls help me ask the Igbo lunatic

FERNANDEZISBACK:

luwiizy post=111192492:

Re: Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by Iceberg3: 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
SaudanaofSokoto:

Mr Man your region is not in any way better than our region and don't think that by destroying your region would make the other regions to give you political power on a platter of gold,who and where is that done?
Shut up and keep your political power with you for as long as you like,what I'm saying is,let everyone go his own way,is that too hard for you to understand? Go away,,we wanna go our own way,period.
Keep the power to yourselves for as long as you want, thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Tinubu,the Jagaban That Is After So Many Of Us Heart In The North. by luwiizy(m): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
Invictuse:
Pls help me ask the Igbo lunatic

Hahaha....what do you mean by Igbo lunatic...

Stop being tribalistic it's not good for your health

You wan for for TINUBU head...??
Person wey no know your papa...

Who's the Lunatic then?? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu / Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail. Case Adjourned To July 7 / Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.