Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! (2800 Views)

Will 2022 Be Another “buzzing” Year For African Startups? / I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head / Please Help Me Verify If NOTELITE STORE Giveaway Is Fake Or Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Wanbissaka: 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
God abeg
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by badboyTee(m): 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hmm....that would really help my data biz
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Digiprof: 12:07am On Mar 21, 2022
Giveaway2022:
Time remaining; less than 2hours to select our two lucky winners.
keep it going, good luck!!!

@kindness22. I'm just reading your comment, and i want you to please tell me more.. Are they cheating, if yes; prove it and we @Giveaway22 will look into it. Thank you.

It is very apparent the two monikers and the whole of others used in carrying out the likes belong to the same person. Many reasons to disqualify the person. This kind of contest shouldn't be opened to new monikers especially the one open that same day. Take a look at the likes on the two monikers right now and you will understand better. From what it was as at when kindness22 made a complaint to what they are now. The two are moving at the same pace. If not fraud as stated by Kindness22, then I wonder how the two monikers move at same pace. It is apparent sir. The person deserves nothing but disqualification.
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Bestiee01(f): 12:10am On Mar 21, 2022
For the record,I opened my account a long time ago.u can check me out.i don't know the usernames mentioned.How is it possible for one person to gather likes for two accounts wen other were also hustling for the same likes?
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Kindness22(f): 12:12am On Mar 21, 2022
Giveaway2022:
Time remaining; less than 2hours to select our two lucky winners.
keep it going, good luck!!!

@kindness22. I'm just reading your comment, and i want you to please tell me more.. Are they cheating, if yes; prove it and we @Giveaway22 will look into it. Thank you.

Entry no longer accepted. It is 12:16 already.

Not like I'm interested in the money but I like justice and fairness. That is why I'm concerned.
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Kindness22(f): 12:14am On Mar 21, 2022
Bestiee01:
For the record,I opened my account a long time ago.u can check me out.i don't know the usernames mentioned.How is it possible for one person to gather likes for two accounts wen other were also hustling for the same likes?

Your excuses are very lame. A typical fraudulent lifestyle of most Nigerians.
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Bestiee01(f): 12:17am On Mar 21, 2022
Kindness22:

Your excuses are very lame. A typical fraudulent lifestyle of most Nigerians.
u are not proving anything.proof it with facts not calling someone lame.use facts, like I have.
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Quicksilver5: 12:48am On Mar 21, 2022
When will luck ever shine on me cry
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Saintdan0421(m): 12:50am On Mar 21, 2022
Bestiee01:
u are not proving anything.proof it with facts not calling someone lame.use facts, like I have.

Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Luukasz(m): 3:16am On Mar 21, 2022
Lmao
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Amza07(m): 4:03am On Mar 21, 2022
Please sir I need support to buy Keke napep that thanks
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Justicebedone: 7:18am On Mar 21, 2022
@giveaway2022, i want to bring to your notice that there was so many fraudulent likes that was done here yesterday. Those two persons you declares the winners where amoung those creating repeated to carry out likes on their comments.. They should be disqualified.

my comments was on the first page, and yet i had only 7 likes wereras those on the second page were having more than 70 likes, such include bestiee01, killermaster, AbbasJR and the rest. Please let the money be shared among all of us using recharge card. Thank you sir.

kindness22 is my withness.
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 21, 2022
Justicebedone:
@giveaway2022, i want to bring to your notice that there was so many fraudulent likes that was done here yesterday. Those two persons you declares the winners where amoung those creating repeated to carry out likes on their comments.. They should be disqualified.

my comments was on the first page, and yet i had only 7 likes wereras those on the second page were having more than 70 likes, such include bestiee01, killermaster and the rest. Please let the money be shared among all of us using recharge card. Thank you sir.

Just waking up seeing these and I won't ignore ,did u just say I and the other person are the same?,don't even go there with your mere accusations without a single proof cos you don't know what you are talking about..that's all I have to say to u
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Justicebedone: 7:26am On Mar 21, 2022
AbbasJR:

Just waking up seeing these and I won't ignore ,did u just say I and the other person are the same?,don't even go there with your mere accusations without a single proof cos you don't know what you are talking about..that's all I have to say to u
you will come out tomorrow to say nigeria is curupted, and you are among the currupted nigerians. You cheated, even you knows that.
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 21, 2022
Justicebedone:
you will come out tomorrow to say nigeria is curupted, and you are among the currupted nigerians. You cheated, even you knows that.
Speaking from someone who created an account this morning,what are you saying man?are you okay?..this is typical Nigerians tho,always fishing out lame excuses when on the losing side..have a good day.
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Bestiee01(f): 7:30am On Mar 21, 2022
Justicebedone:

my comments was on the first page, and yet i had only 7 likes wereras those on the second page were having more than 70 likes, such include bestiee01, killermaster, AbbasJR and the rest. Please let the money be shared among all of us using recharge card. Thank you sir.

because u didn't win,u just opened an account some minutes ago to throw false allegations.i blame ur eyesight.didnt u see I was first to comment?if u didn't get any likes,it shows ur popularity ranking on nairaland.btw, reply me with ur original moniker,I don't deal with trolls.
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Giveaway2022(m): 9:09am On Mar 21, 2022
UPDATE Has been made.. Please go and check it on our post on the first page..
stay updated for todays N5,000 recharge card for fast fingers.
thank u.
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Giveaway2022(m): 9:16am On Mar 21, 2022
Please, the winners should send us their bank account number via email before 12:PM today.. Go to the post to see the email.
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Bestiee01(f): 9:16am On Mar 21, 2022
Giveaway2022:

thank u.
it's not fair for someone to be accused of something he/she didn't do.i had to follow the thread, telling people to like my comment.i don't even know those guys u mentioned.how did I cheat?
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Bestiee01(f): 9:18am On Mar 21, 2022
Giveaway2022:
Please, the winners should send us their bank account number via email before 12:PM today.. Go to the post to see the email.
pls,I didn't cheat.there is no evidence I did that.its hatred.i stayed up asking people to vote till midnight.its not fair.i was the first to comment,that's why people saw my comment first
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2022
Giveaway2022:
After sending the link to this thread to friends,WhatsApp school groups soliciting for help throughout yesterday..and now this,no problem,God will help as usual.
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2022
Giveaway2022:

Been on this forum since 2014,more than 7 years ago,I got nothing to prove,it's your money,your decision..
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by adeoyekay(m): 10:01am On Mar 21, 2022
Giveaway2022:

thank u.
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:08am On Mar 21, 2022
Bestiee01:
pls,I didn't cheat.there is no evidence I did that.its hatred.i stayed up asking people to vote till midnight.its not fair.i was the first to comment,that's why people saw my comment first

If you can prove that you truly asked people to vote, I'll credit you 5k, and hope the OP also rescinds their order and give you your rightfully won money...

I just don't like whet innocent people are accused wrongly, and thereby cheated...

1 Like

Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Bestiee01(f): 10:19am On Mar 21, 2022
SilverSpoonEnt:

If you can prove that you truly asked people to vote, I'll credit you 5k, and hope the OP also rescinds their order and give you your rightfully won money...

I just don't like whet innocent people are accused wrongly, and thereby cheated...
just how u do u want me to do that.i was the first to comment and automatically wen people open the thread,they normally like the first comment before others.even I do that.its so unfair.
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:57am On Mar 21, 2022
Bestiee01:
just how u do u want me to do that.i was the first to comment and automatically wen people open the thread,they normally like the first comment before others.even I do that.its so unfair.

And the immediate post after yours still have 17 likes...

There was a girl that posted about this giveaway in other groups, asking for votes. I was led here by that... If she was the one being cheated, that's enough proof from her...

1 Like

Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Wanbissaka: 11:00am On Mar 21, 2022
SilverSpoonEnt:

And the immediate post after yours still have 17 likes...

There was a girl that posted about this giveaway in other groups, asking for votes. I was led here by that... If she was the one being cheated, that's enough proof from her...
doesn't depend. Normally the post on the first pages gets more like than others. If she cheated i cant say but if she actually shared her link like she said she should have no problem showing it
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by SilverSpoonEnt: 11:11am On Mar 21, 2022
Wanbissaka:
doesn't depend. Normally the post on the first pages gets more like than others. If she cheated i cant say but if she actually shared her link like she said she should have no problem showing it

You still don't get my point. There's no basis to say posts on first pages get more likes, if the immediate post after her own (both on first page na) has 17 likes till now... She should find more credible proof (I gave example of the girl that shared the link in other groups asking for votes).
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Wanbissaka: 11:19am On Mar 21, 2022
SilverSpoonEnt:

You still don't get my point. There's no basis to say posts on first pages get more likes, if the immediate post after her own (both on first page na) has 17 likes till now... She should find more credible proof (I gave example of the girl that shared the link in other groups asking for votes).
na she know

Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by linksyssmartwif: 11:45am On Mar 21, 2022
Amazing!! I will definitely use it for my business about Linksys. I can help people to access Linksys Smart Wifi Login Account.
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by PJtech: 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
AbbasJR:

After sending the link to this thread to friends,WhatsApp school groups soliciting for help throughout yesterday..and now this,no problem,God will help as usual.

Stop lying guy...only members can like post on nairaland Guest can't do that

So you're telling me you shared link to random people to register and like your post( over 50 like)

People like you are the reasons most people don't win giveaway here always taking shortcuts to success

I had only 10 likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obstructive Sleep Apnea . Cpap Machines & Mask now selling . / See What A Twitter User Said About Nairaland. Is She Wrong? / Stay Away From The B.s Consulting Limited Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.