Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

How Much Petrol In The Country Where You Reside(photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Petrol In The Country Where You Reside(photos) (934 Views)

Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country / How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Petrol In The Country Where You Reside(photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
We all know the Russian invasion is affecting the price of petrol in some countries and in Brazil they increased the price to 7:39reais per liter but there is talk in Congress to reduce the price immediately

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/03/how-much-is-petrol-in-country-where-you.html?m=1

Re: How Much Petrol In The Country Where You Reside(photos) by Larriekay: 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
We all know the Russian invasion is affecting the price of petrol in some countries and in Brazil they increased the price to 7:39reais per liter but there is talk in Congress to reduce the price immediately

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/03/how-much-is-petrol-in-country-where-you.html?m=1
how much was it before?
Re: How Much Petrol In The Country Where You Reside(photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
Larriekay:
how much was it before?

It used to be below 4reais
Re: How Much Petrol In The Country Where You Reside(photos) by Localordinary: 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
10ghc that's equivalent to 1000 naira per litre.
Accra Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Petrol In The Country Where You Reside(photos) by okeysoninv: 11:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Localordinary:
Accra Ghana.
no 800

1 Like

Re: How Much Petrol In The Country Where You Reside(photos) by Drenimarcus(m): 6:41am On Mar 21, 2022
$4.80 cents? Probably $5 by now. It’s $7 or $8 in Cali tho.

1 Like

Re: How Much Petrol In The Country Where You Reside(photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 21, 2022
Localordinary:
Accra Ghana.

So expensive

1 Like

Re: How Much Petrol In The Country Where You Reside(photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 21, 2022
Drenimarcus:
$4.80 cents? Probably $5 by now. It’s $7 or $8 in Cali tho.

Really expensive now cheesy
Re: How Much Petrol In The Country Where You Reside(photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
165 naira here

1 Like

Re: How Much Petrol In The Country Where You Reside(photos) by BigDawsNet: 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
$5

1 Like

Re: How Much Petrol In The Country Where You Reside(photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nogymmarts:
165 naira here

Cheap grin
Re: How Much Petrol In The Country Where You Reside(photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
BigDawsNet:
$5

High grin
Re: How Much Petrol In The Country Where You Reside(photos) by BigDawsNet: 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

High grin

For real bro...

My focus is on Tesla
Re: How Much Petrol In The Country Where You Reside(photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
BigDawsNet:

For real bro...

My focus is on Tesla

Yea at some point I might also want go to electric and it depends on Brazil if they would have enough charging stations like how it is in the USA and I think in the nearest future electric cars would be widely accepted
Re: How Much Petrol In The Country Where You Reside(photos) by BigDawsNet: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Yea at some point I might also want go to electric and it depends on Brazil if they would have enough charging stations like how it is in the USA and I think in the nearest future electric cars would be widely accepted

Obviously it will be widely accepted in years to come...

I think Audi Electric cars are common in Brazil with couple of charging stations arcoss the country...

You can start with that till Tesla kick off official

1 Like

Re: How Much Petrol In The Country Where You Reside(photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Cheap grin

lol ith much crowd o
Re: How Much Petrol In The Country Where You Reside(photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Obviously it will be widely accepted in years to come...

I think Audi Electric cars are common in Brazil with couple of charging stations arcoss the country...

You can start with that till Tesla kick off official

Yes true, i hope some cheaper Japanese brand would enter Brazil grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Petrol In The Country Where You Reside(photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nogymmarts:

lol ith much crowd o

Lol, grin grin
Re: How Much Petrol In The Country Where You Reside(photos) by Bifwoli: 12:32am On Mar 22, 2022
Our price over here is cheap ,only $4.82 per gallon.
Re: How Much Petrol In The Country Where You Reside(photos) by BigDawsNet: 5:55am On Mar 22, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Yes true, i hope some cheaper Japanese brand would enter Brazil grin

How's the gov of Brazil

Shey they have sense??

I just wanna know how them dey run dere things too over derecheesy
Re: How Much Petrol In The Country Where You Reside(photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Bifwoli:
Our price over here is cheap ,only $4.82 per gallon.

cheesy grin
Re: How Much Petrol In The Country Where You Reside(photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
BigDawsNet:

How's the gov of Brazil

Shey they have sense??

I just wanna know how them dey run dere things too over derecheesy

Of course, Brazil works

1 Like

Re: How Much Petrol In The Country Where You Reside(photos) by Zealoy(m): 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Pls i wanted to travel to brazil but i was told that the easiest route is if i can go through Peru or Guana, pls what is ur advice
Re: How Much Petrol In The Country Where You Reside(photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
Zealoy:
Pls i wanted to travel to brazil but i was told that the easiest route is if i can go through Peru or Guana, pls what is ur advice

I truly have no idea bro

(1) (Reply)

Marrying My South African Partner In Nigeria / Studying In Canada In The Fall / What Makes Your State Tick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.