Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

I Can't Be Distracted By Opposition Party : Gov Dave Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Be Distracted By Opposition Party : Gov Dave Umahi (250 Views)

Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke / Court Affirms Ikechukwu Ukaegbu As Labour Party Gov Candidate In Imo State / Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Be Distracted By Opposition Party : Gov Dave Umahi by OgbonnaDaniel: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
We refused to be distracted by oppositions and their activities, our mega projects like International Airport, Enugu-Ebonyi dualized road, Inyere overhead bridge, Ring Road projects and the rest of them are going on in a speedy pace, they are acting on the jealousy, envy and hatred of them that would have preferred Ghana must go bags.

His Excellency, Engr. Chief David Nweze Umahi FNSE, FNATE.
Ebonyi State Governor.
20/3/22

Re: I Can't Be Distracted By Opposition Party : Gov Dave Umahi by Totilopussylick(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
We are in support of your endless projects ongoing in the state.

You can never be distracted sir.
Re: I Can't Be Distracted By Opposition Party : Gov Dave Umahi by Jostoman: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
PDP doesn't have your time and I don't think it is too much to ask you to return the mandate giving to you by PDP.
Re: I Can't Be Distracted By Opposition Party : Gov Dave Umahi by Cardealer2021(m): 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: I Can't Be Distracted By Opposition Party : Gov Dave Umahi by SmartProf(m): 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
Umahi has refused to tell himself the truth that he may be the best in infrastructural development, but he lacks other leadership qualities which has made him intolerant to criticisms and opposition. His aggressive and autocratic tendencies has ruined him as a proper leader.
Re: I Can't Be Distracted By Opposition Party : Gov Dave Umahi by iokpebholo: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
U better learn from obiano.He spend all his time licking buhari rickety ass to spite PDP but today nko?
Re: I Can't Be Distracted By Opposition Party : Gov Dave Umahi by Minime10(f): 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
OgbonnaDaniel:
We refused to be distracted by oppositions and their activities, our mega projects like International Airport, Enugu-Ebonyi dualized road, Inyere overhead bridge, Ring Road projects and the rest of them are going on in a speedy pace, they are acting on the jealousy, envy and hatred of them that would have preferred Ghana must go bags.

His Excellency, Engr. Chief David Nweze Umahi FNSE, FNATE.
Ebonyi State Governor.
20/3/22

Guy go make apc give u it presidential ticket as they been promise u. Time don dey reach, no change topic and if u no come get that ticket, na u go be the biggest mofo
Re: I Can't Be Distracted By Opposition Party : Gov Dave Umahi by ciggy000(m): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
Airport come resemble fire station. Ebonyi is not yet viable to have an airport as such funds would have been channeled to a more productive venture that would impact more on the masses. The distance between Enugu airport to abakaliki town is just 30 minutes with very good road so why prioritizing on the airport project. You must not do airport because other states are building airports.

(1) (Reply)

Minister Of Power Said Prepaid Is Free:message I Got From Aedc / 2023: I Have No Political Party In Mind Until After Consultation----ebonyi Busin / Tambuwal Rejects Zoning, South-west PDP Insists On Southern Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.