Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Please HELP- Bowel Impaction- Please Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please HELP- Bowel Impaction- Please Help! (499 Views)

A Bowel Blockage Obstruction Took My Younger Sis Life / Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) / Where Can I Get GHANA SEED For Bowel Cleanse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please HELP- Bowel Impaction- Please Help! by spongebob0006(f): 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
The last time I went to the toilet is Wednesday. I have been having constipation after then. Each time I have the urge to poop and go to the toilet, I just push for nothing. The poop is not coming out� The poop around the anus is stuck there. I have uses Bisacodyl, drank bitter leaf water, eaten fruits, drank Fybogel, used Dulcolax but still the same. Please help!!!
Re: Please HELP- Bowel Impaction- Please Help! by Obascoetubi: 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
spongebob0006:
The last time I went to the toilet is Wednesday. I have been having constipation after then. Each time I have the urge to poop and go to the toilet, I just push for nothing. The poop is not coming out� The poop around the anus is stuck there. I have uses Bisacodyl, drank bitter leaf water, eaten fruits, drank Fybogel, used Dulcolax but still the same. Please help!!!
take 2 tea spoon of castol oil and see
Re: Please HELP- Bowel Impaction- Please Help! by Anonymous54: 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
Request for anal penetration asap!
Re: Please HELP- Bowel Impaction- Please Help! by Kazeem47(m): 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
Anonymous54:
Request for anal penetration asap!
it will push the poo further in.is that not wickedness?its better she consult a professional plumber.

Re: Please HELP- Bowel Impaction- Please Help! by Kingnap(m): 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
grin���
Re: Please HELP- Bowel Impaction- Please Help! by spongebob0006(f): 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
Thanks everyone. I finally resorted to anal penetration. Although it was painful but I just had to endure. I feel very fine now. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard About The New Deadly Disease Called Lupus? / Fertility Supplements And Ovulation Predictor Kits Available For Sale. / Doctors, What Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.