Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,042 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

EFCC Killed My Brother In Portharcort - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Killed My Brother In Portharcort (2528 Views)

Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad / Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) / Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Killed My Brother In Portharcort by BigYash: 9:21am On Mar 21, 2022
You need find that bank manager first. Make he go dey with your brother for the other side. Before any other thing.. Useless country..
Those saying he is a Yahoo boy .. The judge that collected bribe and the yahoo boy no be the same? The ef thief thief that wants 150m ,are they different? So why poison the boy? Op get a good lawyer
Re: EFCC Killed My Brother In Portharcort by Darkerberry: 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cast your stones and leave the real issue at hand that someone was killed in a govt agencies custody.
Most of yall holier than thou always too quick to jump into conclusion.. Indirectly saying he deserves to die cos he might have been a yahoo boy..
Some people that are even totally innocent suffer similar fates while still being investigated or tried in nigeria.
Re: EFCC Killed My Brother In Portharcort by Lampy336: 3:28am On Mar 22, 2022
Mumu you be as your moniker said ( Satan )
Re: EFCC Killed My Brother In Portharcort by OperationalVehi: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
BigYash:
You need find that bank manager first. Make he go dey with your brother for the other side. Before any other thing.. Useless country..
Those saying he is a Yahoo boy .. The judge that collected bribe and the yahoo boy no be the same? The ef thief thief that wants 150m ,are they different? So why poison the boy? Op get a good lawyer

Exactly. The bank manager compromised the security of the banks client
Re: EFCC Killed My Brother In Portharcort by ibechris(m): 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
Your brother na yahoo boy...I think he deserved what he got.

If u guys have had the heart to condemn his actions back then and rebuke him without mercy,he could have been alive to thank God.

But una follow dey chop inside the yahoo thing,now them done kill am like fulani goat just for the same money he stole from others.

There is no peace for the wicked,everything in this wicked world stops here. Now everything he got illegally has equally gone just like that.

May his soul not rest in peace if he had duped people to enrich himself but if he is clean,may his soul rest in peace and same fate shall be meted to those who killed him.

May God help u guys to get justice in the land of injustice.
Re: EFCC Killed My Brother In Portharcort by ibechris(m): 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
OperationalVehi:

Some of you just jump into conclusion. Who told you his brother scammed anyone.
Bro you don't even need to be a scammer before those monsters decide to murder you for no reason

Are u sure of these lies u are pedling.

That guy is a bloody scammer. U think those whom they have scammed don't curse them?

Wait for your turn if u are one of them.
Re: EFCC Killed My Brother In Portharcort by ibechris(m): 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
Satan01:
nobody should say shit ,, ur bro is a yahoo yahoo ...

those. ur brother scammed may have die now due to complication of loosing a huge amount of money ,,,, so he used scammed money and build house for his own mother

he no go die well well if truly him be yahoo

Thank u for standing for the innocent.
That guy can never get justice if truly his elder brother is a scammer.
No be Niger we dey.
Re: EFCC Killed My Brother In Portharcort by Tude638: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
Read Below

Re: EFCC Killed My Brother In Portharcort by 00FFT00(m): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
Goman:
EFCC killed my brother in portharcort..... He had a case with the since two years ago so the case was shift till January this year he came from Abuja down to Lagos so when the judge give his judgement he ask him to pay the sum 10million naira... We went to the bank to take a loan of 5.5million naira which we use the house he bought for our mother to stand in the bank for just 3 month... After the payment he was released so he entered zenith bank at Ikeja to withdraw for his lawyer due to the embergo on is acct the bank manager called him to come to his office that he want to see him not knowing that he want to call the EFCC again... They got him arrested on very day march 1st 2022.. they took him to there office that very day.... One of the officer called us at night that he was arrested and the lawyer told them the court have free him they said they are not concerned about that, that they starting another case the tell him to open his phone and he told them he can't so because he did not open his phone they took him to portharcort the following day without tell us as his family. Since he got to portharcort he ate twice and the lawyer have the IPO cash to get him food... He has no health issue before they take him to portharcort .... The third day he ate the food he called me his not feeling fine that his coughing instead of mocus his vomiting blood now my brother is dead yesterday.

so his lawyer told them to release him so that he can go home to treat him self they did not accept that from him..... all they told him his that they want to collect the ransom of 150 million before they release him...... the house our mother stay is the one we use as colateral at the bank we have just one month left to pay up the loan.....

we want justice for him.

Pls we really want justice ⚖️ for him ��

Lalasticlala
Seun

What happened to your brother is not justifiable by any measure, and I am deeply sorry for your loss. Now, to understand how to advice you effectively, what was your brother sentenced for at the court in the first place?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! / I Love Him, But I Killed Him. Its Our Culture. . . . . / See What A Woman Did To His Manhood In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.